128 VIP STREET GANGNAMGU

I hate this wedding dress

Mari POV

So here i am; all dressed up in a casual navy blue dress and black tomboy heels. God i'm going to regret agreeing to this death wish. I walk towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Booking for -"

"Mari!" Oh yay the witch is here. "It's ok, she's with us." My mother leads me towards a table full of people. "Mari, you've grown so beautifully!" I smile genuiely. "I know.' i batt my eyelashes. I spot Jiyong struggling to stiffle a laugh. I pull a face at him. I place my keys and phone down and start sitting down when- "Oh! Mari? You won't be sitting with us, you'll be sitting with Jiyoung, Seunghyun and Seunghyun." Jiyong, being the immature guy he is, starts laughing like crazy.

"What's funny?" I turn around and see TOP. Oh god, here's hell. 

Jiyong wipes a tear and says, "Nothing." The look of annoyance is apparent on TOP's face. I smirk.

"Kids, why don't you go to your table aready?"  I pick up my belongings and make my way to the table I sit opposite TOP and GD.

"So... where's the other Seunghyun?"  I ask. Jiyong sniggers and TOP raises an eyebrow at me. I just shake my head.

"Oh! look! He's over there!" TOP states, pointing. And what do you know! He's flirting with a waitress. Eugh she's giggling and acting all innocent.

"Aish this kid, seriously TOP, if i were you, i'd beat his for using the honourable name of 'Choi Seunghyun' for women." Jiyong shakes his head.

"He's still a kid, leave him be. Besides, I'ts not harming me. Sometimes the women come to me accidently." Whaa? I never knew TOP was like this. He winked at me. Ew. no. just no. DO NOT wink at me, no matter how hot you are.

"Oi! Panda Maknae!" Jiyong calls. Seungri looks at us then spots me. He smiles then walks toward me; leaving a very jealous and embarassed waitress.

"Hi beautiful. I'm Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun." He winks at me and pecks my hand. Its this guy serious?

"My name isn't beautiful, It's Mari. And Hello... Seungri." I pull my hand away. The two other guys snigger and nudge each other.

"Damn." Seungri's face of dissappointment is priceless.

"Busted~" Jiyong and TOP sing. These guys are so close to each other, how are they going to face each other when one of them marries me?

 The three sit next to each other and the food arrives.

Steak and Kimchi salad. I carefully observe them eating. Creepy aren't I? Well, you can't blame me, i need to have as much of information about these guys as much as possible.

Jiyong cuts the steak in small peices and eats it. Then he eats the kimchi salad. After five swallows, he takes a drink. And this pattern keeps repeating.

Seungyun (TOP) cuts the steak into medium sized peices. And he eats the salad along with the steak. He doesn't drink until he finishes.

But Seungri... He stabs that whole steak and devoures that thing. And suprise suprise, he doesn't eat the salad. What a carnivore. I make a disgusted face at him. He his lips. My face scrunches up.  I eat my meal slowly. Seunghyun and I finish at the same time. Hmmm.. maybe this is a clue...

Seungri finishes last and wipes his mouth. He then chugs his drink down. I AM NOT MARRYING THIS GUY.

The meal finishes and we decline cake. We're too full! (a/n IM NOT GIMME GIMME!)

We exit the restaurant. I was about to get into my car when, "Oh Honey?"

I turn around slowly. "Yes mum?"

"You're going to go to the house tonight. Your stuff it already there. So here's the address." She hands me a peice of paper.

128 VIP ST Gangnamgu. S. KOREA

"128 VIP?!" The boys look at me.

"Is something wrong?" TOP asks.

"It's just..." My face is a bucket of worry.

"Youngbae oppa lives at 130 VIP." They look at each other, confused.

"Youngbae oppa is going to be our neighbour." I whisper.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey wassup everyone!

How is everyone's holidays?

Me? Oh, im having a great time.

What am i doing you ask?

Oh, you know... CLEANING, FOLDING CLOTHES, earning money ^^ keke..

hehehhe

im hungry... BYE GUISE

Hope you like today's update.

Oh and to my sister who decided to read my stories.. GO AWAAAAAAAY.

Thank you for your time <3

-WitchChunji