unhygenic tsk tsk

I hate this wedding dress

AUTHOR POV

Mari avoided Seunghyun for six months. They lived under the same roof for three. Seungri and Jiyong defended and hid Mari from Seunghyun. Every night, he knew he wasn’t welcome. The couple started to grow apart; and over time, Seungri and Mari grew closer.

After three months of being told to stay away, Seunghyun couldn’t take and left. He spent his nights at an condominium. He came home drunk every Friday. On Mondays, he went to work. He continued with his studies on Tuesdays through to Thursdays. On Sundays he went to Church and cried.

Time flew and time was wasted.

Ten months had past.

Time grew restless and time grew stubborn.

It was decision time. It was November first. One week before the assigned Wedding.

After ten months, the (now) trio were sitting in the Dining table. They knew the time of arrival had come. No one talked. After every swallow, they breathed a long sigh.

“So how does this work?” Mari finally asked. The boys sighed and placed their cutlery down. Jiyong wiped his mouth with a tissue. “You pick.” He glanced at his rival. Mari wiped her sweaty palms on her knees.

“You don’t have to pick now. Your parents called earlier to remind us that there will be a dinner tomorrow night. All the ‘eligible candidates’ will be present. So will your parents.” Jiyong smiled faintly at her.  “Yeah, our parents won’t be there so you won’t have to feel guilty.” Seungri laughed.

Mari’s heart sank when Jiyong said that all of the boys would be present. She simply nodded and walked to her room. She hugged her knees and looked out of the window.

Jiyong also excused himself. “I need to finish my essay.” Was his excuse. Oblivious,Seungri nodded and was left there. Alone. He realised this and felt a rush of betrayal and surprise. “YAH! HYUNG! I DON’T KNOW HOW TO CLEAN THE DISHES.” He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

No reply.

“Hyuuuuuuung~” He cooed.

No reply.

“HYUNG!” He screeched.

“It’s time you learnt how to clean!” Was the only this Jiyong said.

"How do you expect to live by yourself when you're an old man!"

__________________________________

 That . Ima double update.

-WitchChunji