He doesn't love you

I hate this wedding dress

AUTHOR POV

They entered the restaurant. The mood set inside was calm. Everyone fashioned a sophisticated appearance.  Their brows were raised high as Mari walked in. She could hear the attempted whispers around her. ‘Isn’t that the famous couple’s daughter?’ ‘Apparently she’s getting married soon.’ ‘Her? Please, she loves to party. Did you see her past pictures in the newspaper?’

Mari felt sick. She felt like her screams were choking in . ‘YOU DON’T KNOW ME!’ she wanted to say; ‘KEEP YOUR PLASTIC NOSES TO YOURSELF.’ she clenched her jaw.

Seungri placed his hand on her back to encourage her to keep walking. Jiyong courtly followed behind the supposed ‘couple’.  They turned right and Mari’s breathe hitched when she saw her parents and Seunghyun. “Oppa I can’t.” She hissed at Seungri. He shook his head, “You have to.” They approached the table. She could see Seunghyun’s hand fisted from under the table. Seungri wrapped his arm around Mari’s waist. “You just need to choose and this will be over.” He whispered into her ear. He let go of Mari and smiled at her parents. Jiyong placed a hand on Mari’s shoulder and followed his dongsaeng’s lead; he greeted Mari’s parents.

“Ri? Mari!” Her mother clapped hands on front of her daughter’s face. Mari snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head lightly. “Huh? What?”

Her mother sighed in annoyance. “What’s wrong with you?  Sit down!” Mari obeyed. She sat between Jiyong and Seungri. But she was in front on Seunghyun. “Food first, business later.” Her father smiled and called a waitress.

“What would you like?” She whipped out a small notepad.

“Crab in pumpkin sauce, for me please.” Mari’s mother said.

“Medium rare steak.” Her father followed after.

“Just some fried chicken with salad for me thanks.” Jiyong smiled.

“Umm… I’ll have a large steak with mushroom sauce.” Seungri winked and the waitress blushed.

“Uhh… and you sir?” She turned to Seunghyun.

“Salad and Fish fillet.” He said; his eyes not straying from Mari.

“You miss?” All eyes turned to Mari.

“Well hurry up, some of us want to eat.” Her mother raised her voice slightly. As to which, Mari only shook her head. Seungri stepped in: “If you don’t mind, she can share with me.” He placed a hand over Mari’s. Seunghyun glared at Seungri, who only returned the glare. Jiyong looked away.

The waitress left the table and left them in silence. “So, Mari… who did you pick?” Her mother asked, not able to hold in her excitement. She looked at her parents. choked her again. Her eyes were busy. They darted from Jiyong to Seungri, to Seunghyun. Did she love him? Does he? Of course he did, but he was married before. Her breathing quickened. Did she love any of them? No…no, she can’t choose. There’ no love. There’s no such thing as love.

She stood up and got out of her chair. She looked at her parent’s faces again; seeing only an expectation. “That expectation you have of me is too high.” She whispered and ran.

She ran out of the door and into the night. The cars beeped at each other. The night was like day. There was no calm. The scene made her mind want to blow. It added more of a burden. ‘I need to get out of here.’ She thought to herself.

---Meanwhile.

As soon as Mari ran, Jiyong darted up only to be stopped by Seunghyun. “Don’t. I’ll go.” He said and ran after her.  Seungri sent a glare at Mari’s parents. This was their fault. No question about that. It was their fault. Their food came. “Where did the others go?” The waitress asked. No one answered so she just left.

Mari’s father and mother shrugged and started eating. Seungri, Jiyong followed.

-----Meanwhile

Mari sat in an alley way. She hugged her knees. It was cold all around her. The people’s souls were radiating the coldness.

Seunghyun found her. He found her there, as fragile and vulnerable as ever.

“Mari.” He called her name, with that naturally sultry voice of his. Her head shot up.

“What do you want?” She flinched when he touched her shoulder. She stood up and her defences came up. “About that picture you saw.”  Mari started walking away. “Mari, don’t walk away from me. LET ME EXPLAIN!” He called out. “Mari, please.  LISTEN!” He grabbed her arm.

“To what? Your pathetic excuses? I thought you liked me. I liked you too. I felt safe with you. But when I saw that photo, I realised that what I felt wasn’t love. Do you understand? I. DON’T. LOVE .YOU.”  She emphasised every syllable.

Seunghyun’s heart surprisingly didn’t ache. “Okay, I get it. You don’t love me. But let me explain; for the sake of my pride, let me explain.”

Mari looked down. “That girl in the photo was my best friend. She married two months ago and left for China.” He looked down at his feet and kicked a stone. “I loved her and since she got pregnant, I could never speak to her again.”

“So I was the rebound?” Mari asked.

“…I guess…”  Mari scoffed.

“Wait!”  Mari spun around. “WHAT?”

“I’m sorry I used you. I guess I’m no better than Seungri.” Mari sniggered and started walking.

“You might not trust me, but you have to know…” Mari turned back and looked at Seunghyun. “Seungri isn’t who you’re meant to be with. He doesn’t love you.”

Mari glared at him. She said back: “You’re right, I don’t trust you.”

+++++++++

Woah that took a long time for me to write… maybe it’s because I got caught up on YouTube…

Anyway; I’m going to camp on Monday (To the beach!!) , it’s a school thing so I won’t be updating anytime soon. I also have lots of tests and assessments due afterwards, so the future of updating looks dim -_- wtf?

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON TWITTER FOR UPDATES ON WHEN I’LL UPDATE…lol  (@Witchchunji)

ADVIRTISMENT:

SAVED OR KIDNAPPED ? –BY InnocentlyGuilty