Because the one you love isn't me

I hate this wedding dress

Jiyong POV

 

Mari came home two nights ago. She was pale, but she smiled more. She still avoided Seungri, and he avoided her. I noticed that every time he saw her, he would act all cold towards her. I wanted to hit is face so hard that that nose of his would be flatter than Dae's nose. Over the course of two days, she had repeatedly told me that she was used to this kind of treatment from him. But I knew that it was because she knew that he might not be the ''chosen husband''. Oh how wrong was she.

 

Tonight, Seunghyun was having dinner with us. Because he spent all that time beside Mari in the hospital, he missed four classes and had to compensate for it within the last two days. He took the night classes to catch up. But he surprised us all when he came home early. "Oh, hyung. What are you doing here?" Seunghyun looked at Daesung up and down and grinned. "But I'm only here for you...Jagiya~" He went towards Daesung and hugged him while smirking. I walked towards them at that point. "Oops. I didn't know you guys had something going on here, I'll leave." I grinned at Seunghyun's joke. From afar, I watched as Daesung pushed Seunghyun away. "Yah! Just because I'm wearing a pink apron and holding a duster doesn't mean I changed gender." He grumbled, dusting his arms from 'T.O.P cooties'. Then, just as I thought that we had truly become a happy family, Seungri walked down with his 'Daily girl'. He held her hand and led her out.

 

"Oppa." She giggled when he gave her a final kiss on the jawline. He waved her off and closed the door; only to be confronted by a very angry Seunghyun. "Yo! Hyung, can you move please? I'm hungry." Seungri tried to go around him but Daesung and I stepped on either side of Seunghyun, expressing an equally angered facial expression. He stepped back and rubbed his lips. "What's your problem now?" he sighed. Seunghyun stepped towards the player. "You." He sneered and fisted the younger's shirt. "You are never to bring another girl here. Do you understand?" He whispered. Seungri rolled his eyes. And like hell, he is going to regret that. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Seunghyun yelled to the top of his voice, pulling on the maknae's shirt harder. Seungri closed his eyes and whimpered. T.O.P's fists grew tighter and the younger nodded. He set Seungri down and turned to go to the kitchen, where Mari was. But, the little bastard had to make some smart remark, as to which Seunghyun lost it and hit Seungri's face. HARD.

 

"Oppas?" Mari popped out from the kitchen. "Didn't you hear me? Dinner is ready." We looked at her and I knew that all of us felt her loving gaze towards Seunghyun. My heart dropped a little. So she's with Seunghyun huh? I gave her a faint smile. Mari went back to the kitchen. Seunghyun held a finger in front of Seungri's face. "Hurt her and you're dead. UNDERSTAND?" Seungri got the messege and nodded. We all walked to the kitchen. The enticing aroma of Prawns and Crab meat dipped in pumpkin sauce and mashed potato made our mouths water. "What's the special occasion" I asked, smiling at Mari. She sat next to Seunghyun and held his hand. He looked at her and smiled. Mari lifted their hands together. "This." She smiled wider.

 

Seungri POV

 

"This." She said and lifted Seunghyun's hand which was entwined with hers. I don’t know what happened, but my chest suddenly felt heavy. I wanted to chop of their joint hands. I realised that I didn’t like the look of their hands together. Why?

 

We started eating and I glared at Seunghyun. I hated him for his actions towards me. How come he could have a girl and I couldn’t? If they are together already, then why I am still unable to be with other women? But deep inside me, I felt an uncomfortable feeling towards Seunghyun. It wasn’t because he hit me. It was more like... because he held Mari’s hand.

 

“Oppa, what happened to your eye?” She asked. I glanced at Seunghyun, who only glared at me. I smiled at Mari and replied: “I told my girlfriends that I broke up with them and one of them punched me.” I resumed eating. She seemed to accept the lie. The dynamic duo sniggered and nudged each other ‘s arms. I don’t know what happened after, because my mid seemed to blank out as I ate. I found that my eyes couldn’t leave Mari’s. If she broke up with hyung, she would choose Jiyong hyung…right? She would definitely never choose me. I’m a player. She knows that I wouldn’t be faithful. If I couldn’t stay with one woman, why risk it in a marriage? Somehow, this irritated me. Why wouldn’t she want me? No one has ever not- wanted me before.

 

Finished with my meal, I stood up and walked away from the kitchen; leaving them. I walked past the door when I heard a sigh and withdrawing steps. I looked out of the window and saw Youngbae hyung pick up a small bag and toss it into his car.

 

So he’s leaving?

 

_____________MEANWHILE NEXT DOOR_________________________

 

Youngbae POV

 

I already sent my company a letter explaining my sudden hiatus, All I need to do now is get my bags and leave. I set three of four bags down in my car and closed the door. I need to at least say goodbye to Mari. Sighing, walked to the front door. I took a deep breath and gathered my remaining strength. I was about to knock, when I heard her laughing. That laugh was so full of happiness. I then heard Seunghyun’s laugh. And together, I realised that their laughs were very happy. And that they were so in love. Who was I to ruin their happiness? Who was I to bring hurt and guilt into Mari’s heart? I could never do that to her. I can’t break her happiness. I sighed and turned back to my car. I walked towards it with a heavy heart. I pick up the fourth and final bag and set it on the seat beside the driver’s chair. I took one last look at Mari’s house. “Good bye.” I whispered and got into my car. I started to drive away.

 

Once again, I was too much of a coward to even say good bye to her face to face. My part in this Drama has ended. I depart from the story and walk away. As I walk towards the plane, I receive a text.

 

Where will you be going hyung? Where ever you are, keep in contact with me. I won’t tell Mari if you don’t want me to. But come back soon.

 

-SeungPLAYA

 

I smile at his contact name, remembering our first meeting. I sent a reply assuring Seungri that I would be fine and instructing him never to tell Mari where I was. I told him that I would be back for the wedding. And with a heavy heart and tearful eyes, I pressed send and entered the plane.

 

At least I wouldn’t be alone. I could still know how Mari is doing. I can still ask if Mari’s smiles were still full of happiness.

 

I can still love her distantly and secretly.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Youngbae left :'( *wipes tear*

 

LOL but don't worry he'll be back. ^^

 

I love everyone's comments, they encourage me to update more chapters, so keep them coming.

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote ^^

 

-WitchChunji

 

ADVIRTISEMENT

 

Please read ButterflyShida’s fanfiction ^^ She’s my friend and she’s AWESOME~ keke …

 

LINK: Her lastest completed fanfiction

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/341844/because-i-don-t-know-how-to-love-ftisland-hongki-jaejin-seunghyun-winter-minjo-coldlove

 

ALSO, read WOOLJoe’s fanfictions too. She’s another friend of mine and she's EPIC :D

 

LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/271590  < her profile