Caught

I hate this wedding dress

AUTHOR POV~

 

The late night breeze offered the glamour of peace. But there would be no peace tonight. Tonight, was your night. After the long period of time, struggling and dying over the dreaded SATS; Mari decided that it was time to relax and have fun.

 

Your POV

 

"Ouch" you winced. Climbing down a tree was harder than it looked on TV. Especially while wearing a royal blue tube dress and black pumps. You landed with a wobbly thump on the soft grass. You instantly run to your red Porsche.

You try to tug and pull your door open but it just won't budge. "ARGH! OPEN SESAME!" you yell.

"What do I have to do to open this piece of-"

"Mari." You jumped as you heard a loud, male voice call out to you.

You turn around and cover your mouth at the sight before you.

Your parents, stood less than two metres away from you.

Your mother was dressed in a lace night-dress and her face was caked in a thick green face mask. The sight of your father didn't help either. With his polka-dot shorts and floral singlet, you struggled to maintain a straight face.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Your mother asked you.

"I could ask you the same question." You stifled a giggle.

"Song Mari! Your mother asked a serious question."

The expression on your father's face made you realise that this wasn't another joke.

"I was going to go to a club with Youngbae." You finally admit.

Your parents looked at each other and sighed.

"Get inside NOW. " Your father boomed.

You dragged your feet back inside the house with your parents watching your every move.

 

You sat in the lounge room and crossed your arms.

Looking down, you avoid your parent's fierce gazes.

"Mari," your mother started, "You can't go out wearing things like this. It's not good for the family reputation."

"Reputation. REPUTATION! That's all you care about. Can't I have fun once and a while?"

"Not dressed like that you can't!"

"Why? Give me three reasons why?" you challenge.

Your parents exchange looks again.

"Ok. One, You're almost 19."

"Two, you're engaged."

"Three, you have to find the owner of the other half of your engagement ring. And there are three possible people."

 

You stare at the in shock. "Three?" you whisper.

How am I supposed to do that?

As if reading your thoughts, your mother says, "We have bought a house for you and the other three to live in for 6 months. Don't worry, you know them from Uni."

And with that they stand up and leave you there. Shocked and Paralysed.

 

 

______________________________________

That was terrible -_- i hate the ending ...

I hope to make my chapters more interesting in the future :)

Look forward to the next chapter!

-WitchChunji

 

P.S I'm so stupid, but does anyone know how to put pictures (background pictures etc...) up on stories and profiles?

(I'M SO STUPID)

TT__________________TT