The Notebook

Element Captor

 

"What's this?" A man with brown hair in an apron asked, pulling out a book from a cardboard box. The man frowned- the design on the book was different from the design on the rest. A circle with a moon and a sun was on it, and even though there wasn't any light coming out from it, it seemed to glow. "Dongwoon ah, come here a moment!"

"Yes Mr Song?" A tiny boy with spectacles scampered out from the back room into the main room.

"Dongwoon," Mr Song said seriously. "Do you know what this is?"

Dongwoon took the book and scanned its cover. Opening it up, he gasped and closed it with a snap. "N-no s-sir. I-I don't know w-what this i-is, s-sir." He stammered.

Mr. Song frowned. "Well, if you're sure..."

"Yes sir. Although I have lived longer than a thousand years with magic, I don't know what this is." Dongwoon replied, with more confidence than last.

Mr. Song shrugged, took the book back from Dongwoon and placed it on the shelf of books.

 

 

 

 

"MINMIN!" Sungmin heard a voice from afar.

"HENRY!?!?" Sungmin and Ryeowook said in unison, both looking up. A child-like boy was running towards them, his haversack bouncing up and down.

"What are you doing here, Henry?" Sungmin widened his eyes. "You don't look like someone who'd be at the bookstore."

Sungmin wasn't really ecstatic about the idea of having Henry there at the bookstore with him. He was just supposed to be there with his best friend, quickly get a book and leave. Having Henry there would just slow everything down.

Henry pouted. "I like reading too okay!" He said cutely, pushing out his bottom lip. Then he returned to his normal expression. "My teacher told me to get a new book, one different from this," he said sheepishly, holding up a thin book titled 'Book Of Basic Music History'.

Sungmin blinked blankly at the book that Henry was holding, he made a face and sighed. "Oh, you're only reading about its history now?" Sungmin frowned.

Henry blinked and grinned. "Nope! I've been reading this since I was.... 6 actually," Henry said, looking at the book with a faraway look in his eyes. Sungmin sighed and face palmed.

Sungmin sighed, and walked into the bookstore. Henry had tagged along with them, and both him and Ryeowook were chatting vividly.

Henry held up a book grinning. "Basic Tips To Playing A Keyboard! I know I don’t play the keyboard, but this is still awesome! OH! And look at this! A book about Singing! Maybe I should buy this for KyuKyu..." Henry trailed off thoughtfully.

Ryeowook slowly towards Henry, and looked at the two books he was holding. He jumped up and grabbed the book about singing from Henry's hand, "I LOVED THIS BOOK!"

The both of them started jumping around and talking about music and singing excitedly while Sungmin swore he looked like a mother watching after his two children. He shook his head and walked along the aisle of books that he could use for his book report.

"Oh!" Henry suddenly let out a sound, "This looks so cool!"

Worried that Henry would break something, Sungmin dashed to Henry's side and saw him holding a book. It had a circle with a moon and a sun on it, and was pure red except the edges and the design which was gold in colour.

"Erm, Henry...? Maybe you should put that down, it doesn't look good to me." Sungmin looked worried, the book didn't seem all that good at all.

He felt strange whenever he looked at it, and didn’t want Henry to endanger his life. Henry being Henry, he stuck out his tongue cheekily towards Sungmin, and dashed to the counter to buy it.

“No, Henry-!” Sungmin was too late; the cheeky boy was too fast and had already carried the plastic bag, swinging it in his hands.

"Return it to the store. Now." Sungmin said threateningly.

Henry smirked and pointed to the sign at the counter that said 'No refund or exchange of books.'

Sungmin sighed, there was nothing he could do. Maybe he /was/ just overreacting. Maybe there was nothing wrong with the book after all.

Henry took the book out of the bag and opened it. There were notes written in a girl's handwriting for the first page, and for the second, a boy whose handwriting was extremely messy. Henry kept flipping, and suddenly the words stopped, with a sign that said "Complete the story".

"Henry!" Sungmin yelled as Henry ran down the road towards his house.

Henry waved goodbye to Sungmin just as he disappeared behind a building.

He thought of the book he just bought, he just wanted to get back quickly to take a better look at it.

"I wonder what it meant ... By complete the story..."

He ran back home, said a quick hello to his mother who was baking in the kitchen, and hastily threw his haversack down onto the floor. He took the book out of the plastic bag, and quickly opened it, taking out his favourite pen from his pencil holder.

He tapped his pen on the table, drumming his fingers with his other free hand, "Complete the story... Complete the story..." He muttered.

Then he brightened up. "I can write anything I want, right?" He grinned.

"There was once a boy named Henry.."

 

 

 

 

The next day, Henry walked to school yawning as usual, and saying hello to the usual friends, when suddenly...

"KYA IT'S HENRY!!!"

A whole flock of girls in uniform ran in their way, like a bunch of wild elephants. "HENRYYYYY!!" "OH MY GOSH. HENRY! I LOVE YOU!"

Henry gave one horrified stare, and ran away as fast as he could. He felt himself being pulled aside, and the person who pulled him covered his mouth. He looked terrified at his kidnapper before he realized who it was. "MinMin?!" He said in astonishment.

"Shh" Sungmin whispered, placing his hand over Henry's mouth again.

"MMmmmmmmm?!" Henry mumbled words incoherent.

"Where'd he go!?" Shouted one of the girls as Sungmin peeped outside of the janitor room.

"Maybe he went that way!"

As the fangirls ran in the opposite direction, Sungmin removed his hand from Henry's mouth. Henry cleared his throat. "What're you doing here?!" He whisper-shouted at Sungmin.

"I-I..." Sungmin scratched the back of his head, then he gave a long, depressing sigh. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked straight at Henry, "I was worried. I'm serious, Henry. That book doesn't seem good at all. It has this unexplained evilness to it that I just can’t... you know. Describe."

Henry raised an eyebrow at Sungmin, "You don't know anything, Minmin. Nothing's wrong with the book. You're just overreacting."

Sungmin sighed. "I don’t know Henry. Promise me that you'll tell me if anything. I repeat. Anything happens since you got the book. Got it?" Sungmin said, glaring at Henry.

Henry nodded reluctantly. "Alright MinMin. It's a promise." Henry held out his pinky. "Pinky promise."

Henry smiled, but he still wondered. Who were those girls who chased him? They can't be his fans! He hadn't got many to start with! Then he remembered what he wrote in the book.

-flashback-

" There was once a boy named Henry, who was in a band called Angel Beats!. He was the second guitarist, but was a thousand times better than the lead guitarist. Where ever he went, he was flocked by fans." Henry said happily, and put down his pen. "Boy, I'm tired.." Henry said, yawning, and headed to bed.

"Could it be that..." Henry said softly, almost to himself.

"Hmm?" Sungmin looked concerned.

"Oh! Erm, n-nothing." Henry hesitated to tell him the truth, but it might have not been the book's fault. He decided to keep that to himself.

"You all ready for today's performance?!" Jungsu jumped up at everyone.

Everyone else in Angel Beats! nodded excitedly and nervously.

Henry stood in a corner, frowning. Heechul noticed it and gave a hefty laugh, "Henry! My Henry! What're you doing! This is so not like you!" He poked Henry's tummy, "Are you too nervous?"

Henry shook his head. "Hyung, stop poking me."

Everyone stared at him. "Henry? What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked gently.

"Nothing." Henry said haughtily, and walked away. All the other Angel Beats! members looked at him shocked.

 

 

 

 

"HEN-RY! HEN-RY! HEN-RY! HEN-RY!" the screaming of the fans for Henry were deafening. Even Kyuhyun didn't get as much screams, nor did Sungmin, or Donghae who made a guest appearance before he left for Canada. It was shocking. After Henry performed his violin solo ("His violin was a thousand times better than his guitar playing..." Heechul muttered) the entire stadium seemed to be made out of millions of people screaming for Henry.

When the curtains closed after their final encore, all the members stood rooted to the ground, all looking at Henry who was standing there, shaking with fear.

"H-Henry... You sure you're alright?" Sungmin nudged Henry with his guitar pick. Then slowly whispered, "There's nothing to do with the notebook is there?"

Henry seemed to flinch at the words 'notebook'. "E-Erm, definitely, definitely n-nothing wrong... Nothing at all..."

By the time they had kept their instruments back stage in the waiting room, the Angel Beats! members had already sensed something different in Henry, he was just not his usual self.

Kyuhyun who was the first to realize it decided to give him a pat on the shoulder, congratulating him on the good job he had done, "Hey, Hen-"

He hadn't even finished his sentence when Henry had jumped up from his seat, swiping Kyuhyun's hand off his shoulder. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, HUH?" Henry was raging, his face boiling red. Jungsu and Heechul had scampered to one side while Donghae and Sungmin were watching the whole situation blankly.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO!" Henry was shouting at the top of his voice, making everyone in the room stop and stare.

"H-Henry..." Kyuhyun didn't expect this. His voice was steady- the only thing that betrayed his fear was his bottom lip trembling, and the tears in his eyes threatening to spill over.

"WHO'S SCARED NOW?" Henry laughed, "Oh my gosh! Its Cho Kyuhyun!!" Henry said in a high voice, mimicking the voices of Kyuhyun's fans. "He's so AWESOME. He sings SOOOO well. OH MY GOSH." Henry said, rolling his eyes.

"That's enough, Henry." Donghae firmly grabbed Henry by the arm, giving him a stern, angry stare. Sungmin helped by grabbing Henry's other arm down as he kicked to struggle free.

When they had finally gotten Henry out, everyone was still in a shock. Kyuhyun, especially. He was still standing in his position, trembling so hard Sungmin swore he could see the tears on the verge of his eyes.

"Kyuhyun...?" Sungmin walked to him.

Kyuhyun sank to the ground, on his knees.

"Does Henry really... Hate me that much?" He looked up at Sungmin, his whole face full of tears. Just his tearful face made Sungmin's heart break into two.

"Sungmin, does he really hate me that much?"

"No, Kyuhyun... No, he doesn't. You're the hyung he looks up to the most!" Sungmin protested. Although he said it confidently, Sungmin privately thought that maybe Henry was just very jealous of Kyuhyun.

"B-but..." He sobbed and paused for a while, "What about everything he said just now...?"

Sungmin sat on the floor next to Kyuhyun, he put his hands on his shoulder, "He was just in a bad mood, Kyuhyun... Please. Don't take any of that to heart. Promise?"

Kyuhyun nodded weakly, and gave a slightly pained smile. Sungmin bit his lip and gave Kyuhyun a quick hug, and looked around quickly to see if anyone saw him.

To his relief, no one did. Donghae was reprimanding Henry, Jungsu and Heechul were talking in hushed voices seriously. Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Cheer up alright? I'm always your fan~" Sungmin said, putting on his cutest face.

Aish I can't believe I did that... he thought silently, biting his lip.

Kyuhyun not noticing Sungmin's awkwardness, grinned at Sungmin and gave him a thumbs up. "Okay!"

 

 

 

 

 

When Henry walked into his house, the first thing he did was check the notebook. Everything went according to the book- either that, or it was very coincidental.

"Let's put it to the test, shall we?" Henry murmured, took out his pen and began to write. "Henry was suddenly given a lot of cake," he murmured, and put down his pen and closed his book. Suddenly, his mother knocked his door of his room.

"Henry?" She called out. "There's some cake for you."

Henry's eyes brightened. He dashed to his door, and saw his mother standing in front of him with two boxes of cake. Henry eagerly took the two boxes and grinned at his mother, closing the door behind him, he took a cake out and started writing again.

"Henry's wallet also suddenly had 5000 won," he murmured, and went to check his wallet. Sure enough, there were 5 ‘1000 won’ notes sitting there.

“Really…” Henry looked at the notebook, “Is it really like what Minmin said?” He scratched his head, “Is there really something about this book?”

Henry put his pen down and jumped from his armchair, his breath jagged as he stared at the book.

"No... No. It can't be." Henry shut the notebook and shoved it into his haversack.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Sungminnieee!" Ryeowook chased after Sungmin as he walked down the hallway to his class for another Physics lesson.

"Oh, Wookie." Sungmin seemed troubled.

"Erm, Minnie. I don't know if now's a good time to talk about this but... How did Henry get so many fans all of a sudden?" Ryeowook bit his lip, scratching his head, "Kyuhyun hyung didn't get any screams at all that day. ANY. NONE. None at all!" He flailed his arms in the air.

"Ryeowook! Ryeowook!" Sungmin stopped Ryeowook by seizing his flailing arms.

"What?!" Yelled Ryeowook, his voice cracked.

"I think there's something wrong with Henry..." Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows, "Plus, it might have something to do with the notebook he bought that day when we were at the bookstore."

Sungmin hesitated. "Do you think I should ask Yesung?"

"Well, if it means it can help Henry... Then I say you do it!" Ryeowook raised a fist in the air.

"Ask me whut." A familiar voice rasped in Sungmin's ear.

Sungmin jumped violently. "Yesung?!" He muttered, turning to see the small poodle soft toy floating in front of him.

 "Yes?" YeSung raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Is there something going on which I do not know of?"

 "E-Erm," Sungmin stuttered, "You shouldn't be seen floating around!"

 The school bell rang. Sungmin grabbed Yesung by his tail, and shoved him into his bag ignoring his yelps. "I'll talk to you later," Sungmin hissed, before running off to Physics class with Ryeowook.

 

 

 

 

"NOW. WHAT WAS IT YOU WANTED TO TELL ME?" Yesung yelled at Sungmin as they headed home. He was boiling mad; not only because Sungmin had not told him something, but also because he had to be suffocated in a bag for nearly 6 hours.

 "W-well." Sungmin hesitated as he kicked a small rock off the pavement onto the road.

 "I think Henry might have something that can harm him..." Sungmin said.

 YeSung immediately went pale, "Like... What?"

 "It's a book... not exactly a book to read, but more of, and book that you're supposed to finish writing."

 Yesung's eyes widened, "Don't tell me..." He shook his head furiously, "Tell me. What does the book look like?"

 Sungmin frowned, trying to remember. "I think... it was red.. really bright red at that. The edges were gold, and there was some symbol on the front of it..."

 "A moon and sun?" Yesung asked in a worried voice.

 Sungmin snapped his fingers. "Yep."

 Yesung shook his head in disbelief, "Oh no... It really is... That book."

 "What's wrong with it?" Sungmin asked, instantly serious.

 "There is definitely something wrong with this book." Yesung said in a fearful shaking voice. "It's an element."

"Then why is it so bad?" Sungmin asked.

"Because if it falls into wrong hands, things can get seriously dangerous."

 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!!!" Sungmin shouted the moment he entered the house. He heard a loud 'thump' when Jungsu fell down the couch with a grunt.

"Whatisit?!" Jungsu mumbled, rubbing his head and his eye sleepily.

"When's the next Angel Beats! meeting?" Sungmin asked anxiously.

Jungsu stood blinking at Sungmin for a while. Then he scratched his head with a sheepish grin. "I forgot...." he said sheepishly.

"What?!" Sungmin groaned, and ran out of the door again to look for Kyuhyun.

 

 

Sungmin guessed that the only place Kyuhyun should be at right now was at home.  "KYUHYUN!?" Sungmin pressed the doorbell of Kyuhyun’s house.

The door opened, with Kyuhyun standing with a pink laced apron, holding a feathered duster. “Oh, erm. Hi Sungmin.” Kyuhyun said, his face flushed at having Sungmin seeing him in such an embarrassing costume.

“Kyuhyun!?” Sungmin exclaimed, astonished. “Why’re you wearing that!?”

“Kyuhyun!” A voice came from behind Kyuhyun, “Hurry up!” Kyuhyun turned to the person who was talking. “It’s Sungmin, Master Henry.”

“M-Master…?” Sungmin echoed, stammering.

Henry walked to the door, and shoved Kyuhyun away. “Oh, hello Sungmin.” He said with false politeness. “What brings you here on this lovely Tuesday night?”

“The real question is, what are you doing here?” Sungmin was confused, he furrowed his eyebrows.  

No… Henry, here at Kyuhyun’s house… This can’t be! I have to get him away from Kyuhyun!

"What am I doing here?" Henry raised an eyebrow, "Ha! It's my house, silly."

"Y-Your house?!" Sungmin choked, he looked around and inside the house. It was clearly Kyuhyun's house! "What are you saying!? How can this be your house?"

"Well, it's not exactly my house, but it's one of my houses," Henry said smugly.

"Since when did this become your house?!" Sungmin was raging.

"Since this." Henry showed Sungmin the notebook.

Sungmin let out a gasp. He tried to grab it from Henry's hand, but Henry held the notebook just out of Sungmin's grasp. "Too bad," Henry said sticking out his tongue.

Sungmin let out an annoyed sound, and thought of something. Running into the lawn, ignoring Henry's evil crackle when he thought he had won over Sungmin, Sungmin whispered to Yesung. "Yesung, since Henry is being taken over by this… Element,"

"Create," Yesung promptly corrected Sungmin.

"..Whatever. Does it mean that if I use my magic his memory will be gone?"

"Well, technically, if you use your magic to defeat Create, only Henry's memory of the notebook and whatever is happening now will be gone. His memory of everything that has happened before will remain." Yesung explained.

"So if I use magic now he won't remember a thing?" Sungmin said excitedly.

"Yep-WHOA!!" Yesung yelled, as Sungmin grabbed him by the paw and dragged him to door.

Sungmin held out Stella. "OPEN!" he shouted, and Stella grew to its full size.

Henry heard the shout and came running and pulled the door open wide. Sungmin barged his way into the house, and saw Kyuhyun shivering in fear. "SLEEP!" Sungmin shouted, and a tiny fairy flew out of Stella. Showering its yellow dust onto Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun gave a big yawn and fell into deep sleep.

"Right." Sungmin smirked and turned to Henry who was shaking.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Henry stuttered.

Sungmin held out Stella. "Give me the notebook." Sungmin demanded.

Henry slowly handed the book out for Sungmin to take. Sungmin extended his hand to reach for it, when the book suddenly evaporated into mist. Red eyes glowed from it, and flew towards Henry.

The mist encased Henry, while a small bit of mist with the red eyes stayed apart, staring at Sungmin. Then it went back to the rest of the mist, and all the mist suddenly disappeared. Henry gave a few shudders, with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, instead of the usual brown colored pupils, his eyes were red.

"H-Henry? Y-you..." Sungmin looked at Henry from head to toe.

Henry lifted his head and looked towards the sky. "Henry suddenly had a sword in his hand." He said- or at least, his mouth moved with the words. The voice that was saying the words seemed to be coming from somewhere far away, and it wasn't even Henry's voice to begin with.

Just as he said, a sword magically appeared in his hands. He took a look at it and said smugly, "He now, knew how to fight very well."

"SWORD!" Sungmin shouted, and Stella turned into a sword. Brandishing his sword, Sungmin challenge Henry to a duel. Stiffly, Henry accepted the challenge.

Henry walked forward, looking much like a solider marching.

Holding his sword out, he lunged at Sungmin, narrowly missing Sungmin by a small centimeter. Sungmin did a double backflip back, dodging Henry's attempts at hitting Sungmin with the sword at the same time. While Sungmin stood panting, Henry lifted up his sword high in the air and let it come flying down, almost slicing Sungmin's arm.

"Woah!" Sungmin dogded, he swung his sword around and ran towards Henry.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND!" Sungmin pointed the sword at Henry.

Henry barely flinched as he smirked and calmly dodged the attack, the sword just slicing a part of his shirt.

Henry smirked, and started attacking Sungmin again. Anger filled Sungmin's gaze, as he rushed towards Henry with his sword by his side.

Henry slipped nimbly to the side, and Sungmin ended up ramming his sword into the wall. As the sword pierced through the wall, Sungmin recalled Yesung telling him that the power of the sword depended on the will of the owner.

Fear coursed through his body as he realised that he could have just plunged that sword into Henry and kill him. Struggling to get the sword out, he turned around just in time to see Henry running towards him, a blank look on his face with his sword in his hands.

Sungmin gasped, and ducked just in time- the sword clashed against the wall at where Sungmin's head just was. Pulling with extra effort, the sword finally fell out of the wall, and Sungmin staggered into standing position, anger evident on his face.

He stood panting, supporting his body by using the sword. Henry had managed to get some injuries on Sungmin, and he was bleeding on his leg. The blood oozed out and through his torn school pants, while Henry stood there, with an expressionless look on his face, completely unscathed.

Sungmin stood up, limping and panting. The pain soon took over his whole leg. "Urgh."

Summoning his last effort, he made another move towards Henry. He realized that Henry always seemed to know where he would be attacking, so he focused his mind on the right side of Henry.

Sure enough, Henry ducked to the left side. After confirming his strategy, Sungmin aimed at the bottom of Henry, but sliced his sword on top instead. When Henry jumped up to avoid Sungmin's supposed attack at the bottom, he was hit by Sungmin's blow on top, and shrieked when Sungmin's sword sliced through the pale skin of his face. Red blood flowed out from the wound, and Sungmin's sword had blood at the end of it.

Henry stared at the wound, and touched the blood with his hands. His eyes suddenly glowing a brighter red, he charged towards Sungmin. Unfortunately, Sungmin was too weak, and couldn't duck away in time. Bracing himself to feel pain, Sungmin closed his eyes, expecting the worst.

The pain never came. Sungmin's eyes shot open, and saw the full body of Yesung's, with his wings spread out.

"Yesung?" Sungmin said, astonished.

Yesung gave Sungmin a wolfy grin. "Hey kiddo!"

The sight of Yesung had given Sungmin more strength and a sense of hope. With determination in his eyes, Sungmin stood straight facing Henry. Running through his elements, he chose the element that would injure Henry the least.

"Create an illusion of what Henry admires the most... ILLUSION!" Sungmin shouted, and a fairy in a black and white checkered jester suit appeared out of the sword's tip. It ran lightly in the air, and reached Henry. Bowing, Illusion turned into a human.

"Kyuhyun?" Sungmin murmured. Henry stared at Kyuhyun, and his eyes started to flicker, turning from red to brown, then red again. The Kyuhyun image smiled gently at Henry and patted his head lightly. Henry's eyes glowed bright red once more, before turning brown. Henry closed his eyes and collapsed onto the floor, and mist with angry red eyes flew out of Henry.

"NOW KID!" Yesung shouted at Sungmin.

"Return to what you were meant to be... ELEMENTAL ORB!" Sungmin yelled, and swung his sword towards the mist. The mist growled and struggled, and finally gave up and allowed itself to be absorbed into the sword.

Illusion returned into the sword, and the sword slowly turned back into Stella, and then Stella's keychain self. Sungmin stood panting, when his vision blurred. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin opened his eyes but he no longer found himself in Kyuhyun's house. It was his own bedroom. He saw Kibum, Siwon, Jungsu and Ryeowook staring anxiously at him.

"Are you.. Alright?" Kibum asked worriedly.

Sungmin sat up worried. "Where's Henry?"

"Erm, he's alright. He's just resting in his own house. We've got his mom to take care of him." Ryeowook said softly.

Sungmin nodded, and Jungsu went downstairs to the kitchen to get some porridge for Sungmin. "Where's Yesung?" Sungmin asked once Jungsu left.

"Here." Said a squeaky voice from the corner of the room. Yesung had hid himself from Jungsu with his invisibility, now exposing himself to the room.

Yesung flew over to Sungmin and gave him a hug. "What happened?" Sungmin asked.

"Well, just to summarize everything up in one go; Create is now in Stella, Henry has forgotten everything to do with Create, and his wounds were healed by Kibum's magic, and Kyuhyun just woke up after you set that Sleep spell on him." Yesung jumped.

Jungsu entered the room then, and Yesung immediately cast his spell to hide. After passing Sungmin his porridge, Jungsu went downstairs.

"That was one close call..." Sungmin let out a long held breath.

The rest of the people upstairs nodded. "Yesung, could you explain to me about Create?" Sungmin asked, ignoring Kibum's annoyed "How do you not know..."

"Erm, Create basically takes people's wishes and creates them, making them real. However, it might and definitely will go out of hand."

Sungmin nodded in interest. Steps on the staircase sounded, and Yesung disappeared once again. The door slowly creaked open as a face appeared and showed itself to the room.

"Kyuhyun?" Sungmin echoed.

Ryeowook whispered to Kibum and Siwon, and the three of them excused themselves laughing.

"Erm..." Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head. "I just wanted to see see if you're alright." He smiled awkwardly.

Sungmin smiled sweetly at Kyuhyun. "Thanks Hyu- Kyuhyun," he said happily.

 

====================

Sorry for not uploading so frequently, and YES. We did take a horribly long period of time to finish this chapter. We're so sorry but it's just that I'm so busy that I have no time to write this. I promise I'll try to upload as fast as possible. :))