Chapter 24: Tell him the truth!

Lonely?

{ Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I slammed DaeHyun against the locker.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He smirked and looked at me. I heard people gossiping and photos being taken, but I don't give a damn.

"No I don't." I glared. I was then pulled away by an arm. I then felt a sharp sting.

"Don't mess with DaeHyun you jerk." JiEun slapped my face and I can feel my face burning. DaeHyun walked away with his things.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she held his wrist. He flung her hand away. She continued, "What's wrong?" She asked with worry and I can here people gossiping. The girls were talking about JiEun and I just listened.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! Are you that blind?! I'm heart broken right now and you can't tell? It's all your fault." He pointed to me. I was about to punch him when HyungSik held me back.

"What are you talking about? Why are you heart broken? What did I do?" She wondered.

"I'm talking about the way you look at him. I never get that loving smile or that tender look in your eyes. When you talk about him, you smile. When we talk you seem uninterested. You only think about him. When you're upset, I have to do so many things for you to be able to slightly happy. All he has to do is walk past you. I get treated like . I get ignored because Mr. Perfect over there get's all the attention and love while I get the damn breeze. You tell me now why wouldn't I be heart broken? I'm the boyfriend and he's that friend who steals your heart. You like him. So why don't you just tell him the truth. Say that you like him. Tell him!" He marched off into the hallway and out the door.

"Damn it!" She cried and ran into the empty classroom.

"She isn't good enough." "Not even pretty." "What a ." "Why did DaeHyun even like her?" "She's such a . I bet she done this before." "She probably broke her commoner boyfriend's heart like this too." People would talk.

"She's definitely good enough for me, so such your damn holes. And by the way, I know that commoner boyfriend very well. I am the commoner. Now if you would mind you own damn business. I don't give a if you post this, but don't ever talk you about her again. Got that clear?" I said and walked off.

"Do you love her?!" A guy yelled from the crowd.

"Ummm..." That caught me off guard and I kept walking until I reached the parking lot and took JiEun's car home.