Fin

I hate this wedding dress

TWO YEARS LATER

LISTEN TO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUo45VOWfPM

 

YOUNGBAE/TAEYANG POV

She's been in a coma for two years. I stayed next to her for the first six months, but Mari's father told me to go back to YG and start singing. I told him no. But, with soft, pained eyes, he said, "Re-debut as a soloist with that song you sang at the wedding. So, when she wakes up, she'll awake to a husband that can provide good food every night, and a stable roof on her head." So, I went back to work. But, every night, I visit her and bring her new flowers and whisper 'I love you'. In her ear. Every chance I get, I visit her and talk to her. Each time, hoping that she'll wake up.

 

Then, on day, after endless hours of practising my dance choreography and recording five songs, I visited her. Like always, I replaced a fresh batch of flowers with the old ones. I sat on the chair next to her bed. All my emotions hit me, like a punch in the stomach. I cried the tears I held in for two years. I whispered "I love you" repeatedly and rested my head on my arms, tears still spilling. Silence overcame me. Only the steady beeping of the machines could be heard. Then, as if my prayers were heard, she spoke.

 

"I love you too." 

   

  

THE END

 

_____________________________

Oh my gaaaash it's done! ITS FINALLLY DONE!

Thank you to everyone who supported me throughout the story! I really appreaciate it!

SPECIAL MENTIONS TO:

Velvetcupcaked

Tae2Ny

WOOLJoe

bellenation

Yuna_Nuna

L-Mos_World

Hwaiting_960

These people commented the most, of course there are others, AND I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T LIST YOU, but thank you<3 

 

EXTRA SPECIAL MENTION: 

patdmblaq93

This person was my first commenter :)

EXTRA EXTRA SPECIAL MENTION:

rossmarin

This person gave me motivation. I saw her comment and suddenly wanted to start writing the final chapters...but I couldn't because I had to go somewhere :C So I did it right after :D 

 

I'm sorry for not updating faster, I've been very very very very very busy with school and fangirling :3 

(Do the UNNIE~~)

^thats my detailed explanation. Good right?

To be honest, I was going to do a sequal, where it's based on the song 'Love Song' By BigBang, buuut I though this ending was better :)

 

 

Once again, THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND WITCHES :D 

 I'll be working on completing 'I wish our love would replay' and a certain other story on a certain other account O.O

 

Bye bye, and ''I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY, AND YOU LITTLE DOG TOO!"

hehehe... yeah I watched that movie -.- (wizard of oz)

 

-WitchChunji