Chapter 17: Pow!

Lonely?

                     { Kim JoonMyun |SuHo| }

It lunch and I don't see JiEun any where. Neither do I see SiWan. Where can they be? I went to go buy my lunch and then I saw SiWan and JiEun walking in and SiWan's arm kept trying to snake around her waist. What a player.

"Hyung. Can you get me a soda?" DaeHyun cut off my thoughts by handing me some money.

"Okay." I said and he left. By the time I looked back at JiEun's spot, she was already with SiWan in the back of the cafeteria. I saw multiple girls walk towards her and pretend to have bump into her. It was obvious.

"Oppa.~ Ppalli! We need to go sit down." The girl told me.

"Who are you?" I asked as I was walking instinctly to JiEun.

"Why are you walking to JiEun? She's a . She's always flirting with ZE:A and DaeHyun." A few girls started to walk behind me.

"Yah! SuHo! Get over here!" LuHan yelled as I was getting to close to JiEun.

"Oh nae. Sorry girls, I gotta go. And shouldn't you guys get to know her first before judging her?" I said as I was walking away and the girls stood their astonished.

"Wow. He's smart too!" One girl spazzed. Useless. They have no brain.

"Wait! Do you see that chain? It's the same one JiEun has." They ran up to JiEun and snatched her back pack. They didn't go far because SiWan had grabbed onto the wrist of one of the girls. It made them fan girl and . I'm just glad she has someone now.

"You ready to go?" LuHan asked as we all finished our food.

"Yeah." I got up with the rest of the group and we went to go play some basket ball. I was picked last. Because of my height. ing asses. As always Kris was captain and ChanYeol was also a captain. Great give the most immature the high position. Just cause he's so damn tall! GOSH!

"Open!" I yelled and then when they finally acknowledged me, Kai had to pass by taking the ball with out his shirt on. Now I have less fans. Thanks for stealing my fans! Pretty boy!

Is it just me or am I just bipolar. I think JiEun is getting to me. Screw SM! I'm talking to JiEunnie!

                                                                                        { JunDaeHyun }

Hyung seems pissed. Is it because I asked JiEun out or is it because SiWan is so close to her?

"All students to the auditorium!" The announcer announced and slammed the phone thing down and all the kids went to the room. I decided to sit in the front with ZE:A. As everyone filed in, EXO came in last sweating crazily. I motioned JoonMyun hyung to sit with us and he and EXO quietly made their way toward us. In an instant, 12 seats behind opened up. These people sure love their boy bands.

"Hey JiEunnie." SuHo said. I thought he wasn't supposed to be talking to her.

"Hey, oppa." She smiled weakly noticing he wasn't going by the rules. LuHan gave her a faint smile and did a small wave only noticable to us. Or so we thought.

"Look! SuHo is talking to Ji-!" A girl called.

"She called him oppa! She's already working her magic." Another yelled. Gasps were heard. What's the big deal?

"Hey JiEun. I think it's best if you don't talk to them rright now. You know what will happen." I said as I made her face forward again. SiWan smiled at her and HyungSik was slowly blocking her out. He told himself not to like her anymore. I think that's nearly impossible. She's the only innocent one at this school.

"SiWan just smiled at her!" "DaeHyun touched her! Lucky !" I hope they didn't catch the wave LuHan gave to her.

"But did anyone else see LuHan's wave to her?! She even has that oppa! She's going to get it! Who's with me? Say I!" A girl stood up on her chair. When people were going to yell out HyungSik's dad came out just in time.

"Mellow out girls." He said. Sometimes I wonder if HyungSik's mom married a druggie.

He continued with his weird voice, "The reason why you're here is because we have 12 new important students! Please welcome them to the stage." I turned around to see the 12 shocked faces. I clapped with the rest of the crowd. They slowly walked up sweaty.

"How much hotter can you get?!" A girls screamed with the others.

"Well hi?" Kris was unsure to what he was supposed to do.

"We are one! EXO ibnida!" They yelled in sync.

"I am Kris and YiFan, but call me Kris. Chinese member, rapper and leader of EXO-M." He carressed his face with a smirk.

"I am LuHan. Chinese member, main vocalist, main dancer of EXO-M and older brother of JoonMyun." He smiled with his large eyes.

"I am MinSeok, but they call me XiuMin. I'm not Chinese, but I am the main dancer, vocalist and oldest of EXO. I am in EXO-M."

"I'm Chen, but my name is really JongDae. The lead vocalist. I am also not Chinese,m but I speak Mandarin. I am also in EXO-M.

"I'm Tao. I do martial arts, rap and do aegyo for EXO-M. I am the maknae. Bbuing bbuing!~" With that girls were in awe at how cute he is. I don't understand. He's scary looking.

"I'm YiXing also known as Lay. I am uh? I'm the lead dancer and vocalist of EXO-M."They bowed and moved to side to let EXO-K start their introduction.

"I am JoonMyun, but you can call me SuHo. I am the oldest of EXO-K, so I am the guardian. I am also a main vocalist."

"I'm BaekHyun. I'm the lead vocalist of EXO-K."

"I'M D.O, but my real name is KyungSoo. I am also a lead vocalist of EXO-K."

"I'm ChanYeol! I rap and make people happy! I can play the guitar like Lay!" He did a weird move and sat down on the chair provided.

"I'm Thae-Hoon. I am a rapper, danther and I'm the maknae." He smiled shyly and followed the rest who were done introducing themselves to the back of the stage and sat down and smiled at their already fan girls.

"I'm... Sorry It's hot, can I take off my vest for a moment. Well I'm-" He was cut off by the girls screaming his name s he took of his vest. "KAI!~" That was what bombarded my ears. JiEun had her hands covering her ears. How cute.

"Yes my name is Kai, but my name is actually JongIn. I'm the dancing machine, rapper and vocalist of EXO-K." He stood their as the rest of EXO came back into a straight line and finished their intro.

"Please take care of us! Gamsabnida!" They bowed and left the stage.

As Kai passed by I grabbed his arm. "For reals? You didn't have to do that. You're making the noonas become pedos." He shrugged and walked to his seat as if he didn't do anything.

"Well those are our new students. They will now be preforming in the showcase, because they already have been scouted. Remember! The showcase is in 1 week! That is all! Skip your 5th and 6th period to hang out with you homies." he gave a peace sign and exitted to the side of the stage.

He thinks that we really care about being scouted. We just want to use the showcase to become kingkas and queenkas. I believe they already call me a kingka. I don't want to be one. I wish JiEun was a queenka. She'll be the most caring and prettiest one. Just like a real queen. I think my crush on her is increasing.

I was walking behind her like SiWan asked me. A girl just ran up to her and pulled her down to the floor. The girl got up and ran away. I rushed over to JiEun and I see that she landed on her books. The point of her book was poking her spine area and she started to cry.

"Can you stand up?" I asked. She blinked.

"What happened? Why aren't you saying anything?!" I was worried as hell.

"I think I'm paralyzed." She openned a little, but all I heard was that phrase muffled. I tried to move her arm, but she didn't budge.

"SuHo hyung! JiEunnie's hurt!" I yelled because I couldn't think straight and SuHo was the closest to her. I didn't think once about the rule.

SuHo came running as fast as lightning. "What happened?!" He saw her in that odd position and not moving. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"She can't move." I said with as much power I can conjure up. I was at the brink of tearing.

"Tao! I heard you can do this thing to-" He didn't even finishe his sentence when Tao flipped her over and punched her in the back multiple times in certain areas and that's when her stiff body flopped. She launched herself onto Tao and hugged him dearly. "Thank you." Tao hugged her back. By this time SuHo was wiping her tears.

"That's it! Who did it?! I might not know him so well, but whoever makes anyone I love or their love one cry, it's over for you!" Tao yelled through the hall. People were pointing to the girl with beige heels on with her possy. She and her group were laughing hysteically. Tao marched right up to them and was so close to punching the girl who did it, but someone beat him to it.

She was punched square in the nose and it bleeding heavily.

"SuHo and JiEun let's go! Tao you too!" LuHan yelled grabbing SuHo and Jieun's wrist with Tao snickering at the girls while following LuHan.

"I guess you need to go get your face redone barbie!" He yelled and LuHan glared at him.

"Shut up and hurry up." Tao got scared at the once happy, humorous, cute gege he had that turned angry.

"Oh nae." Tao held his head low and walked behind meeting up with the rest of EXO. I hurriedly went to pick up her things. I placed them in my locker which was nearby and followed, but the blocked me out. Great...

================================================

WHAT THE HELL YOUNGJAE?!

BTW WHO SAW THIS AWESOME MV?

 

 

DaeHyun always wins my heart.