Chapter 12: Rainbow Slushies

Lonely?

Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

I was at work and my manager said I could go home. She said she wanted to go on a date or something, so I got into my new car. The girls and sometimes noonas would wink at me when I was sitting in the car trying to understand how to use the damned contraption.

"Ahh~" I finally learned how to turn on the heater. It's starting to snow. I went back home to see my adopted brother back from China. We always kept in touch though we don't see each much. Or just in person anyways.

"Hey Ho!" LuHan waved at me and got up.

"Don't call me ho. It makes me sound like a very athletic person if you know what I mean." I said and nudged him a bit.

"Dude, you sound like JiEunn." He said and patted my shoulder. He left to the kitchen to get a soda. I followed him and sat on the table as he drank his cola.

"So hyung, you remember what we talked about last night right?" I asked suddenly. He nodded and smiled a bit.

"I think you should do it." He smiled wider.

"How? These guys at school like her too." I told.

"I knew she was pretty, but damn already?" He said as he shook his head in astonishment.

"It's been 2 months. I heard she got hugs from everyone of them on Christmas." I was a bit jealous. She never gives me a real hug. The closest thing she does is chest bump me like a man.

"Just tell her." He shooed me.

"But I think someone really likes her."

"Who is this person?"

"DaeHyun, the guy who goes to the same school as her and he's also my friend." I admitted with a glum face.

"Make a move before he does." He handed me a cup and poored some of the cola in the cup. "For teens, soda is like alcohol. Relieves stress bro." He punched my arm as he stood up.

"I'll try. You know that you're only 2 years older than me. You sound so old when you tell me what to do." I said as he walked in the hall.

"Hey! 19 is not old!" He yelled from the hall and he closed the door. Geez.

---

"Bro! Did you get a car?!" LuHan came running into my room at 8 in the morning.

"Yeah? Why are you so loud?" I said as I rolled in bed, tired.

"JiEun gave it to you?" He asked as loud as ever.

"Yeah! Now shut up!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him. He jumped on me and covered me and locking me into place.

"I'm not getting off you or shutting up until I get to drive your car." He whispered into my ear.

"Get off me!" I pushed him, but the fat didn't budge.

"Uh-uh. Keys?" He kept pressing on.

"My backpack. Get off me! I'm late." I said and finally pushed him off of me.

"Thanks!" He grabbed my keys and ran off.

"Have it back by 3! I need to go to work!" I yelled at him and ran back to me.

"You have a job too? Wow so grown up." He smirked as he leaned against the door frame of my room. He was looking at me dress.

"Stop looking you . And yes, I have a job. I have to help provide for this family." I said as I finsihed tying my tie.

"Why? We have plenty of money." He laughed it off.

"Actually mom has been working 2 jobs for you just to go study in China. If you could help, it would be nice." I didn't mean to sound harsh, but it came out that way.

"I'm sorry I didn't know. If you want me to work I will. I am the man of the house." He said with some anger.

"Since when have you been the man of the house. When dad died, you haven't been visiting as much. You just stay in China and spend the money mom gives you. I had to get a job just for us to eat." I said with sense.

"Just because you have job, doesn't make you responsible. I am still the man of this house, though I'm not here all time. When I get my degree and then debut I will feed this family for years to come. Don't act as if you are of higher authority than me." He said walking closer to me.

"Believe in whatever. When will you debut? Few years from now right? By then, we'll be broke as hell. You might be in China, but might not have the money to feed yourself." With that I walked out to the sidewalk and waited for DaeHyun to walk with me.

"Hey. What's with the look?" DaeHyun said pointing the ugly think on my head.

"My bed hair? It's not cute right? That's what JiEun would say." I smiled at the sound of her name.

"Speaking of JiEun, she said that she'll give thought to my confession." He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Oh you confessed to her? That's nice." It was quite hard to say. It slowly ate me up.

We reached the bus stop and boarded the bus. We sat toward the back near the middle door. DaeHyun had sat down and so did I. I saw a little girl, so I got up and let her sit down. She didn't look over 6, maybe just 5 or 6. Poor girl has to transport herself.I stood up and held onto those dangeling handles. I then saw a harmeoni walk up and the bus jetted off. She rolled towards me and I held onto her. I signaled DaeHyun to get up and he did. He stood beside me. He laughed at my awkward position. I held up the harmeoni and put her down beside the little girl. The grandma gave me a packet with a bread in it and smiled.

"Komopta." He patted my hand that held the bread. I put the bread in my pocket and smiled back at the harmless grandma. I smiled then the bus came to stop. I saw a lady with a large bag and a round belly. She must be pregnant. No one seemed to care about these people. I told DaeHyun to help the lady, but all he did was smile at me. I don't know why they didn't even bother to help these people.

"Agassi, may I take your bag for a second?" She handed me the bag as she struggled to walk any farther or even stand any longer. I gestured the little girl to get up and walk towards me. She obeyed me and stood beside me and grabbed onto my pants as the bus began again. I showed the lady where to sit and she sat beside the grandma. I placed the bag beside the lady's leg. I picked up the girl and she smiled at me.

"That boy is a really kind isn't he?" The grandma said to the young pregnant lady.

"He is very kind. Any girl would be lucky to have him." The lady smiled at me. What is up eith all this smiling? I didn't do anything that good.

"You know it's true. Any girl would be lucky." DaeHyun said as he nudged me. It was my stop, so I got off. I let the little girl done on the bus, but she followed me out. DaeHyun waved bye to me and the bus left.

"Where's your school?" I asked the girl bending down to her height. She pointed to the elementary down the hill. I nodded and held her hand. "Kaja?" She miled at me and she skipped down the hill holding my hand as I walked next to her.

"Annyeong!" I waved bye and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and she went to class. Some of the girls walking up to the high school would smile and giggle. Some even blushed. I walked up as well and rushed to class since I was almost late.

---

I sat down on my seat and saw the few girls who giggled looking at me down the hill. I just waved and put my head down and waited for the teacher to come in.

"Morning class! We have 5 guests today. Make them feel welcomed." The teacher clapped with glee.

"Ahem! SuHo aren't you going to look up?" Why did they call me SuHo? Only my friends call me SuHo. I looked up to see  SiWan, HyungSik and Kevin with girls already swarming around them like hyenas around a gazelle. I then saw JiEun and  another girl. The other girl was filing her nails and JiEun waved at me. I waved back and the girl beside her scoffed. I stood up and bowed. "Mianhaeyo hyungnim-deul, JiEunnie and agassi."

The girl scoffed at JiEun again and made her way towards me. She stoked my chen and said something I didn't want to here. "What size do you need? The purple is large, green is medium and yellow is small. I hope you're a purple." She whipered it seductively in my ear and I cringed. JiEun noticed it and giggled. I heard SiWan and the others too. They all laughed quitely.

"I think I'm a green, but I don't need a . Because I will never be caught with you." I pushed her off a bit and I saw the whole class with wide eyes and jaws open. The teacher clapped her hands and the girl walked back to the front.

"Everyone will be splitting into groups of six. Each group will be assigned to a certain art student. President please greet then class break apart." The president did the procedure and broke into groups. As usual I had 5 girls begging to be in my group. The usual girls. 4Minute. I just nodded and I was assigned to be with JiEun. Thanks saem! Through out the whole day I walked side by side with JiEun. The other girls would talk trash and gossip behind us, but I ignored it. JiEun didn't seem like she could. When lunch came 4Minute dragged me off, but I resisted. JiEun hooked her arm around mine. We walked into the cafeteria and I was splashed with slushy. I didn't get it so bad; I was only purple. JiEun was every color of the rainbow. JiEun broke down and cried. No one apologized to her, but the girls who did it kept coming up to me. SiWan smirked and walked up to her to grab her up. She threw his hand off. Good job Eunnie.

"Get off me you effing player!" She kept crying.

"See girls, this is what you do to a girl when they try to steal your man." That girl from befoire said.

"That's enough." I stood with HyungSik and Kevin. SiWan kept smirking. Why? Is he still thinking he'll get laid?

"You girls won't learn anything. Stay away from me and JiEun. She did nothing wrong. She doesn't deserve this treatment. Give it a rest. If you haven't noticed, doing this won't get me to like you. You never had a chance in the first place. Get away you s." I lectured or more like shouted. HyungSik and Kevin picked her up and was going towards the bathroom area. On the way there HyungSik slapped the girl upside the head.

"Oppa!~" She whined. Oppa?

"What? You deserved it." He smirked and went inside the means bathroom with JiEun I followed. Thank good ness no one was there. I went to her backpack and grabbed her keys and grabbed her extra uniform. I stopped by my locker for my spare. I went to change and handed her her uniform.

"Gomowa." She smiled at me and hugged me. The very few real hugs she gives gave me butterflies.

---

The cafeteria grew silent as we walked out. I had my hand around JiEun and so did HyungSik. We sat at an empty table. I stood up on the table, since we all lost our appetite. "Ever hurt her, I'll hurt each and everyone of you 100 x infinity." I threatened. HyungSik stood up as well.

"Dare touch this girl whenever she visits again, I'll sue each one of you. I'm sorry for my y sister. Don't listen to her. She's a little damaged. And this girl here, deserves better. She is my crush." He smiled at her and I lost it. I punched him and he fell. JiEun screamed and I came back from my zone.

"I'm so sorry hyung." I bowed continuously. He disregarded it.

"JiEun you are one popular girl. Stop making guys fall for you." He laughed it off. Damn it. I can imagine the rest of the hyungs. Maybe not KwangHee. I have such a low chance.