Chapter 15: Well Hello There!

Lonely?

Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

"Here's the deal. You can't talk to JiEun as much as before. You have to keep cool and private. In the future, reporters would want to dig deeper into your trainee days to get gossip on you. That means no girls, but you can be friends with guys." LuHan said in my car. Kai and SeHun decided to ride in the car too.

"I know. I should tell her that." I drove us to the place LuHan said was the EXO-K dorm. "I'll call her now."

I dialed her number and she picked up right away. "Oppa, I was just about to call you." She sounded weak and was sniffling.

"Were you crying?" On the other side she shook her head. "i'm taking that as a yes." I assumed.

"It was about-"

"the bullying. I know that. I'm sorry for all of it. I have to tell you something important though."

"What is it?" She asked with faint sniffling.

"I'm going to your school starting tomorrow."

She got excited, "You are going to be with me and be my guard!"

"That's a problem. My company won't let me do that."

"What company? Did you audition with LuHan oppa without telling me?" She seemed a lot happier now.

"No, but LuHan signed me up for it. we needed the money. Our house was foreclosed and was alread sold to someone. That's why-"

"Your mom is here with a bag." She finished it for me and continued, "I get it. It's okay."

"That means I have to ignore you for the time being until I debut in a few months. You still have DaeHyun and ZE:A to protect you. I'm sorry to tell you this. I'll see at school okay. I won't see you after, but I'll make sure to call you and text you when I'm free."

"i don't have DaeHyun and ZE:A anymore, but I like the idea of you calling me. We can still be friends, but just not at school. I get it. I think LuHan told me about it being too much publicity in the future."

"What do you mean you don't have them?"

"I told them to ignore me, so they won't cause anymore trouble. Dae saw what was happenig and he couldn't stop it, so we decided to part ways. It just makes thhings easier."

"Ahh.~ Good night then. I have to get more aquainted to my members. Apparently, I'm the oldest of the group."

"Goodnight Leader Ho." She yelled through the phone.

---

I went to school the next morning with the other guys and DaeHyun and ZE:A spotted me. They ran towards me.

"Who are they?" DaeHyun asked and ZE:A stood their wondering. It was like a dream come true to the girls. The girls flocked around us. It was then we were  the 22 hottest guys of the school. I saw JiEun pass by and she smiled. She walked in and I had a smile plastered onto my face. DaeHyun and HyungSik did too.

"Yah. No girls remember." LuHan whispered, "Even if it's JiEunnie."

It pulled me out of space and I answered the question. "This EXO. And this fool happens to be my brother." I pushed LuHan towards the front. He bowed and greeted, "Nǐ hǎo wǒ de míngzì shì shíyī lǔ hàn." (Google translate. I don't know if it's right.)

"I thought he was your brother. He's speaking Chinese." DaeHyun whispered.

"He's adopted." I laughed at LuHan hyung.

"Shikuro!" All of EXO laughed.

"Now you decide to speak Korean." I made fun of him of all my friends.

"Yeah, so?" He acted immature now.

"Well, basically yeah. We are EXO. SM's next band." I just explained, "I think it's split into EXO-K and EXO-M. I'm the leader of EXO-K and LuHan here belongs to EXO-M for he speaks Mandarin. He is joined by 3 other Chinese members and 2 Korean. And yeah."

"Did you hear that? NEW SM GROUP!" A girl shouted and the others spazzed. !

"Let's see who scores who first before they get famous! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?!"

"ACCEPTED!"

"You guys should run." JunYoung whispered and we jetted in different directions with fan girls falling us already. Not famous yet and we already have girls chasing us. I'm guessing if you don't have the class at that period, you can't enter that specific class room. They have guards at every class. I ran to my first class and went into class. EWW! All the girls chasing me were noonas. I turned around to see JiEun minding her own business. I kept seeing the girls behind her throwing paper balls at her head. The guys would flick small erasers and such. Poor JiEun. I'm happy she's in my class. I should go say hi.

I got up from the seat the teacher's assistant assigned me to. Wait, I can't talk to her. Damn it! I sat back down and started conversing with the teacher assistant.

"Hey SiWan."

"Hey. I have a tip for you. These girls are desperate. I dated all of them. All of them are really boring." He just shot right to it.

"That's nice." I said and then whispered, "JiEunnie said you were a casanova, but I didn't believe it till now."

"Why are you whispering?" He asked as he bent down to my level as I was sitting down and he wasn't.

"I have to ignore her."

"She told you to do that too?"

"Nah, just stupid company rules."

"Alright then. Teacher's coming. Talk to you at lunch. I don't see you in my othe assisting classes. That mean your next two classes don't have JiEun in them." He told. "Lucky you. It's easier to avoid her without seeing her. I know how you feel for her. It's pretty obvious after you punched HyungSik. I advise you not to get HyungSik mad. His parents own this school."

"Thanks for the tip and just make sure JiEun is safe okay. Report to me whenever you can."

"Sure thing. I'll make sure she's safe." He said ertedly.

"Dude, touch her and I'll throw you into mud." I threatened with piercing eyes.

"No! My face will be dirty and so will my clothes! Don't you dare."

"As long as you don't do anything to my JiEun."

"Deal, but I'm still allowed to like her."

"You just want her body."

"I think I might like her for real."

"Real smart to tell the guy who has a crush on her too."

"Just letting you know you have extra competition." He winked and went to assist the teacher. I would so want to puch him in the face.