Chapter 8: I Be Ballin'

Lonely?

School was over and I saw the limos line up along the curb to pick up their 'masters'. I actually saw a pink limo!! PINK!~ Not to mention the one that had a flag of the girl who's parents owned it. Annoying much. I saw SuHo come out of the bus and came to hug me.

"How's my girlfriend doing?" He said as s his arm around my waist.

"This is not the SuHo I know." I said, but slightly smiled at this side of SuHo. Not shy at all.

"I know. I just wanted to try something new." He still had his arm around my waist, but this time he s his other arm around me, but his plan failed when his chest touched my studded backpack.

"Why must you a new backpack? And why this one?" He asked me. He still had his arm around me, but not the other one that caused him to have a red spot on his chin.

"I advised you to back up a bit for me to give you a proper hug." I said.

"I thought you said he wasn't your boyfriend." SiWan walked up with the rest of the guys. Dae followed behind the two leading the way, who are SiWan and HyungSik.

"Hey JoonMyun." Dae said, but was blocked by the tall HyungSik.

"Who's said that? And HI?" He was confused of where the voice came from.

"It's me DaeHyun." He came out from behind and was eating SuHo's Pocky that I ended up surrendering when they tickled me for falling when trying to the soccer ball. SuHo hugged Dae. He sure loves hugging today.

"How's Zelo?" SuHo asked him. The rest of us were having a  DiBiDiBiDip tournament while they talked, but who was Zelo?

"Who's Zelo?" I asked after I lost to Kevin.

"He's the brother I was going to tell you about during lunch, but those girls came by and I met these guys." He said as he pointed to the weirdos fighting over that stupid hand game.

"Oh... By the way SuHo, this is the guys from ZE:A. I guess they are my first friends." I said and all their heads shifted towards me.

"We're your friends?!" They all wore a smile except for KwangHee.

"You tell me." I smiled at them. They all nodded their heads like children. All except one, KwangHee.

"KwangHee are you my friend?" The guys stared at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh alright!" He yelled at the adorable guys and flailed his arms in the air.

"SuHo this is SiWan, HyungSik, Kevin, DongJun..." I continued until I was out of hotties. They greeted each other and hit it off. Then SiWan brought up something embarassing.

"Hey SuHo, are you her boyfriend?"

"No, but..." SuHo was getting shy again.

"Do you like her?"' DongJun asked.

"Okay that's too personal." I saved him from embarrassment.

"I was just asking, because if you do you have competition." He said proudly starting a challenge.

"I think you 5 people fighting over you my dear JiEun." HeeChul whispered.

"I only counted 2." I whispered back.

"I believe you have 6 now. There's JoonMyun, SiWan, DongJun, DaeHyun, MinWoo and lastly our prince HyungSik."

"I thought SiWan would be the prince?"

"HyungSik is the riches. His dad runs this place while his mom does the hardcore stuff. SiWan just believes he's the richest to keep up his pride."

Our conversation was interupted by DongJun fawning over something.

It just happened to be car that just pulled up.

Bugatti Veyron: Most Expensive Car in The World

"Is that a Bugatti Veyron?!" He was amazed. His dad does own a lot of cars and owns half of a lot of car brands. All the guys ran up to the car and me and SuHo walked up to the car. We didn't actually care. Random guys came out of their limos to see.

"You can even afford a limo, so you go for a normal car." A y girl came up with her distorted body rubbing against the uncomfortable guardian angel.

"Can you please get off me?" He said as he shook her off me. Well done my minion! MUAHAHAHAHAH!~

"DongJun!" I yelled as DongJun randomly popped up behind me.

"To correct this I came back." He said to me as he turned to the plastic girl that was so plastic Barbie would be jealous. "Did you know that this car is your limo times 60 the amount of money? It is a little over $2,400,000. And that's only the legal ones. The illegal ones go for more than 5000 grand! This one can go up to 267 mph with out killing you almost instantly and that's not even the most. Endowed with a 8.0L W16-Cylinder, four turbochargers, and a dual-clutch DSG computer-controlled manual transmission, the Veyron can reach a top speed of 253 mph. Counting a sum of 10 radiators, for the engine cooling system, for transmission oil, a heat exchanger for the air to liquid intercoolers, for engine oil etc., the car has a power to weight ratio of 529 bhp/tonne. Crazy right?" He finished with a smile ear to ear.

"You know a lot about this car." I said as the girl walked away to a bunch of girls, jealous.

"This is my dream car! Of course! Can I drive it?"

"I don't think my parents would let me."

"I get it." He said and the door opened to see my driver there. He got up and escorted me to the driver's seat and SuHo sat in the passenger seat.

"Farewell young miss. Be safe! I'll grab go pick up your other car." He said as he bowed. Before the door closed I heard DongJun shout out something else.

"She has another car?!" The guys all looked at the man with wide eyes. Probably 50 guys including the ten guys I'm leaving.

"She has ten cars actually. She has this one. Her second car is at the wash and the others are parked in his garage." He answered DongJun.

"Only ten? I have like 20." Some of the girls and guys said.

"Do not be mistaken by only her ten cars. The car I'm picking up is a Aston Martin One-77."

Very expensive and y car

"That's the second most expensive car! It's-" DongJun was cut off.

"It's $1850 grand at legal. The others are Pagani Zonda C-"

"Cinque Roadster legal is also $1850 grand.

pagani-zonda-cinque-roadster-480.jpg

" My personal favorite, Lamborghini Reventon"

Lamborghini Reventon side view

"$1600 grand."

"Koenigsegg Agera R"

koenigsegg-agera-r-480.jpg

"Also $1600000."

"Maybach Landaulet"

Maybach-Landaulet-top-view-small.jpg

The cycle went on as the guys would listen to the conversation between DongJun and my driver. DongJun would just listen to the name and say the average price of the car. SuHo and I just sat there and looked at the male species go blind form not blinking and direct sunlight. The girls would just flip their hair and stare at me with jealousy.

"Zenvo ST1"

Zenvo-ST1-expensive-car1.jpg

" Hennessey Venom GT Spyde"

2013-Hennessey-Venom-GT-aa.jpg

" McLaren F1"

McLaren F1 Orange with doors open

" Ferrari Enzo"

Ferrari Enzo track run front view

"Pagani Zonda C12 F"

Pagani Zonda C12 F: 2nd Most Expensive Car in the World

"SSC Ultimate Aero"

SSC Ultimate Aero 3rd most expensive car in the world

"I think I counted wrong. I think she has twelve cars." The guys must have swallowed a fly by now.

"I'm going now!" I waved and closed the doors.

"I thought you left already, anywho good-bye!"

"You sure have a lot of cars." SuHo said.

"I don't know why. They're all really expensive, so I only drive this one and my ferrari."

"Don't rub it in."

"I'm sorry."

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, but I was really feelin' the cars.