Chapter 21: The Pink Bunny

Lonely?

                        { Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

"No hug after no contact for a whole year? Oh, I definitely feel the love." I shook my head.

"I thought you would be too cool." She walked over to me and hugged me. I didn't want to let go, so I held on to her for as long as I could.

"Ahem." DaeHyun Coughed and I let go slowly and I already missed her warmth.

"So do you want to come in?" DaeHyun asked anfd I nodded. Zelo opened the closet and took out a pair of slippers for me to slip on.

"Komawo." He bowed and left to his room.

"I'll be upstairs, if you need me call me." DaeHyun walked upstairs and closed a door and now I was left with JiEun.

"What is he doing up there?" I asked while falling behind her.

"Taxes." She answered.

        { You |JiEun| }

I missed him so much and now I have him back. My SuHo. My oppa. My angel.

-Flashback-

"Oppa... oppa... bogoshipo... Why did you have to leave?" I tossed and turned. I woke up sobbing.

"Shhh... It's okay." Auntie Kim said as she softened my hair.

"I miss him so much." I cried into her chest.

"I know how you feel, I'm his mother after all." She chuckled.

"That's right." I giggled a little and that's when the storm hit. I could hear the thunder and the see the lightning through the shades of my window. I screamed when a extraordinary loud thunder sounded.

"Sleep. Once you sleep, you can't hear it anymore." She tucked me in and left my room and shut off the lights outside. I gotten up and my room light and quickly put on Angel by EXO. It reminded me of the night he sang to me. The same song, but only him. This time two others sing with him. I'm not saying I don't like it, but it just didn't comfort me as much.

-End of Flashback-

"Do you want something to drink? There's water and orange juic- HEY!" I saw him take a sip of my orange juice and chuckle.

"That was mine." I whined. He smirked. When did he learn how to smirk?

"What's mine is yours and yours is mine." He wiped his mouth.

"Hajima." I slapped that smirk off his face.

"What? I can't be y? Kai said it'll make me look y."

"It doesn't suit you." I flicjed his forehead

"If Infinite's SungJong can be y, then I can be y too! FOR PETE"S SAKE HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!" I punched his face.

"Why do you keep hitting me?" He asked rubbing his cheek.

"I didn't hit you that hard, so stop whining. And I had to discipline boys!"

"Who are these boys?" The sound of my boyfriend's voice ringed my ears.

"Well almost all of you and I mean all of you except HyungSik and JunYoung." HyungSik hugged me and so did JunYoung.

"Hey!" All of them shouted at me.

"It's true, you guys are such a pain."

"I'll get the door." SiWan said and there came Zelo running down the stairs to greet his girlfriend. Another girl went to HyungSik who was beside me and there came another connected to her boyfriend... the handsome SiWan.

"Well we're off for our double date!" The ZE:A boys said and left with the rest of the single ones. The singles were on their way to a guys night.

"I should get home now." SuHo said and went outside to his car.

"I think I should get back too. See you babe." I kissed his cheek and went to get my purse from the couch to see Zelo cuddling with his girlfriend.

"Aish chincha. If me and Dae don't do this in front of you, don't do it to us." I smacked Zelo's head. He pouted and they stopped. I walked outside to see my old car still there. I walked over to see SuHo shaking the living daylights out of a pink bunny plushy. Oh so cute! I want it! I opened the door slowly of the passanger seat and watched him attacked the bunny.

"Why? Why? Why him?" He kept asking the bunny. On the side was my name embroidered. Why is that?

"Why are you hurting the cute bunny?" I asked startling him to death.

"Nothing." He threw the bunny back and I shook my head.

"Well go home. You look crazy sitting here attacking a bunny." I giggled and closed the door. I went into my own car and drove off.

                                                      { Kim JoonMyu|SuHo|}

"You have no idea how crazy I am." I said as she closed the door.

I will love you for the rest of my life and would be there for you. Just seeing you happy makes me glad, but why did you have to choose him out of all those people?

"DaeHyun, you will die by my own hands if you hurt her." I muttered to myself. She drove off as I watched her car go from my rearview mirror.