My Snow White

Element Captor

 

Sungmin blushed as he remembered what happened that night. After Kyuhyun had kissed him, he passed out leaving Sungmin to carry him into his house, undress him, dry his hair and tuck him in bed.

“It was worth it though…” Sungmin giggled, touching his lips.

“Hi, everyone!” Kyuhyun opened the door wide, smiling widely at everyone. He seemed as if he was in an extremely good mood.

“Kyukyu!” Henry called out.

"Hey Henry," Kyuhyun said in his usual gentle tone. "I brought cake!"

"Yay! CAKE!" Henry jumped from his seat, and rushed to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled as everyone came to get themselves a slice of the cake, but he noticed one person sitting by himself at the corner of the room.

"Sungmin?" Kyuhyun called sounding wary.

Sungmin raised his head. "Yes hyung?" he asked.

Kyuhyun hesitated. "Don’t you want some cake?" He said, looking away. "Not that you will listen to me if I told you to eat some." he muttered.

"N-No, of course I will!" Sungmin immediately rushed to his side, and grabbed the plate from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin shocked. "Weren't you acting like you hated me last practice?" Kyuhyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sungmin was shocked, and then he remembered Mirror. "I-I was just in a bad mood," he said thinking fast.

"Really really," Sungmin promised.

"I see.." Kyuhyun smiled slightly.

 

 

 

"Then he kissed me," Sungmin said with a happy sigh to Ryeowook and Siwon. Kibum was busy doing his Science homework, catching whatever that was interesting. 


Siwon sighed. "I wish Kibum would kiss me," he murmured sadly, with a look at Kibum.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Kibum shouted from behind Sungmin's seat. Ryeowook and Siwon giggled, and dashed to their seats as their teacher, Ms Lee stepped in.

"Good morning class, Mr Kim Kibum, I can see you doing your Science homework so no need to hide," she said as Kibum bashfully hid his books. "Now class, before we start lessons, I want you all to form a group of 4, and go to a shop and note down what items they have and pass it to me. I may need it for a lesson one day.

Sungmin and Ryeowook exchanged excited glances. They already knew who they would want to be grouped with (although fangirls will be busy trying to snatch Sungmin to join their group,) and which shop they would go to. The toy shop that they were talking about with Siwon earlier that day would be perfect.

 

 

 

"Here we are!" Sungmin jumped, ecstatic about being at the shop again.

"Remember, we're here to do a survey, not to window shop," Kibum warned.

Sungmin pouted and hung his head, "Alright~"

Kibum took out his notebook and pen, and started to write down what toys there were. Distracted, he didn’t notice Sungmin walking towards a pink bunny, and hugging it.

"That's adorable!" Siwon cried, and ran to Sungmin to look at it.

Kibum turned around and sighed. "Buy it if you must, Siwon," he said.

"Really?!" Siwon gave a shriek and grabbed the bunny.

"Heyyyy!" Sungmin frowned.

Siwon turned to Sungmin. "Could I have this? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" he begged.

Sungmin hesitated for a while, playing with his fingers, "Well... Fine."

Siwon hugged Sungmin delightfully. "I'll lend it to you some time," he promised, making a beeline to the counter.

"Hey, hey. Let's not forget the real objective of coming here, guys~" Ryeowook whined.

"Kibum's taking care of everything," Sungmin pointed out. "And look at this giraffe!" he cooed. "Isn’t it adorable?

"Sungm-!" Kibum was then interrupted by Ryeowook running past him towards the giraffe.

"OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN." Ryeowook squeezed the toy tightly in his arms.

Sungmin grinned, while Kibum slapped his palm across his forehead.

 

 

 

"Kibum~! I'm sorry!!" Siwon whined as they headed back to their shared apartment.

"Fine, fine, fine." Kibum continued as they reached the lift.

"I'm truly sorry!" Siwon said, hearing the harshness in Kibum's voice.

Kibum didn't reply, and Siwon pouted. It was getting awkward in the lift as it was filled with silence.

Suddenly, Siwon felt a slight movement in his hands. "Wh-.."

"What is it now." Kibum said with a stern face.

"Nothing... B-But I swear I felt this thing move." Siwon held the toy bunny out for Kibum to see.

"You must be hallucinating." Kibum sighed and stormed out of the lift.

"Kibum!" Siwon shouted to Kibum as he stomped into their apartment. Kibum knew he was being childish, but he didn’t care. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, his fiancé had not helped him at all while trying to keep Sungmin and Ryeowook at bay.

"Gosh, Kibum..." Siwon hugged the bunny then faced it, "It's alright. You'll be my new friend now."

He hugged the bunny again, and headed to his and Kibum's shard room to put it down on the window still where all his other soft toys were. "Hello everybody!" he said softly. "This is your new pal, Snow White. Be nice to him!" he warned.

He set Snow White down on his bed and went out of his room.

 

 

 

Dinner at their apartment was quiet that day. Kibum cooked, as usual, as Siwon would just pop some ramen into a pot of boiling water. The only sound was the sound of the utensils hitting the ceramic plate.

Siwon finished his fish steak first, and stood up, his chair dragging. Kibum looked up in annoyance, and went back to stabbing his fish angrily. Siwon rolled his eyes, and went to put his plate into the sink. He walked into his room, planning on doing his work with Snow White by his side.

He walked to the window still, and looked for the white bunny, but it wasn't there. Anger filled his gaze. "KIBUM!" he hollered. "WHERE'S SNOW WHITE?!"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?!" Kibum shouted back with the same hostility. "And why Snow White?" he muttered to himself.

Siwon stormed to the dining table. "Kim Kibum." he said in a dangerous voice, tears threatening to fall over.

"You better tell me where Snow White is." He folded his arms, "RIGHT NOW."

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR YOUR LOST OF THAT STUPID TOY!?" Kibum shook with anger, "WASN'T I SITTING HERE ALL THIS TIME? HOW COULD IT BE ME!?"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW? You're angry at me.. IT MUST. IT MUST BE YOU. NOW TELL ME!" Siwon grabbed Kibum by his collar and raised a fist in his air.

"Hey! You got to be kid-!" Kibum paused, his eyes shifted to the right. "I-Isn't that... It?"

He was right, both turned to look by the couch, Snow White was sitting right there.

Siwon blinked and rubbed his eyes, while Kibum rubbed his neck. When they both looked back at the couch, Snow White was gone.

"But.. How..?" Siwon gasped.

"This is ... Weird." Kibum stammered.

"Creepy too." Siwon rubbed his arms.

Kibum snatched up his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Who're you calling?" Siwon asked, curious.

Kibum put a finger to his lips. "Ah, Sungmin ah? Yea, we need your help..."

 

 

 

"Sup guys." Sungmin said, as Kibum and Siwon opened the door for him. Their jaws dropped, as they saw Sungmin standing there wearing a ninja costume.

"Sungmin?" Kibum said astonished. The only time he had seen Sungmin in a costume was during their concert where Kibum had met Jungsu in real life for the first time, when they were fighting Voice.

"Why are you wearing that." Kibum raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, this?" Sungmin rolled his eyes and pointed to Ryeowook who flashed Kibum a peace sign.

Just then, they heard Siwon start to sniff.

"S-Siwon?" Ryeowook ran to him and comforted him by hugging him tightly.

"What's wrong?" Sungmin popped his head towards Siwon.

"We need to find Siwon's bunny." Kibum said.

"Snow White!" Siwon said, his words slightly muffled by Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Why Snow White.." Sungmin mumbled before turning to Kibum again. "Is that why you called me here?"

"No.. Not just that. I think it's an element..." Kibum explained.

"Hmm, this is where the hero come, huh," A squeaky voice said, and Yesung floated in from Kibum and Siwon's door.

"Yesung!" They all said in unison.

Yesung floated around Siwon and Kibum's apartment, sniffing. "Jump!" he said.

“Jump?" Siwon questioned.

"Yes! Jump! The element in that Snow White of yours is Jump." Yesung folded his arms, "He apparently loves to play Hide and Seek..."

"And is a little stupid..." Kibum continued.

"Hey!" Siwon mumbled, then pouted. "I just wanna find him soon..."

"Right," Sungmin said. "Let's find it!"

 

 

"Aishhh, where could it be!" Sungmin groaned as he sat down on a bench, and started to rub his calves.

"It should be somewhere here.." Yesung mumbled.

"Hey, guys!" Kibum called out, waving his hands frantically. "I think I feel something."

Sungmin looked up, and saw Snow White bouncing around. “There!” Sungmin pointed.

"Yea, thanks for pointing that out, Mr. Obvious," Kibum said scarstically.

"No time for all this! Let's get it!" Siwon yelled.

Sungmin took Stella out from his pocket. "Maybe I should put this on a necklace.." he mumbled, remembering how he almost forgot about it. ""By the powers of the elements, I call for the help of the Sun and Moon. OPEN!"

Sungmin ran after Snow White, which started to hop away not long after.

"Come back here!!!" Sungmin shouted.

However, Snow White seemed to hop faster and faster, almost out of reach from Sungmin.

"YAHHH!" Sungmin panted, "STOP IT, YOU!"

"Oh, forget it, this aint helping." He muttered. "FLY!" he shouted, the phoenix flying out.

"Wood!" Sungmin managed to pant out. He was still panting from running so fast after Snow White.

"Sungm-!" Kibum yelled from behind as they stopped, all of them drained their energy?

Sungmin turned around, and saw Kibum trying to hold onto Fly's tail feathers. Fly gave a hefty caw, and turned it's head and picked Kibum up and plopped him next to Sungmin. "Wait for us next time dude!" Kibum panted.

"Alright, alright." Sungmin whined. "Anyway." Sungmin said, turning back to Fly. Wood was still out, but standing not knowing what to do as Sungmin had not commanded her yet. "Wood, bind yourself around that rabbit!" Sungmin ordered.

Wood nodded and rushed after Snow White who was speeding up.

"Fly, try and catch up with them!" Sungmin commanded. Fly cawed, and flew faster, wings at the back. Fly started going so fast that Sungmin and Kibum had to hug Fly's back in order to keep on balance. It started to slow down as they neared on the scene of Wood trying to hold down the bunny. Sungmin jumped down and held Stella forth. "Return to the form you were meant to be, ELEMENT ORB!" he shouted, and Snow White spazzed for a while, and when a pink mist came out, Snow White stopped moving, and lay still.

Siwon and Ryeowook ran towards Sungmin, and Siwon picked Snow White up. He dusted off the dirt from it's paws and it's side. "SNOW WHITE!" Siwon cried out.

Everyone looked at the rabbit. Instead of it looking pure white, it was dirty and messy.

Sungmin held out Stella. "Water, wash the rabbit that is dirty! WATERY!" Sungmin yelled. Watery escaped from Stella, gave a bow and rushed itself into the bunny. Before Siwon could say anything, Watery splashed itself onto Snow White's body.Shocked, Siwon stared at Sungmin angrily. Before Siwon could complain, Sungmin told Fly to flap it's wings hard. The wind from the wings dried Snow White. Siwon smiled. "Thanks, Sungmin," he said happily.

"Welcome." Sungmin giggled as Fly, Wood and Watery bowed to everyone and went back to Stella.

"By the way, Siwon, why Snow White?" Kibum asked.

"Well, it was the first name that came to mind... And... It also reminded me of you." Siwon muttered.

Smiling, Kibum took a step forward, and hugged Siwon. "I'm sorry for being so harsh and childish." Kibum tightened his grip.

Siwon hugged Kibum back. "I forgive you" he whispered.