Chapter 10

I hate this wedding dress

AUTHOR POV

She had walked in with a knife in her right hand...

And a platter of pudding balancing on her left hand. She set the pudding down and ran back to the kitchen. Mari returned with six dessert plates and forks. She ran back and returned with a tub of Vanilla Ice Cream. She sat down and sliced small peices of everyone, she placed two small scoops of ice cream on the side and handed out the plates. "We're watching 200 Pound Beauty." She ordered. Seungri nodded and quickly inserted the disc into the DVD player. They sat and watched the movie while eating their pudding. They all ate up every last crumb. Full from all the food they ate, the six fell asleep on the couch.

Youngbae awoke to the sound of Mari's ringtone. He got up and crept to the phone, being careful not to step on anyone. He knew her password. It hadn't changed since he bought it for her. P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D he typed. He took a look at the messege and felt his heart tighten.

Sweetie, we're coming over tomorrow, Early in the morning too.

Hope you're all getting along.

-Umma 

Youngbae looked around and saw the mess they had made. Quickly and swiftly, he cleaned all the dishes and wiped down the coffee table. He laid a blanket over Mari and smiled at her sleeping face. He got her hand and wrote on it, informing her that he left for work. Youngbae collected his possesions and left. He got in his car and drove off. Knowing that Mari's parents would be eager to meet all her neighbours, he thought it would be best that he wasn't there.

 

______________________-MORNING-__________________8.45AM______________________

 

Seunghyun was the first to wake up. His eyes widened when he saw Mari's head had fallen on his lap. He smiled and gently lifted her up. He very carefully carried her and brought her to her room. He laid her down. He looked around and his eyes stopped at a photo album. He walked towards it and opened it up. The first picture was of a beach. The first couple of pages were of sceneries. Then, as he progressed, he was shocked to see pictures of Mari and Youngbae looking happy with their arms around each other. They looked like a couple. "So they were a couple huh?" He gazed longingly at the picture of Mari, the setting sun was behind her and you could barely see the left side of her face. Despite the sun, she looked beautiful. "That's why Youngbae looked sad before..." He turned his head when he heard a loud crash and a yelp. He closed the  photo album and set it in its rightful place.

He dashed downstairs and stopped to see Jiyong trapped under Daesung. Seungri, who had previously awoken, was laughing at Jiyoing's helplesness. "Ahaha! LOOK AT HYUNG! AHAHAHAHA HE'S, HE'S TRAPPED! AHAHAHA UNDER DAESUNG HYUNG! BWAHAHAHAHA!" Seungri clapped his hands like a seal and bent over at the feeling of a six pack beginning to form on his torso. Seunghyun rolled Daesung over and slapped his face genty. Jiyong got up, with an agry look on his face. He pushed Seunghyun over and slapped Daesung hard. Daesung groaned in pain  and awoke. "What was that for?" Seungri laghed harder at Daesung's obliviousness. "YOU FELL ON ME YOU FAT COW!" Jiyong screeched. Daesung rubbed his neck and apologised. Seungri laughed harder.

"SHUT UP SHUTP UP! Mari is asleep upstairs. Wake her up and you will feel her wrath."

They all shut up.

"She's asleep you say?" Daesung smirked.

He ran upstairs and into her room. The remaining boys looked at each other in confusion. Seunghyun shrugged and ran after him. Seungri and Jiyong went upstairs after. They found Daesung hovering over Mari's Vanity mirror and Makeup. He grabbed the lipstick and eyeliner. He chuckled evily and beckoned the other boys to join him. Seungri and Jiyong smirked at each other and quickly joined the evil mastermind. Afraid of what Mari will do to them afer, Seunghyun chickened out and went into his room, leaving the Mastermind and his minions to have their fun.

___________________________________________________________________

a/n CANT DO. NO MORE. FINGERS HURT

sorry guys, short chapter. My fingers are aching from typipng so fast -_-

I also apologise for not updating for the past week. Of you've read the recent chapter of I wish our love would replay, then you would know what's been happening in my life. Basically, It was Christmas. And Christmas for a religious asian is madness. Parties for days.. etc etc... And the parties weren't small gatherings either. In the words of Mychonny, "A few asians, is ALOT of asians."

And with this, I bid you all a very fond farewell, and Goodnight.

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote

With Love, WitchChunji xoxoxoxxoxoxo