Meet the in laws. Plural. All 6 of them. PART 2

I hate this wedding dress

Mari POV

It's Monday.

Meaning, it's a school day and the day when i have to meet my in laws. All six of them.

This has got to be the worst Monday ever. I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom, where i start preparing myself. I grab my bags and pack my clothes for tonight.

"Good Morning Miss." The maids greet me. I just walk past them and trudged to my car; which now has a tracking device stuck onto it. ARGH! i hate my parents! You know how hard it is to fake a smile everyday? I have to look happy "for the camera". What camera? We live in a secluded area, where rich people live. Rich people, who, like us, have a life. "Did you hear me Umma and Appa? I HAVE A LIFE!" I yell, while getting out of the car. Wow, that made me feel much better.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!" I yell again and felt the satisfactory glow in my gut. I smile and turned my head. The smile faded when I saw an incredibly hot guy. Crap. It's Seunghyun. The "Choi'' one. You know... TOP.

"So, Mari doesn't want to marry me?" He says in that heavenly, deep voice of his. I wanted to say, Of course i want to marry you and your beautiful, horrifyingly y voice. But I kept my pride.
"Tch, why would i want to marry you, or even marry? I don't know you, i don't like you, and i certainly don't intend to marry you." I said proudly.

"Oh? So, there's another guy you like?" He smirked. Is this guy serious? Is he flirting?

"I-Well-Wha-WHY DO YOU CARE? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I am a volcano, erupting hot lava and sulfur. Watch out, or I'll kill you.

The almighty TOP is taken aback as i walk away from him, muttering curse words at him behind his back. This guy needs to respect my privacy. ARGH! i hate this wedding. I slouch on my chair when class starts. The prof. is blabbering again about his newly born child. Tch, newly born my ; the kid's 2 years old.

I decide to draw on my notebook until class finishes.

----------------------30 minutes later------------

GDragon POV

The class finishes and the class is let out. I didn't get to listen to the proffessor today, because i noticed that i was in the same class as Mari. She looked sad. Is it because of the marriage?  I hope she grows to like me. I follow her car to a cute cafe. She sits and orders. I sit on the table beside her. My back is facing hers.

The door opens. It's Youngbae. I was about to call out to him, when he walked past me and sat in front of Mari. What?

"Oppa." She says, "About before.." Before? What happened before?

"We can't be together." She whispers and Youngbae sighs.

"We'll still be friends right?" he says, hopeful.

"Yeah. Friends."

"Ok. Well, I have to go now; I've got dinner with my in laws tonight." She hugs him and leaves.

"Cough*FRIEND ZONED* Cough" i snicker and walk out, leaving Bae blushing.

I have to get ready now, the dinner is at exactly 8pm.

Mari, I will win you over.

_______________________________________

Hey hey wassup everybody, it's that time of year where presents are given out. Presents are everywhere. People are buying, selling, giving and recieving gifts to their loved ones. <3 <3

And i love you all~ ^^

but dont expect a gift because i aint giving you any. -_-

LOL JOKES

I will try to update at least twice a week, yeah i know-that doesnt sound like a lot. BUT i have a life too you know? kekeke ^^

no, seriously, my sister still has school and i have to drop her off, do house chores, the pick her up again. Then, by the time i finished everything, i'm to sleepy to do anything.

Besides, i have to clean the floor so i can earn moneeeeeey >:) my parents and i struck a deal; i have to clean the WHOLE floor and i get $100 YAAAY SHOPPING SPREEEEE~ KPOP MERCHANDISE HERE I COME! '

-_- i need to stop drinking coke and sprite... *chugs fanta instead*

G'night chingu!

Happy holidays!

-WitchChunji