Chapter 18: News Flash

Lonely?

Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

"I told you to not talk to her. You're going to be bashed, she'll get hurt and it would bring us all down that we caused a lot of trouble on our first day." LuHan lectured.

"Tao, I know you meant good, but you don't have to threaten the whole school. You're lucky you didn't punch the girl or you'd be in far worse trouble than I will have to go through." He said to Tao.

Then he moved onto JiEun. "I'm so glad you're okay." He hugged her tightly petting her silky hair. He put her on the lounge chairs in the lobby area in the library.

"JiEunnie, I'm not supposed to be talking to you. None of us are. SM doesn't allow us to have girlfriends. You already have it hard from what SuHo told me about what happens with ZE:A and DaeHyun. Later in the future, if they find out that SuHo's best friend is a girl they'll assume that you two were a thing. That will cause fan girls to hunt you down and reporters will invade your privacy all the time. By doing what we did just now won't guarantee all I said will happen, but some are going to happen later." He said patting her leg.

"Tao, no more Gucci for you. For the next 2 months." LuHan punished Tao and pushed him out the door. He closed the door.

Tao whined, "Wae gege!~"

"SuHo, you need to pay more attention to JiEun. She'll need all the friends she can get. Just not at school. DaeHyun and SiWan will take care of her from now on. You'll be like her penpal." He instructed.

"Oppa? Why can't we just talk? I'm sure most of the girls already released the story to the press. It doesn't make a difference now. I'm sure they have a headline with you punching that one girl, HyunA, I believe. SuHo is already being mistaken as my boyfriend and Tao has his threat in the tabloids." JiEun told. It might even be true.

"LuHan!" Chen yelled as he set the laptop down after bursting threw the door.

SM's Newest Male Group are Troublemakers

Tao was told to have sent a threat to his school that he just began today. LuHan on the other hand punched a girl in the face after she had attacked his brother, SuHo's, girlfriend.

Witnesses say that the girl had tackled SuHo's girlfriend to the ground and was unable to move. Tao had helped her and then sent a threat to hurt anyone who will hurt his or a close person's loved one. On his way to "hurt" this girl, LuHan had punched the girl in the nose. When LuHan had told Tao, SuHo and this girl to follow him, Tao had said that the girl should go redo her nose job.

The girl's name is JiEun according to the video sent by an anonymous source. LuHan had called for her and so did the boy who has been there to call for SuHo for assistance.

"What are we going to do now?" Kai asked.

"Just wait until SooMan calls." Kris answered.

JunDaeHyun }

It's been a few days since I last seen JiEun. Many people say she's committed suicide, she left with SuHo, she moved away, she transfered out of embarrasment and so on. I don't believe a word because I know she's just in hiding. She's probably still in trauma from that  dramatic scene with SuHo, Tao and LuHan's punch.

"Yeobosayo?" I said as I dialed the phone.

"Dae?" JiEun answered with a drowsy voice.

"Are you okay? I can bring you food." I said hoping her to say yes.

"I'm fine and I have a cook to make me food. Don't worry." She giggled.

"Then why is your voice like that?" I asked her in curiousity.

"I was practicing for the showcase. I was dancing when I fell asleep on the floor late last night. I kinda just woke up a few minutes ago then you called."

"Oh. I have good timing. So what are you going to sing?" I questioned sitting down at the lunch table. ZE:A all turned their heads to look at me using my crappy flip phone from prehistoric times.

"I Will Show You by Ailee." She answered plainly.

"Is that JiEun?" DongJun asked like a puppy. I nodded and put it on speaker.

"Hi guys. Be quiet or else I'll get pulverized tomorrow." She said and giggled towards the end.

"Ara." They said in sync.

"What will you guys be doing for the showcase?" She changed the subject.

"Well ZE:A will be doing an original called Heart 4 Two." JunYoung answered.

"I'm going to collab with Zelo to do Bang Yong Guk's I Remember featuring YoSeob." I told and recieved wows.

"Well I have to go now. Bye oppa-deul." And with that she hung up.

{ You |JiEun| }

Will they freak if I told them that this song is what will transform me from quiet, average girl to confident, gorgeous queen? I guess I'll just have to see.

"I'm ready!" I yelled to my maid who picked out my outfit for the underground concert I'm performing at.

"You look beautiful miss." She said as she sat on my bed. She's one of my only female friends.

"Thanks." I said as I twirled around in my awesome dress.

Striped Panel Sleeveless Dress

Off to the concert we go. Transformation complete.