Chapter 26: Spill the Beans / Final

Lonely?

              { You |JiEun| }

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what? I caused all this drama." SuHo admitted.

"You're not entirely at fault. You know about me and DaeHyun?" I poked a hint.

"Yeah. You guys are together." He said sadly.

"We kin of broke up. I just found out that I liked a jerk and not him." I laughed.

"Huh? You broke up and you liked a different guy? Tell me who this guy is." He chuckled with me.

"I like you. No I love you. Don't laugh at me." I cringed and looked at the floor in embarassment. Instead of being laughed at, he pulled me into a hug. I looked up at his smiling face.

"Love you too. I'm sorry for not being able to tell you when we were still "normal" and in middle school. I'm just not the type to express myself very easily." He kept telling me things I didn't want to here.

"Shut up!" I yelled and smashed my lips onto his. I closed my eyes and kissed him with his response. I felt his arms slowly move down and wrap around my waist.

"Oh ma g-" He shut up and when we released his eyes were large.

"I didn't know this would've happened," He said. I just giggled.

"Me neither." I held his hand.

"Do you think DaeHyun would be okay with this?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"He said that if you love someone, you learn to let go. It only matters that that person is happier. I'm sure he won't like it, but he'll accept it."

"So girlfriend yet?" He pecked my cheek. I blushed a red color and nodded. He then pulled me into another hug. I pulled him out of the house and went into the car.

"Yah! Oppa wake up!" I screamed making HyunSik get up swiftly and turn the ignition.

"I'm guessing everything turned out well." He looked at us cuddling from the rear view mirror.

"Yeah. Eyes on the road." SuHo said and we just laughed.

"How are we going to do this without getting caught?" I wondered.

"We won't get caught if we tell them about us first." SuHo smirked.

"I told you before not to smirk. It doesn't fit you. By the way, your fans already hate me. They call me a and then we tell them about how I broke up with a guy then get a new one in the next hour, isn't going to help me." I thought.

"I won't smirk and don't worry. JunJi forever. If they don't like you that's fine as long as I like you right?" He pecked my cheek again.

"I guess. Also, I should tell you that I'll see you at SM now. I'm a trainee and I should tell you DaeHyun is debuting under TS with 5 other guys."

"Proud of my dongsaengie and yesh!" He cheered loudly then HyungSik coughed.

"He's going to debut in Star Empire with the rest of ZE:A. And matter of fact they are going to debut as-"

"ZE:A aka Children of the Empire!" HyungSik wooed loudly and he was super excited.

"Yah! Drive or we'll die and you won't debut!" SuHo scolded.

"Yes sir!" He composed himself, but we can all tell the HyungSik was too excited.

{ 2 Years Later }

"As you all know that ZE:A, EXO and B.A.P are all close friends, did you know there is also a female idol in the group of friends. She is JiEun. They have been hiding this secret for the longest now and all three companies let their idols spill the beans." An interviewer said the camera. 28 of us sat there talking and catching up.

"So let's introduce ourselves." Kris said and so did the newly restored leader of EXO-K, SuHo. We all introduced ourselves and sat back down and let SiWan tell his part of the story.

"So basically, I was a playboy. I would date every girl and break their hearts for fun. It would be easy because they would throw themselves on me. Well who could blame them." He did a check gesture to his face and the host chuckled and we just tried to stay compused at how cocky he still is. He continued, there was only one girl that didn't and that girl was JiEunnie. Before I knew it, I told her how this girl broke my heart and then I grew to like her. Not as in a toy to play with, but I liked her as a person. She became my crush. That's basically the end for me, since she still want to date me. I'm just glad she set me straight and I'm not like how I used to be anymore. Thanks JiEunnie!" He hugged me and HyungSik coughed.

"My turn?" HyungSik began, "I met her through SiWan and for some reason I grew attached to her. In the end I started to like her too and then she had me move on since I had no chance with her. She helped me find a girl too, but in the end we broke up and she was there to cheer me up. In that case, I had to help her too. So I did a few things for her and they will tell that to you later." HyungSik looked over at DaeHyun. DaeHyun sighed and took the mic.

"If you guys didn't know, but a few years ago... SuHo and I got into a physical fight. It was all about JiEunnie. JiEun was my girlfriend at the time, but I sensed that her heart didn't belong to me. We got together when SuHo hyung went to train with EXO. SuHo had caused a scandal with JiEun before causing him to leave and he had no contact with us. Every day JiEun felt down and since I was a nice guy, I was there to make her smile a bit. In the end, I asked her out and she was hesitant to say yes or no. She didn't answer me, but I just called her my girlfriend and it just stuck. When SuHo hyung came back, she only spoke about him. He was the only thing she cared for and that's when I started sensing a few things. She broke my heart after I was sure, she loved him and not me. I was stupid to not see she wasn't sure of her own feelings before rushing things between us. After SuHo pinned me against the wall because of I gave him a dumb letter, we broke up. We agreed to be on good terms. She finally was sure of her emotions and I was sure she was happier. So to end it, my answer was that if she were in love with someone else, I had to let her go. Love isn't supposed to selfish, but selfless. So if you love someone, let them go. Let them be happy and that will cause you to be happy as well. That's just my view of love. I won't lie that it made me a little jealous at first, but she was happy." He smiled and put his head to my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

I knew he still wasn't completely over me, but it just happened. SuHo held my hand and held it up to the camera.

"We've been together for a whole 2 years and today is our annivesary. Pabo JiEunnie and I have been best friends ever since we were kids. We were neighbors for goodness sakes. I was always at her house and she was at mine. I actually had the biggest crush on her, but it sorta was hidden from everyone. She moved to the other side of town when her dad became rich which let me alone. She then attended the rich people school without me. When she left my dad passed away leaving my mom to find multiple jobs and I had to my own part time job. We had to pay for LuHan's abroad living, so we worked extra hard. He came back o ne day to find out all we've been doing for him and he told to becom the 12th member of EXO for quicker money. Our home was being foreclosed, so my mother moved in with me. As we got famous, fame went to my head and I became a jerk. Because I was part of EXO, they brought me to the same school as JiEun. It would've made sense for me to be closer to her, but we drifted apart. I still had a crush on her no doubt, but the fame built up my pride and I didn't dare say. I did start a fight with DaeHyun, but that's what brought brought me to my senses. I loved her and that's when she told me she loved me.  And that's when we became a couple." He kissed my lips and leaving people to coo. The host joked about censoring it, but we didn't really care.

"Should I tell my part of the story?" I asked and the host nodded. "I was an idiot. I liked SuHo when I was dating Dae. I'm really stupid. I'm glad SiWan and HyungSik moved on and now they have girlfriends which we don't want to show. Dae is looking for another girl and I am happy with SuHo. Everything worked out for the best. I heard Dae has a new crush and Lulu gege has one too." I poked and they blushed.

"SuHo if you break her heart, I'll break your neck!" DaeHyun threatened.

"I call his arms!" SiWan called.

"I call his legs!" HyungSik said.

"I know your my dongsaeng, but I call his groin!" LuHan laughed.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but this is the end of our program.We'll see ya next time on MTV K! She ended and sashayed off. Fake lady.

"Party at the dance room at TS!" Zelo yelled and we ran off to the company.

"I forgot to call my spot! I want his face!" Zelo called and chased after SuHo.

"But I didn't do anything yet!" SuHo whined. The advantages and disadvantages of guy best friends.

---

"Yah. Can we just get married?" SuHo asked as we cuddled in our own home.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Will you marry me?" He held a ring in his hand.

"What will the antis do?" I wondered.

"Screw them. Just marry me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is the end. Sorry for the lame ending, but hey... I thinks it's okay to end it here. See ya in my next fic maybe?