Best Friend or Crush

Element Captor

 

“Sungminnie!” Someone shouted and ran towards Sungmin. A little boy hugged him, “I missed you a lot!”

“Ryeowookie, let me take off my stuff first, will you?” Sungmin gave Ryeowook a hug and sat down on his seat. Ryeowook dragged the nearest seat and positioned it facing Sungmin.

"Here," Sungmin took out the memory card from the camcorder and handed it to Ryeowook, "I'll give it back after I transferred it to my computer~"

Ryeowook looked at Sungmin from head to toe, “Why did you talk like that? You seem extremely… Happy.”  He looked at him suspiciously, “What is it this time? Don’t tell me it’s that boy again!”

“Don’t call him ‘that boy’~!” He whined, “He has a name, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin smiled ever so sweetly as he dazed off, staring at the empty space.

Ryeowook waved his hand in front of Sungmin’s face, “Hello!? Have you ever thought about how I feel? I’m jealous!” He took his two hands and started pinching Sungmin’s chubby cheeks.

“Yah, Kim Ryeowook!”

 

 

Sungmin skated along the curb happily, humming a joyful tune, still thinking of a particular Cho Kyuhyun.

"Sungmin!!!" At the call of his name, Sungmin turned around to see Ryeowook running towards him, waving and holding a paper bag.

“Ryeowook?” Sungmin was puzzled and slowed into a halt. Ryeowook caught up with Sungmin, He bent down, and rested his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Ryeowook ah... What's in that bag?" Sungmin asked, suspicious.

Ryeowook opened the bag. "Costumes, of course!" He said with a grin.

Sungmin groaned. 'This is going to be torture...' he thought to himself. Ryeowook often liked to dress Sungmin up in random costumes Ryeowook himself made, and they often look fabulous on Sungmin, but.......

 

 

“Hey! This looks so adorable on you! You’re adorable!” Ryeowook giggled

“YAH THIS IS TOO EMBARRASSING!” Sungmin yelled, trying to hide himself under the blanket.

"I'm home, Sungmin-ah!"

"Yo, Sungmin." Sungmin froze. He knew that voice. The voice that he would never forget.

"K-K-KYUHYUN?!" Sungmin immediately grabbed the blanket to cover his body.

"Haha, I've already seen you in that! It looks good on you, Sungmin!" Kyuhyun called from the outside of his door.

Sungmin was wearing a dark, sleeveless shirt accompanied with a black vest and headband which both had studs and spikes.

Sungmin’s eyes widened,  he felt like he was going to faint, he saw stars and butterflies in his stomach. He smiled like he never did before, showing all his perfectly white teeth.

Kyuhyun went into Jungsu’s room to go play some games.

“Did you hear that, Ryeowook?” Sungmin bounced up and down while resting himself on the couch. He landed his head down with a thud, “He said… I’m cute.”