Cheesecake

I hate this wedding dress

Seungri POV

I woke up at the middle of the night.

I can’t sleep like this; the blanket is all hot and twisted. The storm outside doesn’t help either. I sit upright when the window suddenly bursts open. Drops of rain fall into my room with the help of the wind. I wipe away the moisture of the air. I can’t take this.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. My mouth is dry, and...UGH…my throat’s throbbing from the dehydration. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. The fridge is awfully full today. I stick my head in and reach in to the furthest corner of the refrigerator.  I carefully get out from the coldness and smile. I pump my fist and do a little celebration. I grin at the small plate of caramel cheesecake in my hand. I walk up the stairs and quietly retrace my steps to my room. I come to a halt and I straighten my back when I pass Mari’s room. Is...Is she crying?

I push the door open slightly. I step back at the sight of Mari curled up into a ball, her back leaned against the headboard and her long hair draped down her shoulders. I walked in, placing my drink and food on the table near the exit. I sat on her bed. She looked at me; her eyes were filled to the brink and her nose was red. In short, she looked hideous. I flinched and made an overdramatic gesture to emphasise my horror. “Seungri!” she lightly hit my shoulder. I chuckle and sit closer to her.

“Let me guess, you’re afraid of the storm?” I sigh and roll my eyes. I her back, trying to offer some comfort.

“No, I love the rain.” She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

Taken aback, I continue: “Really? Why are you crying then?” I ask, now curious.

She looks at me in a dreadful manner and says in a deep and menacing voice, “There was a big fat spider right over there.” She pointed at the corner of the room near her window. I snigger. “Ah, so it’s a spider is it?” If it’s not the storm, it’s always a spider. I walk to the corner and find a small hole on the wall. I go on all fours and peek into it. I hear Mari whimper from behind me. “I can’t see anything.” I say aloud. “It’s there. It’s just hiding.” She whispers. I nod and look into the hole again. And to my pure horror, eight, hairy legs craw out of the hole, and I am confronted by more than two black, beady eyes. I scream and run to the bed. “! THAT’S HUGE!” I yell, hugging Mari, who was crying again. That scared the living daylight out of me! “You never told me that it would be THAT big.” I say. She only pouts and slithers down into her covers. “I did say it was big and fat. “ she mumbled. My shoulders are shivering and my whole body is frozen. “Seungri?” she asks.

“So hairy.” I whisper. I take another look at the hole from the bed. The spider already went back. I sigh in relief. I lie down, still a bit traumatised. I meant to only stay for a while, but I guess I ended up sleeping there the whole night.

______________-NEXT MORNING-___________________

The sun woke me. But so did a quick slap in the cheek. I opened my eyes, ready to confront my offender, but I stop realising that it was just TOP hyung. But it wasn’t the normal TOP. This TOP was red with anger. “AISH! WAE?” I yell.  He only stares at me. I look around and realise that I was still in Mari’s room. Moreover, I was asleep in her bed, with my arms around her. I decide to test him a little. This should be fun. “Oh, yeah… Now I remember… Mari was lonely so I slept here for the night while comforting her.” I smirk and prop my arm around the girl beside me. She wakes up. “Oh, Jagiya~” She smiled and greeted hyung. He pulled her up and out of bed. “Go to my room and wait there.” He orders, she pouts and abides. I sit up. “You have gone too far.” He snared. I smiled wider. “I wonder how much farther I can go?” I ask.

He growls and slaps my cheek. “Really hyung? A slap? That’s what women do. Men punch.” His jaws tighten and grind. I stand up, now standing right in his face. “Tell me hyung, are you sure you’re a man?” He yells in frustration. BINGO. He leans back to strike at me, but I bend and grab at his waist, making both of us fall over.  We groan at the sudden impact of the ground and each other’s limbs sticking under and over places they shouldn’t be. We open our eyes. They widen at the sight before us. It was that damned spider. I jump up and out of the door. From behind me, I hear hyung screaming hysterically. I look at him and laugh a little. He had grabbed a magazine and was screaming, whilst hitting at the spider repeatedly. But the thing just won’t die.

Someone bumps into me. It was Jiyong hyung. He walked in and stabbed the spider with a small bread knife. I gasp and pull a shocked face, “You murderer!” He stands up and glares at TOP and me. His expression read two things. ‘Are you serious?’ and ‘You call yourself a man?” He walks out, leaving one of us to clean the mess. Since it was in two pieces already, we decided to half it. We both winced at the feeling of  the dead, squishy, hairy spider. Daesung walks past the door. “Oh? So that’s what Jiyong was going to do with the knife. I thought he was going to kill you both. I would’ve. Poor spider.” He walks on but stops. He looks at the table near the door. “Free cheesecake!” He exclaims and takes it.

“YAAAAAAAAAH! THAT’S MINE!” I run after him with the spider in my hands.

__________________________________________________________________

Just a boring chapter T T

Im sorry :( I’ve been busy lately, school started again and I’ve been having a lot of family occasions too, so it makes it hard for me to update regularly…

I tried to make this chappie funny…kinda… It I know.

-WitchChunji