Chapter 9: Where To?

Lonely?

                          { JoonMyun |SuHo| }     

"Where do you want to go?" JiEun asked me.

"How about we go to that new cafe? I heard it'll be 50% off." I suggested.

"I'll pay for it." She told me. I smiled and turned to her.

"I know a person who works there and he's going to give us more of a discount. I'll pay for us. No guy would let a girl pay." I assured her of paying for us. It's not the only reason why I want to go there and why I want to pay for you, my love.

---

"Is this the place?" She asked me after turning off her GPS.

"Yeah." I got out and left my stuff with hers. I opened the door for her to walk in and I walked behind her.

"What do you want? I'll order."

"Can I have hot-"

"Hot chocolate with peppermint and marshmallow with a cake pop. That's a stupid question." I smiled and walked off. I came back with her hot chocolate and cake pop and then she spoke.

"Oppa, why are you wearing a apron?"

"I work here. It costed 3 bucks all together. If I wasn't here you would have to pay 7 dollars." I gave a quick smile and ran back behind the counter as I saw a customer enter.

"Hey! What do you want?" I asked as I smiled at the little guy.

"Hyung, can I get a hot chocolate-"

"and a cookie?"

"Yup." He was excited and gave me a dollar. He then gave me puppy eyes and did aegyo.

"Hyung!~ Can I borrow a dollar?" He batted his eyes.

"Zelo, just take it!" I finished making his drink and packed his cookie and told him to sit down. I entered 2 dollars in the box and went to go wash my hands. When I came back I saw Zelo walking towards the bar area which is where I moved to to make frappacinos and so on.

"Hey hyung, that girl's pretty should I sit next to her?" He pointed to the girl eating her pink cake pop while reading off her tablet.

"Nah, you're 3 years younger than her." I answered back.

"How would you know? You made your move already? Not this hyung maybe Dae would have, but you? Never. Imma go." He said as he got off the stool.

"Yah! You know she has someone else right?" I was pulling his collar of his middle school uniform, since he's only in 6th grade.

"Who? You? Please... this aegyo-filled guy here will sweep her off her feet." He said as he tried running away, but yet I have more strength than this guy. I can't call him actually little, but his age... Yeah. This guy is taller than DaeHyun. That's sad. What's more sad is that I'm shorter than both of them.

"Shush. That girl is my best friend and she will definitely fall for no one." I said and sat him back down.

"Oh.~ I see... You have a crush on her." He gave my a funky eye turned his stool around and around. "I'm going to tell her!" He jumped off his seat and sat next to her.

"I see your name is JiEun." He looked at her name tag.

"Yeah and you are...." He examined his tag on his pocket. "...Zelo?... Zelo!" She smiled widely.

"You know me?" He pointed to himself.

"Dumby, I told you she's my best friend." I came up behind him and patted his shoulder.

"I know, but how do you know me?"

"Dae told me some stuff about you, but I have to ask you something. Why are you wearing a middle school uniform?" JiEun cocked her head to the side, which was cute. SHe was also clueless to the fact he's just a giant. I laughed so hard my laugh wasn't audible.

"Why are you laughing?" She looked at me and punched me in the stomach.

"I'm a high schooler of course, but I lost my uniform, so they gave me middle school clothes." He winked and sipped his cocoa.

"He's lying. He's only a 6th grader." I had finally calmed down. JiEun had a derp face on and looked at me in confusion.

"He's just a giant." I put it simple.

"Hyung!~" He threw an aegyo fit and stormed off.

"That dork." I shook my head and began to walk back to my position then she grabbed my apron.

"Good luck with work and I'll pick you up later." She got up and dusted my shoulders.

"At 9PM."

"Okay." She left and went home.

                                               You |Bae JiEun| }

Time for a nap. I layed down and fell asleep instantly. Then I heard beeping. I woke up to see the time to be 7. 7 IN THE MORNING! I forgot to pick up SuHo. IS he mad at me? I'm sorry SuHo. The question is...

Did he even get home?