Chapter 23: Jerks

Lonely?

           { You |JiEun| }

"I hate him!" I cried.

"What did he do?" DaeHyun asked.

"He's a complete jerk! He just ignored me. I was just saying hi when he saw me. He didn't care, but kept looking straight. He's changed." I explained.

"I think that's all just part of the job." He tied to soothe me.

"Being a jerk is part of the job? Are you pulling my leg?" I cried some more.

"Just calm down." DaeHyun patted my head as he hugged me.

JunDaeHyun } 

When will she ever figure it out? She likes SuHo. She doesn't hate him at all, just upset.

"Sleep my princess." I left his in the back house and went to my job.

---

"Yo DaeHyun get me some java." SuHo yelled from the table.

"Coming right up." I said. JiEun was right you did become a rude, arrogant bastard jerk.

"Here's your coffee." I gave him his usual order with a note.

"I didn't want a receipt." He was going to hand back the note. I just pushed back to him. He stuffed it in his pocket. 

                            { Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

You have no idea how hard it is to keep this up. Every moment I do something, I want to beat the hell out of myself.

"I gotta go back. See you at home." I waved by to the guys and went home without the fans following me for once. I read the note DaeHyun gave me.

Stop being a jerk and wake up. By the time you quit the charade, the only friends you'll have left is EXO. By the way, you're breaking JiEun's heart. She may be mine physically, but you have her heart. Man up and take responsibilty for what's yours. I'm not going to let her cry because a kid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! Sorry for the y short chapter, but it's sleepy time.