Christmas Celebration Part 3

Element Captor

 

"Grinch?" Sungmin asked, after Heechul Grinch disappeared. 
 
Calm down, Sungmin!
 
"How do I calm down, you tell me, Jack Frost!" Sungmin half shouted. "He was going to tell me where Dream is!"
 
Calm down! Just calm down and he might appear!
 
"So not going to happen." 
 
Well, I don't know... Who knows what might happen.
 
Sungmin sighed. "Let's leave," he said, hopping on Rudolph's back. "Let's go boy." He whispered into Rudolph's ear. 
 
Rudolph gave a soft whinny, and trotted off to the snow. "Where to, Jack Frost?" 
 
Off to the forest, kiddo.
 
"Forest? Where?" 
 
Dude, will you look around Jungsu again, made a tutting noise.
 
Sungmin looked around, squinting his eyes. In the far distance, he could spot the outlines of the forest. "Oh. I see it."
 
Told you to look around. Jungsu sighed.
 
Sungmin gave a sheepish giggle, and urged Rudolph to a gallop. The sound of Rudolph's hooves thudding the soft snow, and the soft whinny he let out whenever Sungmin ran a hand down his neck lovingly calmed Sungmin's nerves a little.
 
"Erm, Jack Frost? I think we're here..." Sungmin lifted his head and looked around to find himself in a forest, but he could barely see the surroundings with all the mist.
 
"Can I get rid of the mist somehow?" Sungmin asked. 
 
Uh. Yes. Only one way though. Jungsu said. You have to defeat the next spirit first.
 
"But how!? I can barely see through all this mist!" Sungmin sighed, squinting his eyes, hoping it would help but it didn't.
 
Erm, don't you have some element that is similar to wind?
 
Sungmin thought for a while, then he remembered, "Of course!" He cried, as he fished Stella out.
 
"By the powers of the elements, I call for the help of the sun and the moon. OPEN!" He shouted and twirled Stella around, ending with a pose.
 
"Dust, blow away the mist that covers my eyes! DUSTY!" 
 
Dusty emerged from Stella, she flew towards the mist. In a matter of seconds, all the mist disappeared... Except for a small portion of it. "Dusty? Can't you clear all of it?" Sungmin asked, frowning. Dusty shook her head and flew back to Stella. 
 
"Eh? Why is that piece mist spinning around...?" Sungmin asked Jack Frost, horrified. The mist was spinning around faster and faster, darting between the trees in the forest until it was just a blur of white. 
 
YAH! LOOK OUT! Jungsu Jack Frost's voice echoed in Sungmin's mind, and Sungmin looked around his surroundings. He saw a tree falling down towards himself, and was frozen to the spot. YAH! MOVE!
 
Sungmin closed his eyes and braced for himself to feel the weight of the tree, crushing every one of his bones in his body. He heard the loud thud, and opened his eyes. The tree lay mere centimeters away from his feet, and Ruldolph was behind him, snorting with pride. "Thanks, Ruldolph," Sungmin said smiling.
 
Let's see... What would work? Jungsu, any tips?  Sungmin thought. Wait, no. I mean Jack Frost.
 
I don't know~ Use some element that'll blow the mist away or something.
 
But my only wind based element didn't work! Hurry up! It's destroying the forest! Sungmin shouted in his thoughts, wincing when another tree came crashing down.
 
Is that really the only wind-based element you have!? Name me your elements.
 
Sungmin held out his hand and counted. Dusty, Voice, Woody, Fly, Watery... 
 
THAT'S IT!? SERIOUSLY?! When did you start?
 
"Uhhhhh..." Sungmin said, jumping as another tree fell down. "Start of Summer?"
 
DUDE! THAT’S TERRIBLE!
 
It’s hard! Sheesh…
 
ANYWAY. Try using Fly, it’s wind-based, isn’t it?
 
Sungmin thought for a while, then remembered Yesung telling him that. He nodded his head and held out Stella. “FLY!” He shouted, and the beautiful phoenix came out as a mist.
 
Fly looked over to Sungmin, and as if knowing what he wanted, Fly started flapping it's wings, making the spirit slowly vaporize.
 
“YES!” Sungmin shouted over the sound of the wind from Fly's wings. Just as he shouted that, the spirit growled, and in the branches from the trees that it had cut down before.
 
“WOAH!” Sungmin ducked and shielded his eyes from the flying pieces of branch and leaves, and when he removed his arm from his eyes, a six foot tall monster stood before him.
 
Sungmin took a step or two back, as the monster walked towards him. Sungmin quickly dashed for Ruldolph, and galloped away. "YAH! JACK FROST, ANY TIPS?!" Sungmin shouted while panting, urging Rudolph to go faster and faster.
 
WELL. It's MISTY, isn't it.
 
The monster continued chasing Sungmin and Rudolph down. 
 
"YAH!!! I'M ASKING FOR TIPS, NOT THE OBVIOUS! HURRY UP! IT'S GAINING ON ME!!!!!!" Sungmin yelled, tears almost coming out of his eyes. 
 
I have an idea. Get Fly out again.
 
Listening to Jungsu Jack Frost, Sungmin took out Stella, and summoned Fly again. Good, now climb on him. Sungmin nodded, steadied himself on Rudolph, and jumped, landing neatly on Fly's back. Now control Fly to smash into the spirit. Hurry!
 
"SMASH INTO HIM?!" Sungmin yelled, Fly took the orders and did so. "YAH I DIDN-" Sungmin was cut off by his body going through the spirit's body.
 
Everything turned misty, and he lost capability of speaking. "Say anything...?" Sungmin said, stunned.
 
As Fly went back for the second attack, Sungmin saw that a hole was in the spirit. It growled, and covered the hole with its hands, and grew smaller as the hole closed up.
 
"Good job Fly!" Sungmin cried, its feathers.
 
Fly gave a loud caw, and went on smashing into the spirit.
 
Bit by bit, the spirit finally disappeared, and in its place, grew a boy who looked terrible familiar, with a cheerful grin on his face, wearing a suit and a top hat, much like Scrooge. Sungmin swooped down to meet him. "R-R-Ryeowook?!"
 
"Ryeowook?!" He looked shocked, and started looking around him panicking, "Who're you talking to?"
 
"Uh, you..?" Sungmin stuttered.
 
He gave a huge laugh, "I'm not Ryeowook!" He placed his hand on his chest. "I'm Scrooge. "Stefansia Scrooge!" He said, making hilarious hand gestures, while Sungmin stifled a giggle. "What're you laughing at?" he said, evidently curious. Sungmin shook his head, laughing too hard to even talk.
 
Ryeowook Scrooge pouted. "Bah humbug!" he said innocently.
 
Sungmin burst out laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you calm already? Sheesh..." Ryeowook Scrooge said, pouting as the two of them sat on the snow.
 
Sungmin fanned himself from all the laughiing, "Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry."
 
"Anyway, so you're here to defeat... What again?" Ryeowook Scrooge asked. 
 
Sungmin sighed. "For the 5th time, Dream. The element, Dream."
 
Ryeowook pouted. "Well, I'm sorry I didnt hear it in-between your laughing! Sheesh.."
 
Sungmin sighed, “And I’m hoping… Hoping you’d be able to tell me where Dream is.” 
 
"Dream is. Er. Oh, Jungsu Jack Frost is with you?" Ryeowook Scrooge changed the topic.
 
"Hey, hey! No changing of topic!"
 
Ryeowook looked at him with an annoyed look. "I can help better if Jungsu is with you, silly." 
 
"Yah, how did you tell?" Jungsu Jack Frost's voice said, loud and clear, and Ryeowook seemed to hear his voice.
 
"WHOA WAIT JACK FROST? Your voice ain't in my head?"
 
"Well, of course not, silly."
 
"I mean. I mean. GAH never mind..." Sungmin said, sighing.
 
Ryeowook clapped excitedly, "HI JACK FROST."
 
"Shut up, Scrooge." Jungsu Jack Frost said, and Ryeowook Scrooge pouted.
 
"Oh yeah, Jack Frost. Where would I be able to find Dream!?" Sungmin questioned.
 
"I dont know, ask Stefansia Scrooge." Jungsu said.
 
"W-Well.." Scrooge stuttered as Sungmin looked at him suspiciously. "I can grant Jungsu Jack Frost a dousing ability to search out Dream..."
 
"Dousing?" Sungmin echoed.
 
"Well.  It means that I'll be able to give Jungsu an ability to search out Dream." Ryeowook explained.
 
Sungmin nodded in understanding.
 
"So are you going to give me the dousing ability...?" Jungsu asked Scrooge.
 
"Yeah," Scrooge scratched the back of his head, "That'll be the only way to find out where Dream is." Ryeowook Scrooge closed his eyes and concentrated.
 
A orange aura glowed around him, and he opened his eyes. "Done."
 
"Oooh. That looked cool." Sungmin muttered. "Anything, Jack Frost?"
 
Jack Frost Jungsu was silent for a moment. "I feel it."
 
"GREAT!" Sungmin said excitedly, jumping up and brushing the snow off his body. "Where is it?"
 
"Yah, will you calm down and let me think?" Jungsu said irritated.
 
“Sorry…” Sungmin muttered. 
 
"Oh my gosh, this is exciting!" Ryeowook nudged Sungmin from the side. 
 
"A CAVE! Yes, yes it's in a cave." Jungsu exclaimed.
 
"Great!" Sungmin jumped, "But... Where're we going to find... A cave?"
 
"Oh, there's a mountain-y place here. You didnt know?" Ryeowook Scrouge asked.
 
"Oh, is there?" Sungmin said sarcastically.
 
"Yep, it's five miles away," Ryeowook chirped cheerfully.
 
"Calm down kids," Jungsu said snorting. "Come on, Sungmin. You'd better be going."
 
Sungmin nodded, and brushed off the snow from his body, and went to get Rudolph. As he turned around to get up, he saw Ryeowook following him.
 
Ryeowook looked up and smiled. "You didn’t think I would let you go alone, did you?" he said cheerfully.
 
Sungmin giggled, "I thought so."
 
Sungmin patted the rump of Rudolph. "I'll be in front, and you'll be at the back," he said, jumping up onto Rudolph's back.
 
"Let's go, shall we?" Sungmin said smiling, as he made Rudolph move forward. "Where to, Jack Frost?" He said in a softer voice.
 
Well, didn't Scrooge tell ya' already? The mountains.
 
"Tell me the directions, silly."
 
Ermmm. Jungsu paused for a while, Maybe take a turn here.
 
"Maybe? You have the dousing ability!" Sungmin shouted, annoyed.
 
Well? OH FINE! Turn left, Jungsu Jack Frost snapped.
 
"That's better." Sungmin said satisfied, pulling Rudolph to the left.
 
Sooner than Sungmin expected (with a lot of arguments with Jungsu Jack Frost on the way,) they reached the mouth of the cave.
 
"We're here..." Ryeowook Scrooge whispered.
 
Sungmin gulped and nodded. The mouth of the cave was too short for them to ride on Rudolph to get in. Ryeowook and Sungmin jumped off Rudolph, and walked towards the cave, hand in hand. 
 
Might want to bring Rudolph with you, Jungsu Jack Frost's voice echoed in Sungmin's mind. He nodded, ran towards Rudolph and pulled him along without a word.
 
It was dark in the cave, and the only things they could see were the stalagmites and stalactite. The entire cave was so silent that the sound of silence could deafen them. The only things they heard were their own harsh breathing, trying to get their heart rate back to normal, Rudolph's clopping of his hooves, and the steady drip of water from the ceiling.
 
"Erm, can we get out of here?" Ryeowook Scrooge muttered nervously, frantically looking around him to make sure there was nothing around.
 
Sungmin looked pityingly at him. "Sorry Scrooge, but we cant. We have to go on to save Christmas." Sungmin focused looking forward, and heard Ryeowook Scrooge softly say, "Bah humbug.."
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook Scrooge walked on, following Jungsu Jack Frost's directions from the dousing ability that was given to him. As they entered a room, Sungmin felt a huge gust of wind, and shielded his eyes from the wind, and shuddered from the sudden coldness. 
 
He could hear Jungsu Jack Frost's voice at the back of his head, saying that they have arrived, but Sungmin could barely hear him. For before him, he saw Dream.
 
Dream was a girl- and a rather beautiful one at that. Her body from head to toe was very pale blue, and it seemed that she was made out of ice. On her head, was a tiara, seemingly made out of icicles.
 
Her hair was the only thing that wasn’t blue, was in pure white, as pure as color of the snow outside the cave. She wore a dress, the color very similar to that of her body's, but it was a darker blue, as blue as the sky. 
 
She opened her eyes, and saw Sungmin, Ryeowook and Rudolph. She sat up straight in her stone throne to take a better look at the group. Then she narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing here?"
 

=================================================================

OMG! SUPER SORRY, DEAR READERS ! We were late this time as well :< 

It's all because , you know ... School has started and I'm very busy everyday so we have no time to write everyday. Please forgive us. /bows

We will try our best to update everyweek, alright ? ^^