Chapter 3: For Reals

Lonely?

       { You |Bae JiEun| }

That bastard took my first kiss. He's gorgeous, but that bastard took my first kiss! Brush it off, JiEun. Brush it off.

After my third period class, I went to my assigned locker. I swapped my books and closed the locker. I turned and walked away. I heard clicks coming towards me. I didn't think much of it, so I kept walking.

I was then pulled back. My shoulder was pushed to an open locker. I felt a sharp pain. My shoulder blade had hit the door. All I heard was yelling. No words. What ever she said went in one ear and out the other. She left after this guy came up to her. She had a shocked face.. I don't know why. Who's this guy?

After about ten minutes, I gained some consciousness. I was now outside in the school garden where he lead me. He sat beside me on the bench. The scenery was nice. It looked like I just escaped to Japan's cherry orchards. The bridge was built over the water and the sun shed light through the cloudy sky.

"Is it always like this?" I asked suddenly.

"All the time. I'm sorry for what happened." He said.

"We're basicsally even. You took my first kiss. Then you saved me."

"No way! I was  your first?! I'm so sorry!" He scared me from being so loud for after only a minute of clear consciousness.

"Yup! You because of that! I forgive you though." I joked around a bit. I had no reason to dwell in my past, since it was about useless.

"I guess it's not even. How about I bring you and me, the y, masculine and hero, two cups of coffee. Decaf soy latte?"

"You really like those don't you? I prefer hot cocoa, but let's just go down. It's getting cold out hear." Then my teeth started to chatter since I was only wering the school's cardigan sweater. I sounded pretty awesome then turned into a complete dunce.

stretch-your-back-to-school-budget-1-pan

                                              { Im SiWan }

She's falling for this innocent act. I'm too good.

We went to the school cafe to see it packed, since it was the lunch period.

"How about sushi?" I asked. The line was out the door at the cafe.

"Nah, let's go somewhere with less people. Want to go eat out?" She asked. Most girls would just be like 'okay!'

"Why not? Where to?" We were walking to the parking garage.

"Have you ever heard of pizza?"

"Yes, I have. It's that french bread with marinara sauce with organic vegetables and slices of lamb." I said. I knew very well of the dish, pizza.

p_lamb-pizza_1622867c.jpg

"What pizza have you been eating?" I thought that was pizza. "Do you by chance have a car?"

"Of course I do." Why would she ask me something so obvious?

"Can I get the keys?" I passed her the keys.

"You wreck my baby; you pay!"

"I'm broke. Ask my dad." She got intoi my car's driver's seat and I sat in my own car's passenger seat. She's different. She's not so needy.

She drove to the place in less than 10 minutes.

"Welcome to Pizza Hut!" The lady in the front said.

A new place. I like it.

"Would you want one big pizza or two separate ones?"

"I don't know. You pick."

"Okay, but you have to pay."

"Alright.

"Can I get a combp pizza in size Medium?" She asked the cashier. Sounded like she was buying clothes. I payed for the pizza.

"So you share pizzas?" I asked. I never had a pizza like this. Or have I ever had to split it with someone else.

"Yeah. It's cut into pieces so we can split it. I only eat about 2,, so you can have the rest."

"I can't eat 80% of the pizza by myself!" I was astonished. Did she think I was fat?

"Then give it to your friends."

"It won't be able to feed 9 people."

"Buy more."

"I'm sure the guys can eat about 4 per person."

"That'll be 36 pieces."

"Is that 4 pizzas?" I said after about a 30 second pause.

"That's right. You might be hot, but you're slow."

"Shut up. I know I'm hot. Thanks for the compliment."

"No problem. Conceided."

"Sure whatever you say." I said sarcastically.

I went to order 4 pizzas. When I got back I saw JiEun rubbing her tummy and her plate was empty. I sat down to take my first bite of the pizza.

"It's delicious."

"I know. I love Italians for creating such a masterpiece."

"Pizzas are Italian?"

"SO slow."

"Shut up."

She drove back to the school and we had an hour left to spare in our 2 hour lunch period. I started to walk away to my friends. She tugged my cardigan.

"Can you show me around school? You're the only one who's nice and acknowledges my existence."

"You make yourself sound like a ghost. So sure, but you have to meet my friends."