Chapter 25: The Article

Lonely?

EXO SuHo in a Fight?

An anonymous source has sent us a video of a physical fight. SuHo had a boy pinned against the lockers. He seemed to have started the fight. Then what seemed to be a close friend of the boy had pulled SuHo away and slapped him in the face. A back hand slap created a red mark on his flawless face. It all seemed to be about a girl. The girl who slapped SuHo was actually the boy's girlfriend. She supposedly was the reason for it all. After the fight was over, SuHo was left in the middle of the crowd and he told them to not gossip about this girl.

This girl was actually the girl from the first scandal of SuHo. Do you remember Bae JiEun? That's her alright and from the lecture SuHo gave, he was once the commoner boyfriend of JiEun. So how do you feel about this love triangle and drama?

[Insert video here]

{ Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

"What the hell was all that?!" SooMan yelled at me.

"It was what it said. Everything was true except that I was never her boyfriend. I was just thought to be." I said and bowed.

"Get out and tell D.O that he'll be the new leader." He said. I walked off and told D.O. I didn't care, so I just walked out the building which had many reporters.

"Leave me alone will you?!" I yelled and went straight to JiEun's house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" JiEun asked.

"To see my mom." I pushed the door wider and went upstairs and entered the room where my mom was doing yoga.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"To see you. That was the second time someone asked me that in the past 5 minutes." I sat beside her.

"What's the problem?" She saw the frown on my face.

"I want to quit all this idol stuff. It's too hard." I confessed.

"Is that all? Is it JiEun problems? She's been ranting nonstop to her maid about you. What did you do?" She sat criss cross from me and I looked at her.

"I kinda got into a fight with her boyfriend." I rubbed the back of my neck. I then felt another sting on the same cheek.

"I didn't mean to raise a punk. I wanted to raise a man, but so far I failed. What happened to JunMyeon? Right now there's only SuHo." She scolded.

"I know what I did was wrong." I looked down.

"If you knew it was wrong, then why did you do it?" She lectured.

"I l-l-l-love J-j-j-j-JiE.." I stuttered.

"You love JiEun." She said loudly. I cover and she just smirked.

"Don't say it aloud." I said.

"If you love her tell her. See you're a punk." She said and went into the bathroom to taje a shower. I walked down the hall and bumped into JiEun.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Save it because I don't give a ." She slammed the door on my face and I left with a saddening face.

 { You |JiEun| }

"Who was that?" HyungSik asked as he came out of the bathroom.

"No one. Just a jerk named SuHo." I answered.

"You know he's sorry, so why not give him a chance?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." I said and laid on my bed.

"Sorry." He put his hands up.

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted ice cream. I don't feel very good today. My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday." He told. I sat up and I patted his back.

"It's okay. She wasn't that cool anyway." I chuckled. "Sorry about before."

"I get it. It wasn't my business to begin with." He said.

"It may not have been, but I'll take the advice. I just need to make sure DaeHyun is okay with me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Go." HyungSik pushed me out of the car and I walked to DaeHyun's door step.

"Knock knock." I said as I went through the back. I could here DaeHyun grunting as he dug a hole in the backyard.

"Holy you scared me." He said as he finally noticed me.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?" He asked with a smile. Odd.

"Everything. Like leading you on and then breaking your heart."

"I fell for you when you loved someone else. It was my fault. Not SuHo's or yours. All mine." He admitted.

"Are we okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah, but let's be friends." He held out his hand. I took his hand and I hugged him tightly.

"Does this mean we're breaking up?" I cried.

"I guess. Have you ever heard people say that when you love someone, you have to let them go? That's what happening. You love SuHo. I love you. It only works out for the best." He smiled a fake grin.

"Can I do something one last time?" I looked up at him and his hurting eyes, yet smiling face.

"What's that?" He said as he hugged me one more time. I just kissed one last time on the lips and walked off and waved.

"I'll miss that! Come by in a week and that pond would be done!" He yelled, but I heard the catch in his throat. He was hurt. I guess keeping busy, keeps him calm. As long as he gets that pond done for his mom. If not, she'll kill him. hahaha... I'll miss that DaeDae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did it go?" HyungSik asked.

"Good, now ice cream." I demanded.

"Okay." He smirked. Something's up.

We drove the opposite direction of our favorite ice cream parlor and ended up in the are where EXO lives.

"I hate you HyungSik."

"I love you too." He said as he pulled me out the car and up to the doorstep. He pressed the door bell.

"Coming!~" Someone yelled from inside. He opened the door.

"JiEun." He said.

"SuHo." I sighed. Why Sikkie?!!!!!~ I hate you so much right now.