Chapter 11: Cars, Swap, and Spit.

Lonely?

 

 { Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

 I woke up and JiEun is hugging me as we laid on the couch. I looked at the clock at the wall. *7:57* ! Where's the butler/driver? Oh yeah...

 -Flashback-
 I opened the window.

 "Ahjussi? Aren't you coming too?" I asked. He poked at his phone for a while then put his flippy phone inhis pocket.

 "Thank you for asking, but my wife and I are going to the theatre to watch a musical with the tickets JiEun gave me." He smiled and then an old woman came up the hill in her red convertible. Cute old couples...

 I put the window up again. I the stereo to hear JiEun spazzing.

 "KyuHyun! You da ay!~" Darn CDs!
 -Flashback Ended-

 I flicked JiEun's forehead. Nothing happened.

 "Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" I poked her head. Her face scrunched up. She opened her eyes slowly.

 "What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

 "8." I answered and with that she got off of me completely and into the bathroom. I went upstairs to the walk in closet. I went to my drawers and pulled out one of my uniforms. I put it on and fixed my hair.

 I went downstairs to see JiEun all dressed and hair did. (That's how we do it!)

 "Kaja!" I pulled her out the fort and towards the car garage after locking the door. She pulled me into the garage and walked through all her cars next to another door.

 "Wae? What's wrong with your cars?" I asked.

 "Let's get you a car." She smiled at me.

 "I'm flattered, but are you crazy?! Your dad would kill us if you gave me one of these cars!" My eyes widened.
 
 "No silly this car." She opened the door we were beside. There was her practice car. She had learned how to drive with amazing car. It was back when she was obsessed Kim HyunJoong, so her dad bought her JiHoo's white car from BBF.

 "You're kidding..." I had my mouth open.

 "Nope." She dropped the keys in my hand. I hugged her and then kissed her cheek. Her face turned super red. so she hid.

 She sat in the car. She gestured me to drive, so I did.

 ---

 I drove her to her school and handed her an umbrella. Don't be mistaken, it's not for the rain.

 "Don't make me go! Oppa I beg you!" She whined, but I shot her down with a no. I drove to my school and had girls check me out. The guys scoped my car. A girl sat on the hood of the car.

"Let's skip. Get a motel?" She asked seductively.

 "No thanks. I like someone else and get off the car." I instructed.

 "Wae?~" She purred.

 "That girl I like gave me that car and I don't want to get it filthy with germs." I smirked and went to class. JiEunnie's personality is contagious or did we search personas?

 ---

 "You got a car?" A bug came up to me.

 "JiEun's old car. She gave it to me."

 "Noona's?" He asked. I nodded. Zelo took my phone and dialed her number.

 "Hyung told me to call you. He said to pick you up with DaeHyun. Can I talk to hyung?" I laughed at his childish act.

 "Dae! Zelo wants you!" She yelled and judging the loud footsteps he ran over to her.

 "Jeongmal?"

 "Hyung!" Zelo yelled bursting my ears. The car picked up the signal and the phone was connected to the deck.

 "We'll pick you up." I said and went to go get them. The two entered the car and JiEun asked, "Let's go to my house?" Zelo nodded and Dae shrugged.

 "I can bring you there, but I can't stay." I said.

 "Oh yeah. It's Wednesday." She said. DaeHyun was confused and Zelo noticed.

 "Hyung works Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at a cafe." He explained.

 "Ah.~" DaeHyun said in understanding.

 "I recommend playing karaoke. JiEun... DaeHyun can hella sing." That was when I pulled up to the drive way and they were walking on the path to the door. I heard Zelo and JiEun's conversation. "Noona do you know how to make lobster?" "No, but my chef can." "You have a chef?!" I chuckled and drove to work.

                                              
You |Bae JiEun| }

 We did karaoke and I heard DaeHyun sing IU's Good Day, but he did 8 different notes other than her 3. He even sang 4MEN's Baby Baby.

 "That was awesome! No wonder!" I applauded.

 "Thanks." He smiled and his face got red. I didn't want to sing alone so we sang a duet of EunJi and Seo InGuk's All for You. Zelo was to busy waiting for his lobster to come.

 "Let's do this for the show next week." He said bringing up the show for acceptance at the school. It was for people to show their skills and be accepted as a student, upgraded to be respected or become a queenka or kingka, or downgraded to loser. I'm already the loser though.

 "I don't think so." I said.

 "Why not?" He asked. Then Zelo yelled, "Lobster's here." I was about to get up when Dae pulled me back.

 "Why?" He really wanted to partner up for some reason.

 "I get bullied at school." I finally said.

 "What does that gave to do with me?"

 "You're the reason I am and hanging out with you and ZE:A at school isn't going to stop it. Can we pretend at school we don't know each other?"

 "That can't happen." He answered.

 "Why?"

 "Because I like you." He said and he put his head down.

 "Of course you do. Like how SiWan does." I smiled.
 
 "SiWan wants to get in your pants. I want to be the guy who you like. As dating in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship." He concluded. I spit out some water back into my cup. Oh dear...
_______________________________________________________
I was writing this and all of a sudden my window crashes and shuts down! I was dafuq?! I was almost done then bam! All gone. Can you understand my frustration?! GEEZ! Freakin' cheese crackers! Guh!~ I had retype everything.