Chapter 13: What do you mean CORAL REEFS?

Lonely?

You |Bae JiEun| }

As lunch ended, the girls were talking about me. No one bothered to come near me. My body guards were by my side. SuHo was on my right and Kevin was to my left. HyungSik walked behind me and so was the casanova, SiWan. HyungSik and I grew a bit awkward, so he didn't utter a word and neither did I. We were walking in silence, until we had to break into our groups. ZE:A boys walked off and quickly were followed by the girls. Kevin was automatically interviewed by the athletic boys in the school. The girls mostly followed SiWan and HyungSik. HyungSik got a few of the academically skilled students. Or people would just call them the nerds.

---

"You need a ride?" I asked SuHo. I looked around to not see JiHoo's car. He must've left it at home.

"Nah...well. I'm just going to work, so can you drop me off at home?" He acted oddly.

"Sure?" I went into the car and he sat in the passanger seat. The ride was filled with Super Junior songs other than our voices. The day gone by with quietness. Why so?

"Thanks for the ride." He said as he got out the car. That was all he said as he closed the door and walked into his house. I saw the lights turn on and the white car parked in the garage area. It was time to go home. He's been awfully quiet. What wrong with SuHo? I kept thinking about it on my way home.

---

I went home to take a nap.

 Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

I went inside to see red tags everywhere. What is this? LuHan came out and gave me the keys to my car and hugged me.

"What's wrong hyung?" I asked the giant. Well compared to me.

"You were right." He said to me. "I'll get a job here. I'll help pay for the things."

I was confused to why was he saying these things. I questioned, "What do you mean?"

He let go of me and said, "The house is being foreclosed. I'll get a job here. I'll move back to Korea. I'm sorry."

"Hold on. We can do this. You can still debut. I'll go find a better job." I smiled a fake one.

"No that'll be unfair."

"Wait, didn't you say that the you were training under a Korean business. Why don't you just debut here?"

"That might work. Win-win opportunity right? I'll go call EXO-M to the place." He said with a hopeful smile.

"EXO-M?"

"Yeah. The group I'll be debuting as. EXO-M is visiting Korea at the moment. That's why I'm home, duh." He dialled his phone and I went to get in the car. I brought him to the building and he got out the car. Be fore he closed the door, "What are you going to say?"

He smiled and said, "I have a few topics, so I'll wing it?" He closed the door and ran inside. He's screwed. I looked at the dash to see the time. *Crap! I'm late!* I'll tell him later, I gotta go.

---

"Hi!" I waved at the customers and smiled at the little ones that passed.

"What would you like?" I smiled, but with a large fake smile. They would give me their order and pay. Then I'll get it ready. Sometimes girls would hit on me, but I didn't care for them. That went on for a few hours and then my phone buzzed. It was when the rush of customers stopped and I picked up my phone. It was a text from LuHan.

From: LuHan
To: You

Where did you go? I had to get a ride from my friend! >:(

I laughed at his emoji. He has the habit of doing emojis. It's always there.

To: LuHan
From: You

I'm at work. Do you have any news?

From: LuHan
To: You

Just get your home!

I had about 30 minutes left. No people were coming anymore. *Let's see.* I went into the cupboard which has a hidden hook. I put my keys there when coming to work. I grabbed it and went towards the back. I pushed the bag of beans to the side with my foot and saw my boss eating bibimbap with her husband.

"Noona! I have to go!" I yelled out. She shooed me away with her hand and I headed out. Before I left she gave me a signal to close the shop. I flipped the sign and went out.

---

"So w- HOLY MOTHER OF FRIGGIN' CORAL REEFS! Wow there's a lot of you!" I started at the guys who were sitting in the living room playing hand games and with their phones. My mouth hung open, but LuHan pushed it up.

"You know what you said made no sense." He chuckled as he guided me to his friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed slightly.

"This is EXO." They greeted me and smiled at my buldging eyes. I whipered to LuHan, but every one seemed to hear what I said. "You said there were only 6."

"There's 12." He corrected me, but it seemed worng. I counted all of them.

"There's only 11 you liar." I pointed at him.

"Ouch that hurts. There's 12. You're debuting with me." He smirked and hugged me tightly.

"WHAT?!" I glared at him. I was in shock and my eyes were now closed with my head shaking crazily. The guys laughed at me.

"Debut. With. Me. LuHan. Your. Brother." He broke it down for me to comprehend.

"Kill me now."

_________________________________________________________

So yeah. SuHo will be debuting with EXO.
Let's change the ages for EXO, shall we?

XiuMin- 19
LuHan- 19
Kris- 19
Lay- 18
Chen- 16
Tao- 15

SuHo- 17
BaekHyun- 17
ChanYeol- 17
D.O- 16
Kai- 15
SeHun- 15

Yes, EXO-M will be older. To make it clear, You |JiEun| is 16 which SuHo is 17, but in the same year of school.