Blue Havens

I hate this wedding dress

*some adult REFERANCES.* not obvious though... unless.....

Mari POV

It was past dinner already when I received a text messege from Younbae oppa. All throughout the day I wasn't able to keep still; waiting for him to contact me. I snuck away from the chaos in the living room; where the boys were fighting over who was more eligable to be my husband, while my parents, who did not help at all, spoke their opinions of the boys; I escaped to the kitchen to read oppa's text.

wont b back till tmrw 5pm. Dont worry.

-Bae

I sighed in relief, silently thanking Youngbae for not coming back till later. Picking up my phone, I replied.

Gomowo Bae. D 'rents r still here.

-M

I hit the send button and was startled to hear the sound of the fridge closing. "Acting suspicious, escaping from the living room, smiling to yourself. Be careful Miss Mari, people might think that you had a secret lover." Seungri drank from his cup and leaned against the benchtop. The placed the cup down and looked at me. "You like someone. But not someone in this house. Am I right?" His eyes were full of pride. "What's it to you?" I said with a straight face. "Now, now, no need to act so defensive,  I was just merely asking a simple question." He continued to wait for an answer. "Go back, they're missing you back there." I said. "Your parents already left and the rest are playing video games. Please, answer my question." I looked away from him. "Well, judging by your actions and expressions, you DO like someone." I glared at him, visually sending him a warning. But this guy is persistant. "And I think, no, I know that person is Youngbae." He sipped from his cup. "I'm right aren't I?" He leaned closer to me. "How dare you." I whisper. He leans back and looks at the living room. "How dare you interfere with my life. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. I can't believe that there is EVEN a chance that I might be married to YOU." I tightened the grip on my phone. He looks at me with an emotionless expression. "How DARE you make a remark on my personal life? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, BEING 'THE UNIVERSITY'S PLAYER', DARES TO INTERFERE? You know nothing about me. So leave me alone."

Angry at his coolness about our situation, I stormed to my room and grabbed my backpack. I stuffed some casual clothes inside, my wallet and keys. Slinging it over my shoulder, I ran out of the house. I entered my car and drove to Seoul. Soon, the sky began to cry. I reached a hotel. I checked into a simple apartment and chrashed onto my bed and soon fell asleep.

 

Back at the house~~ Author POV

Seunghyun and Jiyong and heard Mari screaming her lungs out and watched from afar. "Do you hear that?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah I hear it."

"They not married yet and they're still already fighting like an old married couple."

"Yet?" Jiyong asked.

"Don't you know? Mari needs to find the guy with a matching wedding ring. I was getting something for Seungri yesterday, and under his bed, hidden among so many boxes of ...personal stuff..."
 

"Personal stuff?" Seunghyun shrugged and continued.

"It was a blue, velvet box. I opened it and was an exact replica of Mari's ring."

"Why are we here then?" Jiyong asked confused.

"Oh, I overheard Mari and her mother talking this morning and her mother said: 'The ring is a choice.' So, I don't really know what that means, but I think that Mari has the choice of accepting her parents wish or doing what she wants."

"Wow hyung, your like a spy. You eavesdrop alot and sneack around alot. I didn't know you were like this."

"You need to be sneaky in order to get information and do what you like. That's the way of living."

"Ah, I know what you mean." Jiyong smirked and tapped his nose thrice.

The boys watched at the scene of Mari rushing out of the house. The stood and walked to their dongsaeng. Seunghyun's hands were in his pockets and Jiyong was holding a can of coke. "Man, no wonder you never had a stable relationship. You're no good with women." Seunghyun smirked.

"Yeah, you need to learn when to shut up and say the right things even if you know it isn't true." Jiyong gulped at his drink.

'But that's lying hyung. Besides, she needs to control her time with Youngbae hyung. He's not an eligable." Seungri placed his cup in the dishwasher.

"To her he is." Seunghyun replied and walked to his room.

"Seungri, no matter what happens, don't hate your hyungs ok? What's past is past. You can't change the past, or alter the future. Nor can you change people's thoughts or emotions. Never forget that." Jiyong placed his free hand on the maknae's shoulder.

"Hyung. That's deep." Seungri remarked and walked upstairs.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"Watching a movie on my laptop, Don't disturb me." Seungri walked into his room.

Seunghyun popped out of his bedroom and looked at Jiyong from upstairs. Somehow, they communicated telepathically and rushed to Seungri's room.

"Yah Yah Yah! Don't close that door. We really need to monitor you from now on." Jiyong called out.

"Wait! Do you know where Mari went?" Seunghyun asked suddenly remembering that she had left so abruptly.

"I'll get someone to locate her." Jiyong sent a few texts and within minutes, he was informed of Mari's destination.

"Don't worry, she's at Blue Havens Hotel." He told the others.

"Oh, yeah. My family owns that hotel. She'll be fine." Seunghyun waved his hand.

They sat at th entrance of the bedroom in an awkward silence.

"So... you've got the ring huh?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah. But I don't even like her. She's not my taste, her figure is ...not my style. I'll probobly have to sleep in a hotel everynight when we wed" Seungri sighed.

"Hurt her and your dead." Seunghyun sent a glare at the maknae and stood up, making his way to his room.

"Yeah maknae. Don't do anything foolish." Jiyong messed up Seungri's hair as he also got up to go to bed.

Seungri furrowed his eyebrows at his hyung's reaction. He'd said something similar to them before, but he never got a reaction like that before. ''Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung...'' He sat up from his bed after thinking about it for hours.

"NO! They can't! They wouldn't ...would they?" He argued with himself.

Whispering, he covered his mouth.

"They can't both like Mari?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for not updating recently, I've been busy ^^

Honestly, I tried to avoid updating this story -_- I was getting out of topic and I wanted to make the writing mre descriptive and informative like my other fanfics (like my' friends only' fanfic, thats so depressing to read and update T_T). But I didn't know how... EH who cares? I'll update anyway. ^^

Goodnight~ (it's 12:10am) Good morning~

I seriously sleep this late.. I really can't sleep early.

-WitchChunji