Chapter 4: Falling

Lonely?

                                { You |Bae JiEun| }

As soon as they 8 guys saw the food, they wolfed down the 4 pizzas and the extra 4 slices from the first pizza.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Bae JiEun." I introduced myself.

"Oh!~ So you're the commoner girl who rejected our dear, SiWan." One guy said. He looked a lot like an actress. He's like the guy version of Han GaIn.

58223_t_2_.jpg

"I guess so, but just because I'm not as rich as you doesn't mean a low life commoner." I said. They all think 'commoner' means poor person.

"Sorry about our maknae." One guy said with red hair. "I'm JunYoung by the way. That was our immature maknae, DongJun."

20110610.jpg

"I'm HyunSik and this is MinWoo." He pointed the guy next to him.

(My Bias.)

20110619.jpg

"I'm the oldest, Kevin." He had an American-Australian accent. Hot!

42011282005902702843.jpg

"I'm Heechul. This is TaeHeon hyung." He did some jazz fingers to the guy beside him.

   ZEA_Taeheon+%5Bb2st%26b2uty%5D.jpg

We all started to talk and we got to laugh with each other. DongJun grew on me, but why is SiWan the hottest? I believe HyungSik is the hottest, but oh well.

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"Well we grew up together in the mansions of ZE:A Heights, but not Kevin here." JunYoung said and just nonchalantly pointed the guy.

"I'm from Australia. I just moved here in freshman year." Kevin told.

"So you're not a freshman like the rest of us?" I asked.

"Oh I didn't tell you? I'm actually a junior and so is JunYoung and TaeHeon. HeeChul and MinWoo are sophmores. You, HyungSik and DongJun are freshmans. Kevin and KwangHee are seniors. Where's KwangHee anyway?" SiWan informed me.

"Ahh.~ I get it. Who is KwangHee?" I asked.

"He's our diva. He's probably shopping our talking to his girlfriends." DongJun said.

"He's kidding. KwangHee just gets along with girls better." MinWoo made clear.

"I do believe." HeeChul was cut off by DongJun's yelling.

"He's gay! I'm telling you!" DongJun accused.

"No, he's not." TaeHeon said.

"He's is quite feminine, but until he tells us in person... I'm not going to assume." HyunSik said. He even has manners and morals. Is it weird to fall in love first sight? Or am I just speaking of my ideal type?

"So how does he look like?" I asked.

"Like this." MinWoo pulled out a selca picture.

He's pretty hot. If he's gay... I don't know.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways. SiWan was no longer in any of my classes. HyungSik was coming with me to my class to drop me off. He just had the class next door. When I walked in the girls would snarl. The guys didn't pay attention, so I sat down.

Classes were over and I went to my locker to change my books. SiWan came up to me.

"You want to go get coffee now?" He asked, but my cellphone rang.

 

 

 

"Super Junior fan huh?" he asked.

"Sorry. I have to go."

I ran outside towards the gate to see oppa standing there smiling while looking for me. He is like my guardian angel.

tumblr_m8dpycmkCR1rued0uo1_500.jpg

{ Kim JoongMyu|SuHo| }                  

"Hey!" She was waving at me while jumping towards me. That's the JiEun I know.

"Hi!" She hugged me, scaring me. It's like I was her first meal after she starved for days. I heard girls who were passing talking. "She has a boyfriend, yet she flirts with SiWan oppa." I smiled at the word boyfriend

"Oppa... Why are you smiling?" She did an eye smile at me, but with a confused face. I still don't know how she can pull that face off.

"Oh...Aniya." I said that shook that beautiful face off my mind. This is the JiEun I love.

 

 

 

~Flashback~

It was a rainy day and our parents went out to dinner without us. They said it would be their last meal together as neighbors, so they decided to make it fancy. She didn't want to be alone in her own house and she didn't have a umbrella to come to my house, so I grabbed mine and walked just next door and rang the doorbell.

"Oppa! You're here." She was excited to basically hang out again.

"If you need me, I'll come over." I said as I hung my umbrella on the hook and took off my shoes. I walked to sit on the couch and the TV.

"Are you hungry? I'm cooking ramen." She yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm not, but can I have some anyways?"

"Sure!"

"I brought Pocky by the way.Strawberry, your favorite."

"You know well."

"You said Perpero has too much biscuit not enough cream."

"Okay, you know me too well."

"Do you want banana milk too?"

"Did you bring it?"

"I'll go get it." I got up and walked out the house to my house to get the 6 pack of banana milk. It was sort of like our beer and pocky was just something we always ate together. I always have to sacrafice my chocolate to buy her her strawberry flavor.

I walked inside the house right before the thunderstorm. I heared a sob in the kitchen. I walked in to see the table made with the ramen on the table. She was crying.

"What happened?" I said comforting her. I propped her off the floor. She was shivering.

"I'm scared of the thunder." She lied to me.

"I know you're not scared. Remember I'm the one that was scared." I tried to tell her the time in 3rd grade when I was scared so I locked myself in the bathroom.

"It's true. I don't like the thunder."

"I know it's not. I can tell when you're lying. Tell me what's wrong."

"I didn't know you left, so when I went to tell you the food was done.-" She sobbed louder. "You weren't there, so I thought you were gone. I can't imagine you not with me."

I started to tear. "I'll always be with you."

"How? You'll be here going to a different school. I'll be living somewhere else going to that arts school. You can't be at two places at once."

"I can if I want to. I'll pick you up from school everyday. I'll visit you on weekends. How about that?" She nodded. "Get up princess. I got our beer and Pocky!" I said trying to lighte up the modd. I held up the banana milk and threw the Pocky packets on the table.

~End of Flashback~

That's the story of my one-sided love.