Chapter 20: Under LOCK DOWN

Lonely?

{ You |JiEun| }

"Oppa..." I called lightly as DaeHyun grabbed my hand.

"I should be next to you as your protector." He said as he pulled me closer.

"Hajima." I pulled my hand away. He looked at me bewildered. The next thing I know is that SiWan had grabbed my other hand and was pulling me away from DaeHyun. I tried pulling away from SiWan oppa, but he wouldn't let go.

"Let go." I was then hugged from the back and carried away from both.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Kris. Nice to meet you. LuHan told me to get you." He smirked a little and walked off. Okay...?

"Are you okay?" LuHan asked as he passed me. He then turned around. His eyes as big as an owl's.

"I'm fine LuHan oppa." I waved him away. He came closer to me.

"JiEunnie? You look so different." He pushed my curled hair away from my face. I blushed. I always remembered how he was so cute. I used to think he was a girl until I walked in on him taking a dump. The memories...

"I know. You like the change?" I tapped my toe.

"Not really, but you are beautiful none the less." He smiled.

"Hey babe, wanna you know?" A girl walked up to LuHan oppa and brushed her push-up bra with her s on his arm.

"No thanks as you can see I'm with a friend." He walked behind me and back hugged me.

"Damn girl. Who are you? You got him whipped." She walked away.

"I am JiEun..." I said low.

"You do have him whipped." BaekHyun oppa from last night said and pulled LuHan away.

"How dare you do this to your hyung?!~~~" LuHan said kicking like a kid.

"Sorry hyung." BaekHyun apologized without meaning.

"Hey beautiful." I looked at the guy who said that. Who would have known? It was  IlHoon.

"How does it feel to hit on someone you made fun of?" I said with full courage. Complete make over.

"Aren't you new?" He asked slowly walking closer to me and grabbing my hand and was about to kiss it. I smacked his hand away and pushed him far.

"I'm JiEun that dork who gotten bullied everyday." I pushed again as he waled up to me with wide arms.

"Forget it. Stay away from me you flirt." I kicked his shin and pushed him off again. I walked into school with eyes on me. Seems so nice, but so wrong.

"Ayyy!~ Y LADY!~~~~~" Another guy sang Gangnam Style. It annoys the hell out of me.

"Shut up." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"What did you say?" He looked into my eyes.

"Shut up. You can't sing, so why are you trying?" I snapped.

"Say it again or I won't kiss you."

"Shut up. You can't sing. Shut up. You can't sing." I kept repeating until he said something.

"Fiesty, hm? I like it." He grabbed my . I slapped him hard across the face. A slap. My hand hurt and evidence was on his face. There it was. A bright red hand mark.

"Good girl." A guy said behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist for a back hug.

"Oh no, not another one." I turned around and saw a smiling face.

"Hey darling." He smiled widely. I smiled an awkward smile and threw his hands off of me.

"Kai-ssi..." I walked away after I said his name. He ran after me.

"Save me!" I hid behind the first friend I saw. SuHo.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"People keep hitting on me." I said doing my natural aegyo.

"Isn't that good?" SuHo said pulling me infront of him.

"No, especially if they keep touching you." I answered.

"Yah. You know we are already in trouble for being with her last time. If we get in trouble again, we'll get kicked out of the group." Tao nudged SuHo.

"I promised to be by her side, so I'm going to protect her." I looked over at a few girls. They were walking in a group and then my back pack was stolen. Stupid me for having it hanging on one shoulder. I wasn't the only stupid one. SuHo had his taken too. They threw it back after they took something that was worth a lot.

"Look! $5000 coming my way!" A girl said holding up our keychains. Our plushie chains. It was about 5 minutes later when we were in class. I then noticed that everyone's phones went off. It was only EXO and my phone that didn't go off. I looked up at our TA, SiWan, his face was expressionless.

"What?" I whispered to the girl next to me. She snickered at me and went back to staring at SuHo. I looked at SuHo. We both mouthed, "What?" We shrugged our shoulder and that's when SiWan sent me and SuHo a text. It was a picture of our matching keychains. On the bottom was a message from SiWan.

From: SiWan
To: You, Guardian Angel

Are you ing kidding me? I been chasing after you for a while now and you didn't bother to tell me that you two were dating?

From: Guardian Angel
To: SiWan, You

We aren't. It doesn't matter. She doesn't like you anyways.

From: Me
To: SiWan, Guardian Angel

Shut up. Can we stop texting before we get in trouble?

I closed my phone and kept paying attention to the teacher.

{ Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

From: SiWan
To: You

Who? You? Oh please.

From: Me
To: SiWan

It just happens to be a secret. So stop trying.

He put his phone in his pocket and passed out papers.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a call from SooMan. I excused myself and noticed that all the EXO members were outside the classes.

"What's the matter?" I picked up the phone and was walking outside the school. The vans were already there, so we boarded. We went into the practice room and there was SooMan.

"You know we have a no dating policy. From now on, you will all be monitored and changing schools." He told us then walked even closer to me.

"You will not be meeting her, calling her or interacting with her in any way until you have debuted successfully and  had a concert with sold out tickets." He pointed to everyone of us. "Same for all of you who have girlfriends or even  crushes." We all replied with a nod and bow and he left. It pained me to hear that.

Our things from school were all back in the dorms by the time we got back.

"Can you believe we have a month to debut and then have out concert?!" ChanYeol jumped around excitedly almost hitting the ceiling with his bounces from couch to couch.

"I don't like it." BaekHyun said.

"I don't either; we can't see JiEun anymore." D.O said as he pulled ChanYeol's leg making him fall off the couch.

"Imagine how hyung feelth." SeHun said sitting next to me. "I should've hit on her when I had the chanceth." He did a swing with his arm and walked off.

"I already did." Kai said and was walking to the kitchen. It angered me, so I grabbed his collar and held it up. I was shorter, so I wasn't so intimidating.

"You like her don't you?" Kai asked with his smirk. I put him down, but pushed him to wall.

"No I don't."

"You like her." D.O added.

"No! I love her! There's a difference!" I stormed to my room and was going to take out my phone when I realised that they took away my phone. The only phone we have is with the intern downstairs who shares a room with the security guard.

"Damn it!~" I yelled. I can't be with her at all. After I promised to be her guardian angel.

1 year later...

"First day of school!" ChanYeol was excited again.

"... college." XiuMin cussed. Such a cute guy can be a cursing hyung. Ironic.

"I have to go too." Lay said with his head back in the clouds.

"Why do you have to skip a grade?" LuHan asked Lay shaking him. Kris pulled them apart.

"I don't know." He then started dancing again.

"Chill guys, we have until tomorrow... to go back to... HJ Academy... I wonder how she's doing..." I zoned out. I remembered her smiling face, her plushie loving character and fluffy personality.

"I bet she has a boyfriend now." Kai said earning a smack from his very own dongsaeng.

"Hyung liketh her. Don't make him feel bad." SeHun said and LuHan hugged him tightly. XiuMin pulled them apart.

"Well I miss her." BaekHyun commented. Most of them nodded.

"You guys barely know her though." Chen said.

"It doesn't matter. She was the only girl in that whole damn school that didn't hit on us." Kai said.

"It's because of that stupid challenge those girls had. The hwole whoever gets us as a boyfriend is a queenka ." Kris ranted.

"You guys curse a lot." Tao said covering his ears doing aegyo.

"It's because we are so sheltered. I want to talk to girls!" Kai yelled. It snapped  me out of my trance.

"I'm going to visit an old friend. The rule is over now isn't it? Just no girls right?" I said and took the key to Ji... Eun's... car... I haven't driven this thing for a year. I miss it. It's JiEun's after all so I love it.

I rang the door bell and Zelo opened the door with a wide smile. He hugged me.

"Hyung! SuHo hyung's here!" DaeHyun came rushing to the door, but not alone. He had an arm wrapped around a girl's waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JiEun's.