Who is she?

Element Captor

 

Sungmin sat on his bed as he slowly started to his coat. 

Yahhh, I wonder how pretty that girl is and what she’s like. Wait! Kyuhyun asked if I’m jealous, don’t tell me he knows I kinda like… what am I saying? I’M A BOY, NOT A GIRL. I can’t have a CRUSH on a GUY, that’ll be absolutely insane!

“Relationship problems? Yah, Sungmin-ah, you’re a 14 year old boy, when I was your age I was studying properly.” Yesung teased as he poked Sungmin’s puffy cheeks.

“Yah! Just because you can read my thoughts, doesn’t mean you can read it 24/7! There’s something called privacy, thank you very much.” 

Yesung chuckled, “Hey, this is called caring.” 

Sungmin squinted his eyes and gave Yesung an angry look. 

“WHAT!?” Yesung widened his eyes and gave Sungmin a cold look. “Yah, I’m telling you for your own good. That Kyuhyun boy is just going to distract you! I don’t care if you like him or not, stop this nonsense. You HAVE to concentrate on the Elements!” 

“Alright, alright…” Sungmin pouted as he walked to the bathroom to get a quick shower so he can get some sleep. It was already 10pm at night and he had a test tomorrow. “WAIT. A TEST!?!? Nooooooooooo! I didn’t study for it!”

“See? It’s all that Kyuhyun’s doings. It’ll all be good if you just concentrate on studies and Elements, won’t it?” 

“No, I just won’t listen to you. All I have to do now is go study on that chapter!” Sungmin raised his fist in determination. “After I bathe, that is.” Sungmin rushed down the stairs to the bathroom to get a quick bath. 

He stepped out with a towel in his hand to dry his hair. "Aish, it's 10.10pm now. I can study till 10.50, can't I? Dad's on a business trip and Jungsu's sleeping like a pig. So no one will have me sleep at 10.30." 

"We'll see about that.." Yesung mumbled to himself, knowing Sungmin would sleep for sure. "Well, then? GO AND STUDY NOW!" 

Sungmin, who was startled at Yesung's sudden demand, bolted up the wooden staircase which would creak everytime. 

Darn this staircase.

 

 

 

Sungmin was never the type to do what he says he'll do. So Yesung had to sit beside him all the while to make sure he did. "Aish, I can't believe I studied for an hour yesterday night."

"FOR WHAT!? Oh, the test today. Since when do you actually study?"

Sungmin looked up at Ryeowook as he asked that question. He nodded his head towards the invisible Yesung. "Ask him. He must've put a spell on me."

"All I did was watch him study till he slept his face right flat on top of the book." Yesung sarcastically added. Sungmin let out a frustrated grunt and went back to sleep.

Heavy stomping awoke Sungmin, and Mrs Park walked in. "I hope you all have studied for the test today," she said with her usual annoying voice.

Everybody whined in response. The look on some people's faces told Sungmin that they didn't study, Hah I shouldn't have studied...

Yah, you better pass this test. If you do I won't make training so hard today. You know what'll happen if you fail. Yesung's voice ringed in his head. AISH, just leave me alone...

After Mrs Park had finished marking all the papers, she slowly handed it back one by one. She looked at a piece of paper in her hand then glared at Sungmin. "Lee Sungmin." She handed it to him.

Sungmin stared at the numbers on the top right hand corner. 30 marks? Out of a hundred? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. He turned to walk back to his seat. Slumping in his seat with full embarassment, I guess training's gonna be tough today.

 

 

 

Who told you to flunk the test!" Yesung laughed as they were on the way back home.

"Yah! I studied at 11pm at night. Of course I couldn't get everything in my head." Sungmin yelled, at the corner of his eye he saw someone familiar. He saw Cho Kyuhyun standing there next to a girl. She was fixing his hair and helped made his tie. Could she be the girl he was talking about? Yahhh, she's pretty... Knowing Yesung would probably shout at him for staring, he quickly walked away.

"So are you telling me that if you had studied earlier you would've done better? Glad you know..." Yesung looked at Kyuhyun Hold on a tick.. He looks like someone I've seen before...

"Yesung!" Sungmin yelled, few meters away from Yesung. Yesung shrugged and chased after Sungmin. "YAH WAIT UP!"

"You better not get distracted because of him, young boy." Yesung lectured Sungmin as he closed the door quietly. Jungsu was at home sitting on the couch, as usual he was munching on some chips.

"Don't worry, I won't." Sungmin was annoyed enough. The test results, the girl and now having to train.
Once again the room turned into the void, time in the outside world had stopped. Sungmin held out his keychain, “By the powers of the elements, I call for the help of the sun and the moon. OPEN!” The keychain flew into the air, slipping out of his tiny little fingers.The silver chain disappeared and in Sungmin's hands grew a long stick.

"Finally, you're automatic." Yesung sighed.

Sungmin twirled Stella between his fingers, he smirked. "Why of course." He was still thinking about that girl, he promised Yesung to forget about it though. But how could he...

"Right. You do know that Watery might show up tomorrow, yes?" Yesung glared at Sungmin who daydreaming. He snapped, "YAH! BYE BYE TO KYUHYUN, HELLO TO WATERY."

"Oh, as if I would choose Watery over Kyuhyun!" Sungmin yelled in defence. "But, FINE. I'll focus on this."

"Good, now you need to practise calling out Dusty again. A trustworthy friend, she is. Just needa' know how to control her." Yesung explained. Sungmin with his expressionless face stepped forward. Watery once again appeared in front of him. Aish, give me break. "From the sun and moon, bring upon the dust in my aid! DUSTY!" She jumped out of Stella and floated in the air. She bowed to Sungmin who could only bow back.

"DUSTY! A ferocious whirpool! A TORNADO!"

 

 

 

 

"DUSTY!" Sungmin yelled as a wind of dust shot out of Stella. Dam... this HAS to happen as I go to school! As Sungmin was distracted for that short millisecond, Watery attacked. Water was flung into his face and knocked him onto the floor.

"YESUNG! HELP!" He screamed before hitting his arm on a nearby pole. Tears formed in his eyes as he squeezed his arm, trying to rid of the pain.

"SUNGMIN!" Yesung yelled, transforming into his wolf-self as he jumped forward to defend Sungmin. Before he could do anything, dusty stepped forward, her eyes glowing red. "Dus....ty..?" Yesung whispered to himself.

Dusty raised up her hands, and dust flew like bees towards Watery. Slowly, Watery began to disintegrate. 
"Sungmin! Now!" Yesung yelled.

With determination in his eyes, Sungmin stepped forward. "Return to the form you were meant to be! ELEMENTAL ORB!" Sungmin swung Stella towards the Elemental Summon, and the Summon slowly went into Stella. Sungmin, looking relieved, sat down onto the floor, and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Do not cry, master," a voice that sounded like the songs in the winds when the trees sang spoke to Sungmin. He looked up and saw Dusty looking at him with gentle eyes. "We all do want you to be our master, so please do not be hurt when we attack you. Most of us are just scared." Sungmin dried his tears and nodded to Dusty. She closed her eyes, and let herself go back into Stella.

"SUNGMIN!! Are you alright??" Yesung said, cuddling up to Sungmin. Sungmin smiled. "I'm fine, Yesung. And how did Dusty talk to me? I assumed that the elemental fairies couldn't talk."

Yesung nodded. "Elemental fairies only talk when they really trust and love their owners. You're a true Elemental Captor, Sungmin."

Sungmin, touched, wiped away his tears again. "Thanks Yesung..." Sungmin looked at his watch. "OH NOOOO WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!! HURRY UP, YESUNG!!" Sungmin yelled over his shoulder, as he ran towards the school building.

 

 

 

 

"What in the world happened to you?" Ryeowook whispered as Mrs Park looked at him.

"Nothing, just... Nothing."

"Your hand is bleeding!"

"Is it?" Sungmin looked at his hand. "Must have injured it with glass in the alley..."

"Yes, Lee Sungmin? Do you have a problem?" Mrs Park smiled sarcastically. The whole class who was standing since before Sungmin entered turned to look at him.

He looked down, "Nothing Mrs Park. I'm ready to greet you."

"You better be..." Mrs Park smirked. "Good morning class."

"Good morning Mrs Park." Everyone bowed and greeted tiredly. As everyone sat down Ryeowook immediately grabbed his hankerchief from his pocket.

"Aishh, look at you! You're completely drenched and your hand! It's bleeding!" Ryeowook gave the hanky a shake and wrapped it around Sungmin's wound. He sobbed, "Thanks Wookie."

After a few boring hours of her lesson, Mrs Park finally signaled the end of the lesson. Everyone packed their stuff. "Heyy! Lee Sungmin! Mind explaining to me what happened just now?" Ryeowook caught up with Sungmin who was walking to the cafeteria for some lunch. "Yesung, it would be nice if you told me as well."

"Well, a monster appeared, we fought it and I got injured. End of story." Sungmin grinned. "YAH! You call that explaining?" Ryeowook poked Sungmin. He walked to the nearby stall to order a bowl of noodles. Bringing it to an empty table just next to the stall he started eating slowly, since he still had about 20 minutes more. "Aish, my hand hurts." He frowned.

 

 

 

Sungmin was walking home, he still couldn't get the image of Kyuhyun and that girl of his mind. Who is she? Just as he was about to turn at the corner, he saw a guy sitting at the bus stop laughing with a girl. I'd know that voice from anywhere...

Kyuhyun was joking around with that same girl Sungmin saw with him the other day. His throat tightened, as he fought his tears. His heart felt like it was breaking into two. He clenched his hands into a fist as tears started rolling down his cheeks. He had never seen him smile like that before, happiness dancing in his eyes, and radiant happiness around him.

The smile on his face was like an angel's. Could that girl be his girl.... his girlfriend?

He quickly walked away with his head down. Why wouldn’t it be? She's so pretty. Plus, I'm a guy. A guy like Kyuhyun would never be gay.

Sungmin burst into sobs and ran home.

 

----------

Yay! Author here :D

Me and awesome co-author Sujufan2010 decided to do a double upload because CHRISTMAS is coming soon! Anyone esle excited ? :D Keke.