Take me away

I hate this wedding dress

LISTEN TO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

 

Mari POV

 

I entered Seunghyun's room. It was surprisingly clean. Although the bed wasn't made yet, everything was in order. I wandered around. It was very different from my room. The walls were a darker shade. The curtains were red. His bed was more modern than mine. I looked at his desk. Something caught my eye. It was a picture frame. I picked it up to get a better look. It was a photograph of Seunghyun when he was younger. I giggled at how chubby he was then. His smile was awfully cute. He looked more inviting then. I think, that if I was given the chance, I would become friends with him beforehand-when he wasn't as masculine.  And if I were to fall in love with him then, I would love him more of his personality than his looks.

I think it's better to be less-attractive I appearance, so when someone tells you they love you, you know that they’re being sincere; and not because they want you because you're pretty and because that person wants to show you off, like a trophy, instead of a human being.

I picked up another picture. It was of Seunghyun, but he was with someone else. It was a girl. And she was beautiful. You could tell that she loved him, by the way he looked in his eyes. The picture depicted them both facing each other, they were smiling and they were too close.

I studied her face.  Her nose was tall. Her eyes weren't that big, but her lashes looked at least an inch long. Her skin was slightly tanned. She wasn't wearing any makeup at all. Her lips were plump and they were of a natural shade of pink.

I looked at how he looked at her. He was in love. An uncomfortable stirring twisted and churned in my stomach, and slowly climbed up and up onto my chest. My brows furrowed.

Gently, I laid the picture frame at its original spot. I sat on Seunghyun's bed. I swung my legs back and forth. Something hit my heel.

I bent down and lifted the doona that covered the view. It was a silver case. I pulled it out and opened it. My conscience yelled at me to not open the case, but I ignored its trashing about. I covered my mouth and dropped the case.

I turned to the door, but there stood Seunghyun. The man whose privacy I invaded. He looked at me. Then, at the opened case on the floor. His brows knitted together, and tears threatened to fall down my face. I held it in.

"Mari." He reached his left arm out to me. I saw his ring finger. It had a golden band around it. I looked at mine. It was silver. We weren't meant to be? He stepped towards me. I backed away.

"Mari, please." He took another step. Again I backed away. Now, there was enough room for me to run out the door.

I shook my head and ran out the door. I passed Jiyong in the kitchen. He was holding a cup of orange juice. "Yah! Where are you going?" He yelled after me. I just kept running.

I ran and ran. Until I was too tired. I stopped at a playground. Funny isn't it? A place where you're supposed to have a good time when you're a kid, becomes the place you go to after a bad experience. It seems too cliché. The 'playground' scene has been overused. But, that's the whole beauty of it.

A place where the innocent ones go, is the place where innocently guilty ones run to.

I sat on the swings . Wiping my tears, I swang gently . I got out my phone and tried calling Youngbae. I need to talk to him He was always my councillor. Whenever I needed him, he listened to me.

"Aren't you a bit too big for that?" A voice asked me.  I turned and saw Seungri; his hands were in his pockets. And looking at his red, swollen cheek, he probably broke another girl's heart.

"Please, just don't. Not today Ri, I haven't had the best day today." He sat beside me.

"Really? What happened?" I shook my head.

"Do you know where Youngbae is?" I asked him.  Seungri looked down at his feet, then he looked at the sky. At the setting sun, he sighed. "He's busy with his work." I pouted.

Seungri ruffled my hair. "He'll be back for your wedding."  My pout turned into a frown.

"Seungri?" He hummed in response. "Do you know who I'm fated to marry?" I asked.

Seungri looked at me and his eyes panicked. "Um… Why are you asking me?" He rubbed his neck.

"Just curious." I shrugged and looked at him.

"Well, I don't really know-"

"Actually, don't tell me." I stopped him.

It was getting late. The sun was reunited with its lover.

I wonder, when will I meet mine?

 

TOP POV

 

I sighed in frustration.  Why  was I so careless? I looked at the case. I couldn't help it. She was my first love.

I really hope this doesn’t affect Mari's feelings for me.

I crouched down.

There was a knock in the door. "Oi, what happened with Mari?" Jiyong sipped his orange juice.

I sighed again and looked at the open case and it's messy contents.

He saw them and realised what it was. "Oh. So it was your fault." he glared at me.

"AISH, Just leave." I waved him out. When he was gone, I started cleaning up the mess Mari made. I picked up all the contents of the silver case.

I glimpsed at the open window. The sun was setting.  I really hope Mari is alright.

 

NO ONE POV

 

The moon shone inside Seunghyun's room. She (the moon) watched as he picked up every piece of paper and dust. Her ivory light shone enough brightness to see what was inside the case. Her heart softened at the thought of how Mari was coping. Because what was placed in the case would sever Mari's heart for sure.

Because what was inside the case; was a picture of the woman Mari saw in the photo. Because the photo was of a woman who wore a white dress. Because the photo of the woman in a white dress showed another person standing beside her. Because that person beside her, the woman in the white dress, was Seunghyun.

 

And it was their wedding day.

_________________________________________________________________________

I have an excuse note!!!

Why I wasn't able to update:

  1. My computer had this virus. (OMG and I was totally not fangirling over the I.T  man at our school. He fixed my laptop ^^)  (LOL jokes. I was fangirling -_- ) (I think he likes kpop too. Y(^_^)Y 
  2. I have lotssss of homework.
  3. There are certain events going on with my school, family and friends.
  4. I'm studying Psychology every night. (HEAD START WOOHOOO ^^)

 

-WitchChunji

- looked at my first excuse. OMFG KILL ME NOW. IM SO WEIRD -_-