Chapter 1: Alone

Lonely?

                                                            { You |Bae JiEun| }

The students here aren't so fond of me. They think of me as a low life commoner. I can't really go against it. I can't argue against the models who are attending this school. I don't have curves to pull off those exspensive clothes or the looks to capture just the slightest glimpse of one of the male species roaming about. How come there is such a low population of guys in this school. I have a lesser chance to fall in love here. I'll just have to dream about KyuHyun oppa of Super Junior for the rest of my life.

I slowly walk to the main office to get my schedule. This place is so much bigger than that public school next to my old house.  I need some help to et there. I tried asking one of the girls that was standing there next to their lockers. I stood beside one and it seemed like they were adults compared to my small child like figure. The girl who was about 5'8" just looked at me  in disgust. I just walked my 5'3" self away and tried to look for another person to ask. No one seemed to give a second to me. They continued on with the'r conversations. I just walked down the nonending hall. I'm so shameful. No one here gives a damn.

There was a old lady walking around with her hands full and somewhat stumbling. I ran up to her and helped her with the bags and a few of the textbooks.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Where are you going to put these? I'll help you if I'm allowed." I gave her an eye smile and she thanked me for taking nost of the weight off of her.

"Just to the office. Follow me." I followed the cute, elderly lady. I ended up at the place I was supposed to go. The main office. I dropped off her things in her office and exited the room. I merrily went to the receptionist. She was a beautiful lady, but she was cold. She asked for my name and gave it to her. She shoved the paper to my face. I was oblivious to why she did that, so I just stared at the paper. Her eyes came up to me and she glared.

"Are you taking it and leaving or are you just going to stand there like an idiot? Take it and go." She was worst than cold. She was deadly. I took the paper and bowed in apology. I walked out to my first class ever at HJ Academy of Arts.

                               { Im SiWan }

I stood in front of the class to take attendence of the freshmans. The guys seem to be all late. All I see is girls. I think I might have already dated all the girls in this class already, but yet they still fall for my charms. I don't get these barbies. It only took me 2 weeks. My new record. 13 in two weeks. Wow. I'm good.

The room started to fill, so  marked the students off the sheet. All was marked except for one. Bae JiEun huh? A new girl. This girl will be fun.