Chapter 2: No Thanks.

Lonely?

                             { Im SiWan }

"Excuse me, but may I know your name?" It was after class and she seemed to have some trouble getting to her second class.

"I'm JiEun. Bae JiEun." She said ever so plainly.

"Do you need help? I can help you eye the way. I don't want you to over use your dazzling eyes." I said. That was the first and worst pick up line I every used.

"I'm guessing you're a player." How did she know?

"I'm actually a casanova. I'll show you to our class and treat you to a decaf soy latte." I corrected her proudly.

"So we have the same class together?" She walked away looking at her school map. Then she turned around to look at me. "BTW no thanks."

Wow, A girl just rejected the oh so handsome and talented flower boy, Im SiWan. The kingka of the school at that.

"You know you had a chance to have a date with the glorious SiWan of ZE:A Heights." I yelled to let her know.

                                                                                         { You |Bae JiEun| }

What pride in such a small man. I can't lie to the fact that he's gorgeous.

I looked down at my school planner to see my class was just... to the... LEFT! I gladly walked inside. As I sat down, that y man came into the class.

I heard girls awe at the fact he entered the room. I looked to see him winking at the foolish girls behind me. He came up to one of the girls' desk and sat on top of it. He blew a kiss to the 6 girls that swarmed around him like vultures pecking off a carcass.

He got up and moved closer to me. He bent down to grab my jaw. He kissed the tip of my nose. Today, no fainting, spazzing or anything embarrassing.

He whispered into my ear. "Why so hard to get? I want you." I stayed still with a poker face.

I whispered into his ear. "Soryy, but your not my type." The girls glared with envy and confusion.

He chuckled then whispered once more. "Why play hard to get? I know you're falling for me. Anyway, that's going to change."

He pulled me into hug and bit my bottom ear. Gross, I know. He grabbed my jaw again and kissed my fore head. Then he forced his plump lips to mine.

He released as the bell rang.

That cocky bastard.

                                                                     { Im SiWan }

"She'll be mine soon enough."