Chapter 7: Meet Dae

Lonely?

Before the chapter here is a really good cover of EXO-M's Mama. It's a ballad version. The girl is sometimes off, but she's really good. She even rapped! WHAT?! Just saying she's good. Check it out.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                            { You |Bae JiEun| }

"Can you walk me to school?" I asked the sleepy SuHo.

"I was thinking you would call your driver. I wouldn't mind, but let's take the bus instead." He said and got ready and put on his uniform.

Jjpau5rv9lo1rpfkhqh66pyscwijuecg

"You look hot!" I said. I was known to be blunt.

"Oh thanks... Shall we go?" He blushed and we walked to the bus stop and aboarded. I'm still in my unfashionable uniform. He walked me to the gate and ran to board the bus before it leaves him.

"Bye oppa!" When the bus went along with SuHo, I turned around to walk in. Once I entered the building, I was surrounded by girls. One just happened to have a bucket of slushy. Purple grape slushy. My least favorite flavor. Before I knew it, I was drenched and freezing.

"That's for hitting on SiWan oppa." The girl said. Then a few girls took out a yellow bottle or maybe even red bottles. I was then covered in mustard and ketchup.

"That's for being a ." One girl said.

"If that was why, I wouldn't be the only covered in ketchup and mustard." I muttered.

"What did you say?" A girl asked, but I really didn't want to be cold for much longer or talk to very seductive girls or so they think.

"Oh nothing, but would you excuse me." I said as I walked through the crowd of filthy people. As in people, I mean showy girls and a few gay guys.

"Are you alright?" I looked up to see HyungSik.

"I'm fine, but it would help if you would stay away." I said nicely, but it sounded harsh. I hope he doesn't think wrongly.

"I get it, you don't want to get bullied anymore. I got it. See ya." He whispered and walked off with I believe KwangHee. I walked to the infirmary.

"Can I borrow a new uniform?" I asked the lady.

"We're changing the uniform, so I advise you pay now." The lady answered.

"New uniform?"

"I'll give you a discount. I don't think you deserve getting bullied like that."

"Thanks and how did you know?" I said as I wiped some of the disgust off my uniform. It's only been a day and I need a uniform.

"It's obvious. Here! Put it on. It's originally $3,000, but you can have it for $2,950." She smiled and handed me the clothes. I was about to complain how exspensive it was, but she beat me to it.

"I know it's outrageously exspensive it is. It's made by top designers. If I were the committee I would put them in cheap clothes and tell them it's exspensive. They'll believe us. Here's the new P.E. clothes too."

"How much is that?." I said. I paid her the price for both and I put on the new uniform and the bell rung, but not for class. It was a broadcast for an assembly. I put on my new uniform after I paid for it and it took about 30 minutes because I had to take a shower. I went out to the auditorium in my new uniform. It was awfully bright. I put my other outfit in my backpack.

The principle was talking in the front. "We have a new uniform and I see someone is already wearing it. You girls have complained the ones you are wearing now are as you so faux passe." The spotlight shined on me and I stood there in the middle of the aisle. I just awkwardly waved and quickly found a seat to sit on.

5kzrs7qn488us0quhvolwixfpncfnpcx

( I actually own those cute boots up there! ^ )

"Don't worry boys! I have asked my son to wear the male uniform. HyungSik will you please come out to show off the new uniform." HyungSik is his son? His mom sure must be an angel to have HyungSik using that bull frog's DNA.

Otncpeoetb76xr3um8c6wizqpc3x4jbq

When he came out the girls were swooning. "Remind you, the shoes do not come with the uniform. It is your own shoes."

I heard girls speaking harshly. "Thank god! I don't have to wear those poor people shoes." My shoes are cute!

"These are your new P.E. clothes. These shoes are mandatory. The normal school uniform is $3000 and the P.E. is $2500. Pay at the cashier before you leave."

C3lpfe763j0rfhuh2qlla5a14alwntiq

"The assembly is over. You are dismissed." I got up and followed the guy infront of me to the closest aisle. I walked to lunchbecause everything was cancelled. It was a study session day. I was the first out, since everyone else had to buy their new uniform. I went to the lunch line to see a guy with no uniform. I lined up behind him for lunch.

"Why aren't you getting your uniform?" I asked.

"I don't have the money." He said plainly.

"Oh. How come? Aren't you loaded?" I questioned.

"I'm only a scholarship kid. I have no money for it." He said plainly again.

"I highly doubt the teachers would let you into the class without a uniform. So... the people aren't going to pay for your uniform, huh?" I asked as I followed him to sit down on one of the tables, since we are both loners.

"Yup. I have to get the money on my own." He said playing with his food.

"How about I get it for you? In exchange, you sit with me from now on."

"That's a lot of money. I wouldn't want to take your money. I won't mind sitting with you though." He said with a small smile.

"It's a deal! I'll go get it for you. Don't worry, it's my dad's. I'm sure he'll let take some money. It's crazy how exspensive this place is, but it's worth it right?" He just smiled a bit more this time.

"I'm JiEun by the way!" I said shaking his hand.

"I'm D-DaeHyun. Thank you. Thanks a lot. Thank you. I mean it. Thanks." He stuttered.

tumblr_m526bxPmP01r0mp54o1_500.gif

"Okay, Dae. I get it. You don't mind me calling you Dae do you?"

"No you can, my brother calls me that."

"You have a brother? You can tell me after I get you a uniform." I ran to the infirmary for a quick buy. No one seemed to go there. The lady gave me another discount and I went back to see the table bombarded by girls. My food was spilled on the floor. On the next table, I could see him awkwardly turned around talking to a group of guys. Him as in DaeHyun.

"You're making more friends already. It's only been 5 minutes." I said as I stuffed his new uniform in his back pack. I looked up to see the girls who lead that bully spree on me. On the other table were the guys from Z:EA Heights.

"Annyeong, JiEun." SiWan waved.

"Dae, did you meet these guys?" He nodded and apologized for my food. He offered me his jeon and japchae.

"It's okay. I could buy another lunch. Eat! You're still growing!" I said as I stuffed a kimbap in is mouth.

"I never seen this side of JiEun before." SiWan said.

"Me neither." The rest said.

"I never even met her." A guy strutted.

"KwangHee this is JiEun." JunYoung introduced. He stared at me and he signalled me to bow. I got up without hesitation and bowed introducing myself.

"Pretty. But not prettier than me. I like her." With that I smiled and sat down next to Dae.

"Hey new guy! You want to sit with us?" DongJun asked.

"Go!" I gestured him to go.

"There's an extra spot right here." MinWoo said pointing to the spot next to him.

"I think I'll sit here with JiEun. I kinda made a promise to her." He rejected them and sat beside me.

"Thanks." I smiled a bit since I didn't want to sit alone.

"I hope not a romantic one, since I saw her first." SiWan got up and shoved one of the girls aside. He sat beside. I now had two hotties beside me.

"I'm in!" DongJun and MinWoo said.

"I guess I'm in too." HyungSik said as he smiled and sat down across from me. He pointed at me. "She is pretty."

tumblr_m1g4xym0Gk1qbx052.gif

"Thanks?" I said.

"I don't want to move." HeeChul said.

"I second that." TaeHeon said.

"I third that." Kevin said in English.

"I think I'll stay with this attentionm starved diva." He said gesturing to the diva snarling. This diva was name KwangHee.

tumblr_led0hqENYD1qc7p00.gif

The girls beside us kept talking trash about me. SiWan grabbed my backpack.

"Don't tell me you already have a boyfriend. That'll make it harder for us." He said jokingly.

"He's just my oppa." I said stuffing my face with the second bento box I ordered.

"Your guardian angel?" DongJun said as he read the threaded words.

"Yeah."

"Is that a Pocky?!" MinWoo stood up his lips.

"Yeah." I was very distracted by the food in front of me.

"I bet he wants some." Dae said. HyungSik pulled MinWoo down.

"Sorry. I think JoonMyun left that in there from last night." I answered wiping my mouth.

"Who's JoonMyun? Is he your boyfriend?" SiWan asked really curiously.

"Actually-" I was going to answer, but Dae finished it for me.

"JoonMyun is the same guy as SuHo."

"How did you know that?" DongJun questioned.

"I went to the same school as him. Well class too." He said.

"You're a first year too?!" I was quite excited.

"Ah huh." He said as he finished his last kimbap.

"I want to meet this JoonHo guy." SiWan said.

"You do know that JoonHo is a guy from 2PM right?" I asked.

"Are you a Hottest?" MinWoo asked. HyungSik was listening intently.

"No, but I am a KISS Me and a B2UTY." I assured them I was a fan girl of someone.

"Nice. Are you guys done?" DongJun asked.

"I'm done!" I said satisfied.

"Us too." We all got up and headed to the courts. DongJun begged them to play some soccer with him. It was uneven so they put me in the same team as DongJun and DaeHyun. I don't know how they convinced me. I know I'm going to get it form the ogre girls tomorrow.