Chapter 6: Waking Up.

Lonely?

                                   { You |Bae JiEun| }

I woke up at around midnight in a bed. I heard nothing, but trot playing downstairs. I got up and saw SuHo on the love seat couch. How can he be comfortable in a 5 feet couch when he's almost 6 feet tall? I have to wonder why he's so nice. I guess this is the reason for him to be my guardian angel. He looks like an angel too. He slowly got up and sat straight from his awkward position.

"You up?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oppa, come to bed." I said and patted the spot beside me. I got up and grabbed one of his t-shirts. He went to his bed and sat there lazily. He looked at me as I went to the bathroom.

"I love your smell." I commented as I sniffed his t-shirt.

"Madam Weirdo, Shut up." He said jokingly. I went to his bathroom to take a shower.

"Don't you need pants?" He asked as I was taking a shower.

"I'll use it as a-"

"As a dress." He finished my sentence for me.

"Okay. Okay! You just go to sleep!" I yelled over the noise made by the shower.

{ JoonMyun |SuHo| }

Still impresses me of how easily she can become a fashionista. She came out with her hair in a towel and my shirt styled to her liking.

Screen-shot-2011-06-08-at-5.49.42-AM.png

Pretend she synched it with a belt she stole from SuHo's closet.

"I'm going to go oppa." She said as she was going to dial her driver's number.

"You woke me up and then leave me here bored? You ."

"Fine, but only for another hour."

She sat on the bed with me. "You better fall asleep." She threatened.

To pass the time we played board games and sang some songs. She had such and angelic voice compared to mine. It was quite a difference in vocal skills.

She ended up falling asleep again. How can this munchkin sleep so much?

I fell asleep with her head resting on my chest while I stoke her hair.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Beep! Beep! Walk me to school!"