Chapter 14: Outrageous!

Lonely?

Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

Why would he sign me up for something so crazy?

"Yah! Are you crazy! I didn't sign up for this!" I yelled at LuHan.

"Do you still want to live in Korea or did you want to die!" LuHan exagerated.

"Where are all they going to sleep? Where are we going to sleep? We only have 2 days to pack up and leave. Plans?" I asked kinda jittered.

"I called mom about this and she said she saw it coming. JiEunnie's family is letting her sleep there and EXO-K has their dorm and EXO-M has to sleep in the dance room for the time being." He explained. I nodded.

"Wait! EXO-M and K?" I asked with confusion.

"EXO-M for Mandarin and EXO-K for Korean. You'll be joining with-" He was cut off by the crazy tall giant.

"Them." Kris told the guys form EXO-K to get up and they did. "I hope we can get along." They greeted and sat back down.

"I was meaning to ask you something..." I spoke to Luhan and continued, "How does out money problems have to do with EXO?"

LuHan answered with a smile, "Well he said if I can find him a person to fill in the empty member for EXO-K for free... He'll allow us to debut here and live here. He said mom can find a place to stay and the company will pay for half."

"That's pretty nice, but I can't sing! Nor can I dance!" I was frustrated by how much things I have to do now.

"You're lying. Why would I sign you up if you were no good?" He smirked a bit.

"I'm not lying. I can't sing and I can't dance. I can show you." I did the stanky leg and sang really off tune.

"I see you dancing when you get ready to meet JiEun and then when she call you in the middle of the night becuase she can't sleep; you sing her to sleep." He smiled widely and EXO gave 'woahs'.

"SuHo here is a romantic. Nice addition. We have a guy who's creepy, bubble tea maniac, chef, tan kid with abs, a fool addictied to eyeliner and light switches and now a short romantic." XiuMin said as he gave mehrong to the 6 guys who gave him glares and snickered at him.

"I think your phone is ringing." I pointed to Kris' pocket. He picked it up and answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" Kris asked.

"Is all 12 of you there?" We all answered with a 'ne' except me.

"I decided to push up the debut. It'll be in 2 months." He told and I was shocked as hell and so were the others, but they were celebrating. I took the phone.

"That's outrageous. You don't even know if I can sing or dance." I tried to stall some time.

"LuHan sent me a video and some audio for your skills. Impressive." I pushed the phone to Kris and charged for LuHan, but her hid behind SeHun. The youngest, but one of the tallest. I give up!

"He just hung up and he said we'll be going to HJ Academy of Arts starting from tomorrow. Guys time to go." He gestured them, but I kept thinking. JiEun's school?

"Looky here. SuHo is happy to see his girlfriend at school tomorrow. Let's go to the dance room to bed. SuHo, you get to go the dorms with EXO-K. Good luck." LuHan swung his arm around my neck and walked out of the house shutting off the lights and locking the door.

Great...