Chapter 16: SiWan's History

Lonely?

                                                        { You |JiEun| }

It's the usual day. I go to class and read while i get hit by paper, pens and erasers. SiWan takes attendance. It did get better because my best friend is now on the other side of class. What I hate is I can't talk to him. His company won't let him and I just can't. If I do, I'll get pulverized. It's already all over school that they are the next SM Town Idols and then all of them are hot. Then they're now friends with the hottest guys of school. I won't lie. They  are very appealing. Especially, SiWan and HyungSik. Just don't tell anyone. Wait, why would I tell myself not to tell? Babo... JiEunnie... SiWan... oppa... da... y.... What the hell am I thinking?! HE's a casanova. He'll break hearts just for fun.

Class to an end and I got up as fast as I can and walked out. SiWan was behind me only about 4 feet. He spoke from behind me, "Aren't you going to ask me why I'm following you?"

It was true. It's obvious that he's following me. Usually he would lazily pack and get out of class. He won't get to my next class until the last few moments. This time he was quick.

"Nope." I walked a little faster and went straight to my seat. SiWan came in after a few seconds. He smirked at me and I noticed him chuckle a bit. He started to take attendance and he kicked his leg back and forth. He noticed that I was staring at him intently and smirked again. Him and his smirk can make me melt, but I have my dignity to not drool over him like the others. Just stay cool and focus on the damn book! But he's so hot. Damn it conscience!

                                                               { Im SiWan }

I seemed to get her attention. How awesome. I lied to SuHo, I don't like her. She's just different from the others. I guess I was just a bit confused at the time. I saw some of the girls I dated walk up to her. There was like 5. I dated all of them, but they still managed to be friends. girls went with the same guy, me, all in the same week and all of them went to each other crying. Although that guy is to die for. I wouldn't say I have to much pride. I say just the right amount to go with this face... and body... yet I'm kinda short... why must I be one of the shortest? At least I'm still the y SiWan.

One girl stood in front. She must the hottest among them. I'm guessing she's the leader of that clique. She had her push-up bra on the one she wore when she wanted to you know with me. please. I only wanted you to break up with you. It was showing like she wasn't even wearing a shirt. It was like a push-up bra under a sports bra. Yes that tank top was hideous and ridiculously showy. Hors will be hors and I will stay y.

The others are just as ty, but one was short. That one was the one that made me feel tall. Even the iest man on the Earth has insecurities. Don't pressure me!

I walked closer to listen to whatever was happening and I could hear the clicks of their crazy high heels. That's why they're so tall.

"Hey you!" The leader yelled at JiEun, but she didn't budge.

"I'm talking to you! You !" She screamed. Speak for yourself. She pulled JiEun's hair. It must've hella hurt because JiEun had tears in her eyes.

"Please let me go." JiEun whimpered. This time she had tears running down her face like they were racing.

"Hell to the no. Answer me! Why do you keep talking to ZE:A oppa-deul and DaeHyun? Now you want to talk to EXO. I saw that smile. Don't get your hopes up." She tightened her grasp and JiEun was crying even harder. I didn't notice that I was staring or did I notice one of the girls staring at me.

"Let go. SiWan oppa's here." With that I snapped back and the leader turned to me and started to carress me. She let go of JiEun and the bell rung. The teacher was always late, so they didn't bother to sit back down. They kept touching me. JiEun got up and packed her things and ran out with tears. By instinct I followed her out. She ran to the hall we first met then out to the quad, or school garden. She sat on the bench that was against the tree. I see her taking out a journal and she starts writing. I walk slowly and sit beside her.

"What do you want? Every time you guys are interacting with me I get hurt. Why? I don't do anything wrong. It would be better if you just left me alone for the time being." She had her head down and she started to write again. I read the first line. It said the things that touched me. It went, God? Are you there? Sometimes I think you don't care for me. Is it wrong to want to die?

It pained me to know she was even thinking of death at her age. I gone through pains and I know how it feels to be bullied. Believe or not.

"Hey, don't cry. I understand how you feel. It's okay. Your life is important. It's not something you can replace. Believe me, I felt the same before." I rubbed her back to soothe her. It was my first time to talk to a girl like this. It was my first time to tell anyone about what my feelings. She just seemed so comfortable to express with.

She closed her journal and tucked away in her bag.

"What do you mean? You were always popular and attractive. Why would you feel the same way? How?" She wiped her tears with her sleeves.

"I wasn't always the hot and smart SiWan you know now. I was once really geeky. I used to have every addition of Marvel. I just love Spiderman and Silver Surfer" I said to her handing a piece of my cookie that I grabbed earlier.

"Silver?"

"Surfer. He first appeared in the Fantastic For #48. He was unplanned and he just turned out so damn awesome." I just spazzed a little at my comics.

She giggled, "I believe you. You are a geek." She smiled.

"A very hot geek." I pointed out. It made her laugh hysterically.

"Do you have no shame? You're so full of yourself. How did you even get girlfriends?" She laughed really hard that it was hurtful.

"Ouch."

"Sorry, but how do you get girlfriends acting like this?" She stopped as she had tears of joy.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but being this way got me my first girlfriend. She was so different from you. My gosh."

"Tell me something. Why are you like this? I mean this casanova. Why do you break hearts for fun?" She asked me unexpectedly.

"It's for revenge. It all leads back to my first girlfriend. I was always hot, but that girl wanted better. I was stuck wearing my super hero t-shirts, cargo pants, high socks and Converse. She was the hottest girl in middle school and she wanted her guys to be flower boys from TV. She wanted skinny jeans, button ups, cardigans, Nike's and nicely done hair. I was the kind of guy who would always just wake up with my bed hair and go to school. I had to turn this way for to even date me. All my friends said she was too much of a push over and . Yes, all of ZE:A were like me. We all just spent our parents' money on comic books and things for comic-cons. Major geeks. But behind the geekiness, we were y. Like now, but back to the topic. By the time she actually accepted me, I completely changed form geeky SiWan to flower boy, ulzzang SiWan. I wasn't the only one. ZE:A decided to do the make over."

I was cut off by some munching. I stared at her with her chubby cheeks that were stuffed with Pocky. She looked at me with big eyes and she moved the box towards me. I backed away and shook my head. She proceeded to eat her strawberry Pocky.

"Continueing on. So when I finally got to date her, I fell for her hard. I had a huge crush on her since the first day of 7th grade and then 8th grade she was mine. I was so thrilled. I was looking for her all the time. I would text her and call her, but no replies. I didn't care though, because I still liked her a lot. Then one day she broke up with me and said she was just playing with me. She shashayed her flat to HyungSik and started twirkin' on him. He was disgusted. I could tell by his face, so he backed away and walked away. I was always jealous of him, but I would say he;s one of the best friends I have." I smiled at the thought of all the times we got in trouble together. We were bad asses.

"HyungSik is a very good friend and he's a gentleman. I understand why you would be jealous. So to get the story straight, you want to get revenge by targeting any girl that would have you. Then you break their hearts like how your first girlfrind did to yours. That's not very nice." She said with a pout.

"I just don't know how to express myself. I just have so much frustration and anger and I don't..." I started to tear and JiEun hugged me. "...know what to do. I always have to lie to my friends that I'm okay. I'm completely fine. No worries. They just don't get what I went through. Heartbreak is just the worst thing that can happen. Do you know what I mean?"

My head laid on her lap as I cried like the man I am. She my hair. She answered, "I do. It wan't a heartbreak, but when my supposed friend screwed me over for another. I will never forget her, but I learned to forgive. SiWan just forgive." She smiled at me. I feel some love from her. I sat up and sat correctly next to her. "Thanks, JiEunnie." I hugged her tightly.

"You can come to me when you need someone to talk to. It doesn't matter if I get bullied, if I have someone to talk to. Promise me to be there for each other." She stuck out her pinky and intertwined mine with hers. And that was perfect timing. The bell rings. We walked to the next class and she had red puffy eyes and so do I. She had eye bags, red eyes, snot and red cheeks. She was way worst than me. I'm still y.