Chapter 22: Back to School & Acting

Lonely?

 JunDaeHyun }

I sat next to JiEun as she rants about hating school. She's always tired around me. She never wants to talk. All she does is rant. I missed the cute JiEun who would play with the stuffed animals and eat her Pocky like a hamster. Now she's completely different person, but that doesn't change my love for her. She's my everything. My world. My everything.

"I just hate school so much." She flailed her hands in the air.

"Hey JiEun and DaeHyun." SuHo came up from behind us and thats when she smiled. She stopped ranting and soon her face turned pink. She's ignoring me.

"I'm late, so seeya later?" He waved bye and left and that's when she turned glum.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She gave me a fake smile and looked down.

{ Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

I facepalmed myself. Why are you so stupid? Class doesn't start yet. There's still 20 minutes. Eww don't touch me.

I felt someone wrap their roaming arms around me and I turned around and pushed that person off.

"What the hell BaekHyun?" I looked at him or more like glared.

"LuHan did you get that?" He looked at ChanYeol who was face-timeing EXO-M.

"Yup! That was priceless!" LuHan laughed.

"You are the worst brother ever." I blamed.

"Does the worst brother give you a job that pays you big bucks? No. So I could say I'm the worst bad brother." He smirked.

"Geez, hyung. Whatever."

"So did you tell her yet?" He asked.

"No."

"Why not?" He whined.

"Thank you Kris." I thanked him because he just slapped LuHan across the head.

"Your welcome and that's my question too." He said with his deep husky voice.

"I can't and if you don't mind, I'm leaving. Later days." I went to my class and just waited for the teacher.

"Hello. My name is Ms. Yoon. I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on out." She bowed to the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoon-saem." We stood and bowed.

"Thank you. Who is SuHo? He is wanted in the lobby." She asked.

"That's me. Should I bring my things?"

"You'll be gone until free period. Before you leave can I get an autograph for my daughter.

"Yeah sure, but you look so young." I signed the CD.

"Truthfully, I'm the one who wants it. And I don't have any kids." She whisepered.

"Haha." I laughed awkwardly as she purred. I walked out to see all of EXO outside.

"Kids, over here." Our manager said.

"Let's go." We went on our trip back to the company and sat in the meeting hall.

"What I want to tell you is something silly, but worth a lot of publicity. Understand?" SooMan said.

"Ne."

"We are each giving you images. Well I mean you each have a character you must portray. Hm. Who's the one with the richest background?" He looked around and we immedietely pointed to BaekHyun.

"Really?" BaekHyun looked surprised.

"You will be the rich one."

"Smartest?" They pointed to me.

"I'm pretty stupid, so are you all saying you're dumb?" I laughed and they growled, but ended up agreeing.

"Smartass you are." SooMan pointed at me and looked over to D.O.

"You talk too much, so you will the quiet one." He smirked at D.O. and his eyes were the size of saucers.

"I have to be quiet? No fair." D.O pouted.

"We need a casanova. ChanYeol... you look like the type." He then wrote it down on a notepad.

"Kai, you're the bad boy and SeHun pretend you don't care." SooMan said without looking up.

"We're already like that." They said at once. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"How about us?" EXO-M asked as LuHan, Kris and XiuMin just came from the university.

"XiuMin is already known as the chubby one. LuHan is the dorky deer. Kris has a face and he looks like he judges people. Lay is the lost one. I mean he's slow. Chen is a troll and lastly Tao is a cute kungfu panda. So I guess we're done. Now go to your next schedule." He said all in one go.

"Go to the photoshoot room." Our manager said and we were on our way, but EXO-M went to school.

"You guys are still in your uniform. That's good. Just trade blazers." They handed us blazers. We slipped it on and pretended to be the characters. Hard core stuff bro.

67836_548307341880887_583489817_n.jpg