Christmas Celebration Part 1

Element Captor

"I'll get it!" Sungmin shouted over his shoulder to Jungsu, as the doorbell rang.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Heechul and Kyuhyun greeted Sungmin with a smile.

Sungmin grinned. "Merry Christmas Eve guys! Come on in, Jungsu and I baked cookies!" He said, as Kyuhyun and Heechul passed Sungmin their coats. "Hey where's Henry and Donghae hyung?"

"They're going to be late. I think they had something on first," Kyuhyun said cheerfully, walking into the house along with Heechul.

Sungmin nodded. "JUNGSU HYUNG! KYUHYUN AND HEECHUL HYUNG ARE HERE!" Sungmin yelled over to Jungsu. "BRING THE COOKIES!"

Jungsu came out of the kitchen, wearing a pink apron, carrying the plate with cookies.

"Don't judge me, it's Sungmin's," Jungsu said, knowing that his band mates would laugh at him.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "It fits Sungmin, but so doesn't fit you!" He said, amused, and Sungmin just blushed.

 

 

 

"Oiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Let us innnnnnn!!!" Sungmin, Jungsu, Kyuhyun and Heechul heard Donghae shouting from behind their door.

"I'll get it," Sungmin said laughing. "Henry, Donghae hyung, couldn't you guys just ring the door- holy macaroni." Henry and Donghae were holding 5 large boxes, with huge grins on their faces.

"Presents and cake for Christmas~!" They sang together, as they skipped in. They placed the presents under the Christmas tree, and sat themselves down on the couch.

"I can't believe we're having a sleep over with all the Angel Beats! members!" Henry squealed excitedly. "I'm so happy that I want to play my guitar now!"

Jungsu chuckled. "That'd be a first!"

"Hey, that's an idea! How about we play some Christmas songs to set the mood?" Heechul suggested.

Henry pouted. "Practice? On Christmas Eve? That's a little harsh!"

Heechul nudged him. "Yah, you're the one who suggested playing instruments!" All the Angel Beats! members burst into laughter, and Henry just stared sheepishly at his hands.

 

 

 

Sungmin plunked himself down on the couch and stretched. "Ah, that was a good practice! To be honest, I’m super tired now!” He yawned and stretched a bit more.

Kyuhyun laughed, and ruffled Sungmin's hair. "You barely get tired from practicing!"

Sungmin blushed at Kyuhyun's show of affection. "W-well, it has been 4 hours..." Sungmin trailed off, blushing even more.

Heechul perked up from his resting position. "Hey yeah, it's 6 PM already! What about some dinner?" He said, poking a finger into Jungsu's ribs.

Jungsu jumped, not expecting someone to poke him. "Yah, I'm sensitive!" He protested. "Our dad would come home anytime with the food, don't worry." Just as he finished the sentence, the doorbell rang.

"Dinner!" Jungsu's and Sungmin's father shouted from the door, as Jungsu ran towards it.

"Yo, pops!" Jungsu coolly greeted his father. "What's for dinner?"

"Oh, the normal Christmas foods, turkey, cookies, blah blah blah," his father said, putting the food on the table.

"Hey Mr. Lee!" The other Angel Beats! members greeted Sungmin's and Jungsu's father.

"Hey guys! Have fun at our house today, got it?" Mr. Lee said winking, and taking out the food and served them on the table.

"We will!" They chorused, and burst into laughter.

 

 

 

By the time they had finished eating and laughing and talking and playing random pieces of their instruments, it was already 11 PM. 

"Yah, let's hit the hay," Jungsu said, yawning and stretching.

“Good idea.” Heechul followed as they started laying the sleeping bags and pillows on the floor in the living room. “Can someone off the lights, pleeeeeease.” Heechul whined, he was already tucked into his pink sleeping bag, surrounded by huge pillows.

“I’ll do it!” Donghae raised his hand and went to switch the lights off, “Ahh!” He screamed.

“What is it!?” Even though Sungmin couldn’t see much, he could make up Heechul’s figure sitting up right.

“I-it’s just… So dark. I can’t seeeeeee! Kyukyu- ah!” He flailed his arms around, hoping someone would grab him and guide him to his sleeping bag.

Everybody laughed loudly, except Henry who was almost dozing off already. Kyuhyun stood up and tried to bring Donghae, who was whimpering, back to his place.

“Hey, you sure you guys want to sleep already?” Donghae asked childishly as he sled himself into his sleeping bag which was covered with cartoons.

"Actually," Jungsu spoke up, "No."

"THEN!?" Donghae yelled, almost jumping up and out of his sleeping bag.

"Well, I'll be heading to bed, so KEEP IT DOWN!" Heechul said, evidently talking about Donghae. He pouted, and sullenly agreed.

"So..." Kyuhyun whispered softly, "What do you all wanna talk about?"

"Christmas!" Donghae whispered back. "Duh. I want to know more about the Grinch and Jack Frost and Santa and Ruldoph!"

"Pffft. Cartoon characters..." Heechul mumbled in his sleep.

"Kyukyu, do you know anything about those characters!?" Donghae asked enthusiastically.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Shouldnt you know, having being raised in Canada? But oh well, I do. "

"Yes!" Donghae bounced up and down, "Tell me! TELL ME!"

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. "Well, what do you want to know?"

"Erm, erm, erm." Donghae pondered, "Oh! Oh! The Grinch!"

Kyuhyun sighed. "What about the Grinch, silly."

"Well. I've always wondered why he hated Christmas and why did he change in the end... Who would hate Christmas!?"

"Well, The Grinch is a green, mean guy who just simply hates Christmas. He hates how cheery the Whos in Who-Ville are, and when they would eat their festive food. The thing he hated the most was when they sang the Christmas Carols at the end of their celebration." He paused, and his lips.

"So he wanted to steal all the presents and food from the Who-Ville and so he did. He thought that it would stop them from having fun. However, just as he was going to throw it over the highest mountain, he heard them still singing their carols. He thought about it again, and realized that there was a whole much more to Christmas than just the presents and all. So he decided to return the pre-" Kyuhyun was cut off by Donghae's snoring. Everyone who was awake giggled crazily.

"YAH GO TO SLEEP!" Heechul screamed at everyone. The giggling was cut off, and was soon replaced by snores.

 

==============

Yes, it's a Christmas special. HAHAs. :D

Our beloved co - author has uploaded a fanfiction with me as a co-author :3 Love is Blooming ~ ! Please go read and support it !