Chapter 19: Cut Arms, News & A Visit

Lonely?

                                                                    { You |JiEun| }

I was walking to the underground concert. I have only 10 minutes. Crap! I started to sprint in my heels. I made it just in time and the guy handed me a mic. I ran onto the stage or more like stumbling. The guy pushed me up and then I heard some cheering in the crowd. It was the guys. I never knew how it felt to have guys compliment nonstop about my looks.

"This is our newest preformer. Are you ready JiEun?" The host said and I nodded. They then had the band play the song I was preparing to sing. The song would Mine by JYJ's JaeJoong. I was at first nervous, so I didn't look out into the audience. I sang with my head held high and sang my heart out and when I finally had the courage to smile and sing to the crowd is when I noticed 10 people. Well 3 to be staring at me. The others just didn't care. I kept singing trying to ignore them. DaeHyun was bewildered and SiWan was praising me. HyungSik on the other hand kept hitting his head.

      { Park HyungSik }

What the hell? Am I seeing JiEun right now? What happened to that cute little girl? She changed... why? Now it's even harder for me to stop liking her.

                                                                                      { JunDaeHyun }

JiEun? Is this really the JiEun I know? She sounds like her. She does the same actions when she sings. Is it really her?

If it is her, I'm glad. She has changed. She must've transformed from the fragile JiEunnie to the fierce JiEun.

My heart is beating so much faster than I thought it would ever. It's pretty damn obvious that I like her and I just don't like how much SiWan is staring at her. He's burning a hole through her head. I feel as if I have more competition.

                              { Im SiWan }

"Yah." I was hit by DaeHyun.

"What? I can't look at such a hottie?" I said.

"You do know that I take offense to that? I do like her a lot. Unlike you. You just like her because you like how she looks. Don't forget how nice she is to you. Now stop straing. It makes me mad." DaeHyun said as he turned around to the rest of ZE:A.

"I'm not ging to stop looking at her and what you think of me is wrong. I like her too. I like how she's hot, but I like her because she such a nice girl." I turned him over.

"Stop lying you don't like her like I do." He said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Every girl I talked to so far that isn't JiEun has been dumped by you. All them are still in love with you. I don't know why you always target them. So what? You've been dumped. You don't have to use them. I know your plan is to use my JiEun." He was pissed at the fact that I don't care for the other girls, but it's different with JiEun.

"I like JiEun! So why do you have to be like an all of a sudden? Is it because I'm getting closer to her than you are?!" I yelled at him. It was the wrong time to do it too. The song was over and all there was was a silence. I can hear the sound of heels coming our way. I looked towards the stage and there was JiEUn with wide eyes. DaeHyun shut up and HyungSik basically fell of the chair.

"Oppa, you okay?" She rushed to him.

"Oh nae. Wow you look beautiful. You know how hard it was to stop liking you before? Now you made it so much harder." He gotten up and hugged JiEun and JiEUn blushed on contact.

"So what about me?" She asked as she looked at me and DaeHyun. She wasn't the only one. Most of the people around us been staring since we started to bicker. I guess they were hoping for a fight.

"I like you." I said, but DaeHyun said it as well. This time she fell. She stumbled as she walked backwards with her heels and tripped. Well thanks to her feet.

"Oh really?" She said as JunYoung helped pick her up and propped her onto the stool.

"Yeah and this guy kept saying that I only want you for your looks." I pointed to the dunce beside me.

"He's just a loser. He doesn't deserve you." DaeHyun looked at me.

"That's it!" I pushed DaeHyun to the ground and he dragged me down. I punched him in the face and he rolled over having me on the ground. He punched my beautiful face. I toppled him over, but was separated after my ring had drawn blood from his arm.

"Get off of me. Damn it Kevin! Why do you always mess with me?" I yelled at hyung.

"Let me go!" DaeHyun shook his hand off of DongJun and MinWoo.

"I think I should go." JiEun stood up and walked off. The crowd made a walk way as she walked off.

"You guys are so immature. Grow up. Especially you, SiWan. You're his hyung and you picked a fight with him." JunYoung said.

"I didn't pick the damn fight. He shouldn't have pushed my buttons." I saw JiEun run over to DaeHyun and put a band-aid on his arm and she ran off again. It made jealous and it mad me angry I started to walk away.

"I don't understand why you guys like her. She's not that pretty. She's not even as hot as me." Now that's offensive. he's not even pretty.

"Shut up gay-lord." I socked him in the face and went up the stairs and out. I was walking towards my car when someone pulled me back.

"Was that Bae JiEun of HJ Academy of Arts?" The lady asked and I nodded not wanting to say anything harsh.

"Who was that? Was that Jung DaeHyun?" I nodded again and I clenched my teeth.

"Is she close to SuHo of SM's new group EXO?" She asked and I just went into my car.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said and she walked off. Strange...

                   { Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

"Hey hyung read this." Kai called over. I went over to my laptop.

"What's wrong?" ChanYeol asked as he walked over to the laptop as well. It was obvious. My face was pale. Well paler than usual.

"Ith sthayth that JthiEun hath been cheathing on hyung." SeHun read.

Allkpop News

It was said that two males were fighting over JiEun. Or Bae JiEun. JiEun is from HJ Academy of Arts where EXO attends. She isn't a celebrity, but the girlfriend of SuHo of EXO. She had been attacked by a girl at school and EXO's Tao had threatened the students to not hurt anyone associated with them. LuHan had hit the girl who had attacked SuHo's JiEun.

Now we have another student of the school who was present at the attack. He, Jung DaeHyun, fought with a Im SiWan from the same school at an underground concert. They were bickering about JiEun and then they began their violence. SiWan had begun the fight after DaeHyun had said something about him. SiWan had pushed DaeHyun and that's where it all began. Thanks to their friends the worst was having DaeHyun's arm scraped.

"How the hell would that be cheating?" BaekHyun commented.

"I don't know, but the fact that they are willing to fight for her will make it harder." I answered.

"How?" D.O asked as he brought out the iced tea.

"That means I have harder competition. You don't expect me to just let them fight over her without me. I love her. They like her. There's a difference." I said as I flopped on the couch. I took out my phone.

"Omma, can you check if JiEun is okay?" I called my mom.

"I think she's on her way to your dorm right now." She told. It was then the bell rang and ChanYeol opened the door and JiEun came in. Kai closed the laptop quickly and I gotten up from the couch after I hung up.

"JiEun..." I said as she hugged me tightly.

"Oppa..." She wimpered.

"Are you crying?" I asked and she nodded on my chest. I bet she can hear my heart beat accelerating.

"Why?" I asked as I brought her to my room that I share with SeHun.

"There's too much drama. Why do I have to move to that school? Life was so much easier when we were together." She hugged me tighter than before.

"We are together." I hugged her back.

"You can't be with me. You go to the same school, but you not next to me." I patted her head.

"I know that. I have a question. Do you like SiWan?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"How about DaeHyun?" I asked again. This time it made me want to punch him. She nodded her head this time.

"Oh then why don't you hang out with him. I'm sure he'll protect you." I said trying to hide my jealousy.

"It's not the same." She said.

"Fine. Screw it. I'll be there for you." She smiled when she looked at me.

"Thanks oppa." She kissed my cheek. SeHun knocked on the door and peeked his head in through the crack.

"Sorry, I just want my PS4." He said and took it out from the closet and went out.

"I should go oppa." She went home and I fell asleep after the long day of school and practice. I fell asleep jealous of DaeHyun. Never did I think I would be so jealous of a close friend. I guess love just makes you that way.

=======================================================

Not very good, but I tried.