Chapter 10: Eggs and Cream?

Lonely?

You |Bae JiEun| }

I woke up and went to school with guilt. I slowly got up and put on my uniform and I didn't bother to fix my hair. I went to school and went to class.

During class, I was sitting there. I thought of how the ZE:A guys aren't talking to me that much and DaeHyun is always with them. Which means I'm basically alone. I also kept thinking about SuHo. Is he okay? How did he get home? I hope he's not mad at me. What to do? Stress took over me and I put my head down on the desk.

My partner slid a note to me. "What's wrong?" I looked up and wrote on the paper.

"SuHo."

"What did he do?" His eyebrows furrowed and he slid it back to me.

"Nothing, but I kinda left him and forgot about him."

"Well that's not good, but he's a strong guy. He'll manage."

"I guess." That was the last thing on the paper until the teacher caught us and yelled at me and DaeHyun. The bell rang and DaeHyun jetted off to his friends. I slowly got up and trudged towards the exit.

"Hey ugly !" I didn't know if they were talking to me, so I kept going. I felt something cold hit my back.

"I'm talking to you!" I turned around to see about 10 girls with eggs in their hands and a bottle of whip cream.

"Yeah?" I asked I really didn't want to talk. They didn't like me either.

"Stay away from ZE:A and DaeHyun!" They sprayed their whip cream and threw eggs at me. I guess bullies have me as a target.

"Okay." I said fighting back my tears and got my backpack. I called my driver. I really didn't want to stay here anymore. He drove up to my school and gave me clothes to change into. My hair had some cream that I washed off. I got into the car and my driver got into the passanger seat.

I drove to SuHo's school after I texted him if he was at school. He replied with a yes and all the stress about him was lifted off my shoulder. I was relieved. I finally arrived at the school and my driver went to sign SuHo out of class. I simply walked to A-D which is his classroom. Oh, how I miss the old Korean school system. The academy goes by American systems.

I opened the door and I heard the guys whistle and saw them wink at me. Gross... The girls gave me attitude and my landed on the boy who paid no attention.

JoonMyun |SuHo| }

I heard some of the guys whistling when a someone opened the door to the classroom. Must be a pretty girl.

I kept focusing on my homework, since I don't care about any other girl, except JiEun.

"Oppa! Ireona! Kaja!" I looked up to see JiEun. I slowly got up.

"Oh... Ara." I packed my stuff.

"That must be his girlfriend. She's hot!" I smiled at the words that guy said and I zipped my bag.

"She's from the rich people academy for arts. She must be hella rich or she just has hella talent." I smiled at that too.

"She's both." I said and walked towards JiEun. She smiled a bit. Not the JiEun I know. She's sad... She jumped on my back and I carried to her car. Before I left I heard a few things.

"Lucky bastard."

"She should've picked me." Those silly guys. Then lastly some girl said something.

"I wonder how good she is to have SuHo like her." My answer is I don't know. It's an angel thing.

I put her down at her car. "Why are we skipping?"

"I don't like school." She answered. Her head was hanging low as she kicked the floor.

"What's that?" I picked the whit thing off her hair.

"It's an egg shell." She said.

"Are you getting bullied? I can ask DaeHyun and your friends to help you. The big. tough, pretty boys."

"That's the problem." She said as she looked up.

"They did it? Who's idea was it to bully you? I willl kill him!" I said as I was about to run.

"No! Girls did it because they don't want me near them." I looked at her in sympathy.

"Since you're sad let's go get some happy food." I said as I grabbed her keys and sta in the driver's seat. I drove her back to her house and we got out as the car people took the car and the maids opened the door.

"Anything to eat, Young Master and Young Master's friend?" I shook my head.

"Can we get ice, a hammer, strawberries, kiwi and bananas? Bring it to the fort please." She went upstairs to take a shower as I hung out in the fort.

She came to the fort and started to make her patbingsu. I found out that when she cooks she calmer and hypnotized.

"Your order is served!" She put the giant bowl of patbingsu on the table and we dug in.

"Awesome idea to have this fort." I said as we eat.

"I hate having people always asking me questions. I like my privacy." She told me. When we finished our food we stretched and went to towards the living room.

officetel.jpg

A/N: Pretend there's a bright red couch in the center.

"Why is this a 'fort'?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't know I think it just stuck on since we called out tent a fort and now this is a fort."

"I don't care. I'm tired." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"FOOD COMA!~" She yelled as she plopped down beside me and played a movie.

We slowly drifted to sleep. He head on my shoulder as my arm was around her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Have you seen Rain Sound?! If you haven't watch it!

 

^ DAEBAK! BAP FIGHTING! ^