Sleeping Beauty

I hate this wedding dress

Author POV

Seunghyun awoke from his slumber. He lifted his head from his arms which were drapped on the bed beside Mari. He looked at her and willed her to wake up. He looked out of the window and was surprised to see that the weather wasn't so depressing. The trees were swaying to the gentle breeze and the birds and butterflys flew across the skies. He took this as a sign and turned back towards Mari. He sat down next to her and looked at her. He felt his heart pound against his chest, trying to get out.

Like it didn't belong there anymore.

Like it belonged to someone else.

Like it belonged to the woman in front of him.

He her hair tenderly and leaned closer. Closing his eyes, he kissed her lips gently. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and Seunghyun pulled away from the kiss, when he realised that she was awake. His hands flew to his hair and he looked suprised. He ran out to alert the doctor. Mari looked up at the ceiling, still suprised at the kind of greeting she recieved. Seunghyun came back with the doctor. As the doctor examined Mari, she kept staring at the man who kissed her. Dumbfounded at his actions she tried to reason with herself. Seunghyun stood from afar with his cheeks bright pink and his eyes cast downwards. "She's fine now. She seemed to only need plenty of rest. I'll prescribe her some sleeping pills, just in case. You can take her home tonight." And just like that, he left the two in a completly awkward silence. Mari sat up and watched as Seunghyun fiddled with his fingers.

"So.." She started. TOP looked at her. "You kissed me?" She grinned. He only turned red and facepalmed himself. "Yeah.. Sorry." He looked at her. "Do you hate me?" She shook her head and he exhaled.

"I like you." He blurted out. Seunghyun covered his mouth and stood up. "Oh Crap, Uh.. sorry. I didn't mean that.-NO! I mean.. Uh I uh.. I didn't mean to say that son suddenly." He turned around and started hitting his head. " . What the hell Seunghyun!?" Mari giggled at the sight of the Alimighty TOP acting like a child.

"Can I like you too?" She whispered.

Seunghyun POV

"Can I like you too?" Mari whispered to me. Suddenly, my heart shook. Suddenly, my spirit leaped. Suddenly, my face burned. "Oh-wha..huh? REALLY?" I practicaly shout at her. Nice going stupid, you scared her. Luckily, she only chuckles and blushes "O-OF COURSE!" I exclaim. I start hugging her and kissing her cheeks. She laughs with me. I rejoice inside and out. "Wait. We need to celebrate. I'll be back." I stop and run out of the room.

As I make a turn on the hallway, I spot Younbae in the elevator. I run towards it and stop its closing doors. I take a look at Bae. His hair was ruffled and his eyes were slightly pink. "You havn't been sleeping properly huh?" I ask. He looks at me but doesn't say a word. "So... What are you doing here?" I ask. He looks at me and finally talks. "I was having my yearly checkups. You know-since I'm an idol now." He smiles weakly. "What are you doing here?" He asks. But there was no curiosity in his eyes. Instead there was an aweful mixture of hurt, hate and blame. "Uhh, you know, just checking up on the efficency and service the hospital offers...Appa's thinking of buying it." I make up the excuse. He nods and continues to ask questions. "How's Mari?" My consience becomes heavy. Memories of Youngbae and Mari flash across my mind.The memory of Mari's photo album darts from one end of my brain to another. "She's busy. You know, with the homework and the whole marriage."  I try to look as casual as possible. The elevator doors open and we step out. I start walking to the hospital cafe, when Youngbae calls me. "Be good to her." He says. And with that, he walks off, out the doors into the crowd of people. Well he's acting wierdly. I wonder how he passed the check up. He seems sick to me.

I order some cheesecakes and a milkshake and buy a balloon that was held by a teddy bear. I make my way back upstairs and into Mari's room. I was surprised when I found Mari's parents in the room with her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING. It will be explained in the next chapter.

If you're lucky, and if you comment and subscribe (maybe upvote ^^), you'll get a TRIPLE UPDATE ~~ today :D

-WitchChunji