Meet the in laws. Plural. All 6 of them.

I hate this wedding dress

T.O.P POV

Its Monday.

School day.

I have a class on rapping history. SMA can be annoying at times. I mean-the female teachers won't teach me properly. They always glare at me. Did I do anything wrong? They always clench their teeth whenever I hand in my assignments. Sometimes, I'd accidently make contact with their fingers and they would flinch and run away. Am I that revolting?

That's why, sometimes...I dread school altogether. don't get me wrong, education is good, but... the teachers are...a bit... scary.

GDragon POV

It's Monday~

I have to look my best later...

I have to impress my future wife. Keke

I slip on my blue jeans and v-neck top. I hang my pilot shades on my shirt and grab my phone and keys. I am going to be a heartbreaker (a/n you see what i did there?)

The girls in SMA flaunt themselves over Seunghyun. Not-TOP. I'm talking about that dirty boy-Seungri. Tch. Using TOP's name to get women. Without it, he wouldn't be able to get girls! HA! But TOP is good enough to let him be. I'm going bash that kid if he gets my girl.

Seungri POV

The alarm was supposed to wake me up. But today...it's hell.

"Hey! why did you mess with my alarm?"

"Don't 'Yah' me! Who is Mari huh? You're mistress?"

"Heh, you don't get it, your the mistress." I smirked at my genuis comment.

The smirk quickly faded when. PACK!

Did this b!7ch just hit me in the head? AW HELL NAW. HEEEEELL NAW!

I run after her as she trudged to the door.

"You B-" I fell back as she slammed the door on my face.

My nose. My beautiful nose~

But she's right... Who's Mari?

_____________________________________

Such a short chapter.

Mianhe . Mianhe. *bows repeatedly*

I'm as school right now. Maths. period 2.

Our teacher isn't here, so we have an ET. (Extra Terrestrial LOL jokes. Extra Teacher)

Everyone is just mucking around.

HItting each other, singing (shine brght like a diamond~ it's- Diamond by Rhianna), talking and updating/ reading asianfanfics.

You guys looking forward to the new groups? Dynamic Black ,Dazzeling red etc..

I like Dynamic Black better! (Since thats my favourite colour)

But why isn't there any YG artists?
They would've made the four group waaaaaay better. ^^

Did you know: The colours of the four groups represent the colours of the South Korean flag?

GENIUS~

-WitchChunji