Chapter 5: Mistaken

Lonely?

                       { JoonMyun |SuHo| }

"Oppa can we get some ice cream?" JiEun asked me.

"I bet you want Pocky too."

"You know me too well."

We went to the corner store to buy her her ice cream and Pocky.

"Gamsabnida." She said as the lady was putting the snacks in the bag. She walked arounfd me to get my walet from my back pack.

@0:51 That's what I mean. I just ship these two. So funny together.

She finally got to my back pack and took out my wallet to pay the ahhjumma cashier.

"You are such a good boyfriend. You don't complain." The ahjumma said. She looked about late 40s.

"Aniyo. He's not my boyfriend." JiEun corrected. YAH! That hurts you know. I wish you were my girlfriend.

"Of course he is. What man would let you use his money like that?" She insisted.

"How about we say imaginary couple?" JiEun said to get the awkward conversation over with. "Imaginary couple? I like it.

We left and she just ate her ice cream and sticking her Pocky into her vanilla cone.

"Imaginary couple." I said to get her attention.

"Why not? Our parents and other people say we look good together." She said with her dirty mouth and chubby cheeks.

"Maybe because you're pretty making us look good." I said sort of jokingly.

"Whatever old fart."

"Say that again or i'll hug you." Her peeve is skinship. As in peeve I meant ultimate peeve.

"Andwae!~" She ran away into a plushie shop.

"I'll buy you a plushie if you get out of where you're hiding." She popped out from the mountain of pink bears.

"Okay!!" She handed me her ice cream and Pocky that was just an empty box.

"I want this one!" She shoved the plushie to my face.

6963100422_7e9af42346.jpg

I went to cashier and she rang it up. The girl stared at me then at the girl who is jumping hyperly behind me.

"You have a very hyper girlfriend." She whispered to mr. I smiled at the thought of JiEun as my girlfriend.

"Oppa, can I get this one too?" She pointed to a red bunny with wings.

il_170x135.403391488_t2g7.jpg

"If you get those you get to put words on it."

"Those?" I asked.

"They're fr couples." The girl cashier said giving me a weird smile.

"We'll take them!" JiEun said or more like yelled. "Can I get mine to say 'Guardian Angel SuHo oppa'?" She continued asking the girl. The girl nodded.

"What would you like on yours? Pick a charm please." I grabbed a random one and got the black version of JiEun's.

"I want mine to say 'Pabo JiEunnie'." I said.

"That'll be 40,000 won." The girl said. (Roughly $40.)

"Because of you, I'm going broke." I said staring at JiEun.

"Sorry oppa."

"Why did you want my name on it?" I asked.

"I want my guardian angel whereever I go."

"Ara."

After 30 minutes, the charms were done. We hooked our charms to our back packs. She hugged her bear on the way back to my house, until she fell asleep.

"Our JoonMyun is back! Did you bring JiEun?" I walked in with JiEun on my back. I had to put my backpack on my stomach for her to stay there. Ii bit her bear's ear for it not to get lost. It dangeled  as I went upstairs to my room. I tucked her and swept her bangs to the side. I kissed her forhead and turned around to see the mother I love so dearly standing by the door smiling and staring at me.

"I knew it." She said as she turned around and hopped down the stairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll try to update tomorrow, but if not HAPPY HOLIDAYS!