Blush~

I hate this wedding dress

Author POV

 

The next day you awoke from the blinding sun greeting you through the cracks of your thin red curtains. You groan and pull your covers over your head. Pulling the bed sheets was a bad idea, because the blanket was turned the wrong way around. Your toes were freezing.

 

You ignored this and started to sleep again, when…

"WAKE UP!" a loud voice screamed in your ear. Caught by surprise, you tumble to the side of your bed, landing on your face.

Your dark hair was messed up and you did not feel happy. Footsteps approach you. As soon as the footsteps  come to a halt, you slowly raise your head. You weren't surprised when you saw your cousin. 

"Kang Daesung." You growl. Daesung looked at you with fear. His right foot was stretched back, ready to run.

Instead, you smile and lift a hand. "Help me up."

Daesung, being the 'gentleman', he is foolishly takes your hand to help you up; only to be pulled down.

"Don't forget, I took taekwondo classes when I was smaller." You warned with a proud smirk.

"Is this what you're going to do with your fiancés?" he teased you.

"Do you know them" You asked with a suspicious look on your face.

He smiled and said, "Maybe…"

You grabbed his shirt with your fists. "Tell me, who are they?"

His eyes widened. He twisted out of your grip and stood up, dusting himself.

"Geez, you could've just asked me." You stood .You placed your hands on your hips and sighed.

You smiled and pouted, making sure to made your eyes look bigger. "Oppa, who are my fiancés?" Aegyo always worked on Daesung.  He, of course, had no aegyo power.

He avoided your eyes but failed.

"Argh! They're TOP, GD and Seungri!" he confesses, almost rapping.

Your eyes widen and your heart beats faster. Daesung smiles as he watches you space out.

Your face turns from a face of shock, to a face of horror.

"WAE!! WHY THE TOP THREEEEEEE?" You groaned. Your cousin looks at you confused. "Why? I thought all girls fawn over the top three." He mumbled.

"Oppa, they're the top three. Their fan girls will kill me!" You collapsed on the bed.

Daesung only chuckled. He thought you looked cute when you looked troubled and angry.

"This girl, chincha! Get up! We're having lunch with Youngbae."

In an instant, you kicked Daesung out of your room and wash up. You applied some bbcream on your small flaws and get dressed into  simple high-waist denim shorts and a black band tee.

You run out of the house. Your jaw fell to the ground at the sight of your childhood friend, standing before you. You distinctly remember a scrawny little boy following you everywhere. Puberty has been friendly to him. Hell, puberty has been more than friendly to him.

"Youngbae oppa!" You call and run to his arms.

He immediately pulls you into a hug.

You laugh as he pulls you away to look at you. "You've grown into a beautiful woman Mari!"

You can't help but blush as he said 'beautiful'.

You and Daesung hop into his car .

The three of you become the three musketeers again; and you forgot about your ridiculous arranged marriage until, "So, Mari." Youngbae says with a serious voice. "I heard you're getting married." Was that a hint sadness in his voice?

"Yeah. But it's arranged oppa." You defend.

"You're still getting married." He says, pouting.

"Are you jealous Bae?" Daesung teased.

Youngbae blushed. But what he said next made you blush harder.

"Of course. She was, after all, my first love."

 

_________________________________________________________________

I'm so evil!

CLIFF HANGER!

Kekeke

Bae's first love was you? Waaaaah, you're so lucky ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Comments are highly appreciated as well as good criticism.

(I used to read fanfics where the author would say "I hate silent readers!" now I know why ^^ no pressure on the commenting thing though)

 

-WitchChunji