Make a decision.

I hate this wedding dress

AUTHOR POV

It was a cold night. The three were sitting in a car, to be more specific, they were sitting in Jiyong’s car. Mari sat in the back while the two men sat and conversed in the front. Mari’s palms here sweating. It took her all night to decide. She wasn’t so sure, but she figured, if she wanted to be happy, she had to choose the person she was most comfortable with.

Mari POV

Last night, I paced back and forth on my room. Jiyong and I were too awkward. We were more like siblings. How could we even see each other like that? Besides, we haven’t even talked to each other without being interrupted. So he was ruled out.

Seungri was annoying and hurtful before. I guess that was because I didn’t try. After I let my guards down, we got closer. He was more friendlier and kinder. He comforted me when I was hurt. He made me laugh multiple times. He acted like society’s ideal husband.

Then, there was Seunghyun. He was perfect in every way. His looks, personality and intelligence. He was caring and I blushed at his presence. Every girl would, at least a little. But his baggage was too big. His past relationships haunted him. And if I tied the knot with him, they would haunt me too.

I just can’t take that.

Seungri POV

Hyung keeps talking too much. I want to cover my ears and yell so that I wouldn’t be able to hear. But I promised to myself that I would be a gentleman. At least until Mari gets married. I felt my pocket. The ring was laid there, silently waiting for the time of its use. I look at Mari from the mirror. She gazed out the window. Probably thinking of TOP hyung. Thinking: ‘How can I face him?’ and of Youngbae hyung: ‘Where is he?’  To be honest, I don’t really what to marry Mari. I was told that she had a choice, and we had to help her become more responsible… Or something.

FLASH BACK~

My Father sat me down along with Mari’s father. “Son.” I nodded. “Yep, that’s me.” I smiled. Mari’s dad smiled. “We are entrusting you with the ring.” My eyes widened. Me? Why me? “W-w-wae?” I whispered. “To be honest, the sole purpose is to hopefully make Mari more responsible. And since, she’s near your age, and because you both have a vast history of partying, we have chosen you.”

I gulped. “I- I-“

“I know this is a lot to take in and I’m sure you feel overwhelmed or angry with us, But we mean for the best. In the end we just want you both to help each other mature”

“I was going to say ‘I don’t know whether to thank you or to feel offended.’ But since you said that, then I’ll choose the latter.” I smiled.

They both nodded and looked at each other. They stood and left.

END OF FLASH BACK~

Our fathers made it clear that we just had to help each other be more mature. Well, we’ve done that. I see no reason why we have to marry. Our fathers wanted me to help Mari most of all. Or else why would they only tell me and not Mari? My promise has been fulfilled. I have matured and so has Mari. But Since Youngbae hyung left, I made another promise.

I promised to help Mari realise that Youngbae was the one she needed, not me.

That she has always loved Youngbae.

That she belonged to him.

And him to her.

___________________________________________

GAAAAY. I made Seungri sound gay. I wonder if guys actually think like this. Probably not, because girls think very deeply and sometimes they over –think it and confuse themselves AND OTHERS.

A BIIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF MY WITCHES (FAN NAME YAAAAY) AND FRIENDS J

Thanks for subscribing, and commenting <3 Please continue thissssss.

I love logging on during class time and smiling uncontrollably when I see people commented and/or subscribed. (I almost got in trouble, but I said that I was just laughing at my teacher’s hilarious (sarcasm insert here) email.)

-WitchChunji

COMMENT ON WHO YOU WOULD CHOOSE TO BE YOUR HUBBY <3