Christmas Celebration Part 2

Element Captor

“Where in the world am I?!” Sungmin hollered as he looked around him.

He wasn't in his house living room anymore. He was in a lodge made of logs and there was even a fireplace with loads of Christmas decorations.

"Good, you're up." a familar voice said.

Sungmin turned around. "Kyuhyun, you're here.... Too?" Sungmin was shocked at the person in front of his view. A man in a Santa suit sat in front of the fire, sipping a mug of hot chocolate.

"Kyuhyun?" the man echoed, turning around. Sungmin was taken aback; the man looked exactly like Kyuhyun. "How do you know my real name kid?" 'Kyuhyun' said, squinting. "Usually people know me as Santa. Just call me Santa, kid. What's your name?"

“Erm,” Sungmin stood up, observing the man, “I’m Sungmin.”

“Well, Sungmin. As I said before, I’m Santa, but my real name is Kyuhyun which I have no idea how you figured out. And you’re probably wondering why I’m not fat.” Santa Kyuhyun gave a hefty chuckle, “If I was fat, how would I get through those chimneys?” He laughed at his own joke and slapped his knee, “Nah, I’m just fooling around with ya, Sungmin. I was on a diet.”

Sungmin giggled a little, “Oh, but what am I doing here anyway?”

“Oh, you? I don’t know, I should be the one asking you. I was just having a drink when I heard a loud thump on the roof. Then I found you freezing there so I decided to bring you here.” Santa Kyuhyun rambled, finally his lips.

“I w-was on the roof?! B-but why…” Sungmin scratched his head, pondering.

“As I said, you should tell me.” Santa Kyuhyun said, shrugging and sipping on his hot chocolate.

Sungmin gave a sigh and settled himself on the couch he was sleeping on earlier on. Then he remembered, “Erm, Mister Santa? Isn’t it Christmas?” Sungmin asked innocently, “Shouldn’t you be like, out giving presents?”

Santa Kyuhyun sighed. “I know, Sungmin. It’s Christmas Eve, but my reindeer went missing and my elves are out looking for it, they’re all not back yet.” Just as he finished saying that, voices could be heard from the door.

“SANTAAA!!” Two voices outside the lodge shouted. Santa Kyuhyun laughed, “Speaking of the devil! Or elves, in this case. Come on in my little elves!” Two short men pushed the door open, and trotted in.

“Santa, we have news from the factory. Your reindeer has been captured by an unknown evil element!” Sungmin concentrated on the elves.

Why, they look exactly like (except for the sizes) Henry and Donghae!

They were dressed in green suits, their hats were green as well, with white fluffs on the rim. Their shoes’ tips were pointed, with bells on the end.

“Elements?” Santa Kyuhyun echoed.

“Yes! Elements!” Henry and Donghae said in unison, both bouncing up and down.

“ELEMENTS?!” Sungmin yelled, bolting up. “Elements!?”

“Yes, Sungmin? What seems to be the problem?” Santa Kyuhyun placed his cup of hot chocolate on the table next to his seat.

“I’m an Element Captor,” Sungmin explained, only remembering that Santa Kyuhyun probably wouldn’t understand a word he just said after he explained.

“Oh, you are!?” Santa Kyuhyun bolted up from his seat, “You can help then!”

Sungmin widened his eyes, he knows what an Element Captor is?

As if reading his mind, Kyuhyun nodded. "Yea, I know what an Element Captor is." Sungmin stiffened. “Well, you should get going already!”

“Oh, erm, yes… Mister Santa.” Sungmin walked towards the door, just as he opened it by a little, Santa Kyuhyun called out for him.

“Sungmin? It’s alright. Call me Kyuhyun, just Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun smiled and patted Sungmin's shoulder. Kyuhyun turned to Elf Donghae and Henry. "Elves," he ordered. "Please guide Sungmin on his quest."

"Yes, Santa!" They replied back in clear excitement.

Sungmin smiled, and followed the two elves out of the lodge. Just as he was about to step out of the lodge, Kyuhyun called Sungmin's name. "Sungmin ah! Good luck! Hohoho!"

Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun, waved back to him and continued following the two elves.

"So Sungminnie! You're an Element captor?" The elf that looked like Donghae said happily.

"Yes, Do-" Sungmin paused, afraid that that might not be his name in this world. "Erm, what do I address you as?"

"Oh elf-Donghae would do," he said, waving a tiny hand in the air, still holding Henry's hand as Henry stared at the ground, treading carefully. "Or just Donghae!'

Sungmin gave a sigh of relief, "Alright. And... You are Henry?"

Both Donghae and Henry stopped right in their tracks and stared at him, "How'd you know!?" They goggled at him.

Sungmin giggled a little, "I... Let's just say I can tell people's names."

Henry poked Donghae, and tilted his head to the right. Donghae nodded, and put two miniature fingers in his mouth and whistled.

Before Sungmin could ask what was going on, the sound of hooves meeting the snow sounded, and he turned to see what it was. It was, well, Jungsu, dressed as Jack Frost in a sleigh, with other elves, and Ruldoph.

"Hyung?" Sungmin muttered to himself. The reindeer came to a halt in front of Sungmin, he took a closer look. "It is you..."

"Did you say something, little child?" Jungsu smiled and looked at Sungmin from head to toe. "You must be the boy who's going to get Kyu... Santa's reindeer back."

"Erm, yeah," Sungmin said, and realised about his quest. "Hey, if Sant- I mean, Kyuhyun needs his reindeer, couldn’t he just take Ruldoph?

Jungsu widened his eyes, “Kyuhyun?”

"Uh, he told me to call him Kyuhyun. Anyway, not important," Sungmin said. "Why can't he just use Rudolph?"

"Well, he could. It's just that he only has one reindeer left. He's got about 6 of them, but 5 got captured by that element. Only Rudolph here managed to escape."

“Oh, that many got captured!? What’s that element thinking!?” Sungmin’s jaw dropped after hearing that 5 reindeers were gone, and only Rudolph was left.

“Yes, and that’s your job for today, young man.”

Sungmin sighed. "Okay, what do I have to do?"

"Well, according to these two elves here, I'm supposed to bring you to the element. But beware, there might be evil spirits on the way."

Sungmin groaned. "Never an easy element for me to catch even though I'm in a dream huh," he sighed.

“None at all, except one. How does this thingy even work?” Sungmin said exasperatedly.

"Don't you worry. I got it all under control. AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN THE ONE TO CONTROL THIS so just keep your mouth shut and seat back." He smiled.

Sungmin sighed, again in many a thousand, and sat down properly. "Alright then, were off to?”

"My senses tell me there's a spirit nearby." Jungsu looked around at the snow.

"Hey, hold on. Aren't I just supposed to go and defeat this element and help get these reindeers back?"

"Guess no one told you yet..." Jungsu paused, "You're supposed to help all these evil spirits before you can get the element. Set peace to this place for us, will you?"

"Seriously?!" Sungmin yelled, waving his arms wildly in the air.

Jungsu held his hands down and looked him in the eye, "Don't you want to get this done quickly?"

"....Yeah... Still!"

"You can only go back to your real world when you have defeated the element and the evil spirits," Jungsu said, looking at Sungmin, "If you don’t, you would be forever stuck in a deep slumber... And so would your loved ones."

Sungmin clenched his fists, and look down at the snow. "Where do you start?" Sungmin said determinedly, looking at Jungsu.

"That's more like it," Jungsu smirked. He turned back to Rudolph and lifted the reins, getting ready to hit it down. The reins touched Ruldolph's back, and he reared up, getting ready to gallop forward.... But the sleigh was stuck in the snow.

"GREAT! It's stuck!" Jungsu said angrily, and kicked the sleigh.

"How are we going to move it?" Sungmin asked nervously.

Jungsu looked at Sungmin, with a deep sigh he answered, "I... I think you've got to do this by yourself." He walked to Rudolph and removed the lead reins from the halter, and put the normal reins on, and offered it to Sungmin. "You know how to ride, I'm assuming?"

Sungmin widened his eyes, "You want me... To ride him?" He pointed a finger at himself.

"Oh, no, I want the elves to ride him." Jungsu replied sarcastically. "Of course I want you to ride it!"

Sungmin gulped, "Well. B-but I don't know where the spirits a-" Jungsu placed a finger on Sungmin's mouth to stop him, he then chuckled, "Don't worry. You'll be able to hear me."

Sungmin looked at Henry and Donghae who were smiling sweetly, and Sungmin could practically see angel halos flying above their heads. Then Sungmin turned back to Jungsu. "Okay... I guess."

Jungsu held Sungmin by his arms and helped him get up the reindeer.  "WHOA WAIT. I'm riding ?!" Sungmin yelped, grabbing onto Ruldoph's neck for dear life, while Ruldoph nuzzled his hands.

“What do you expect!?” Jungsu laughed.

"I don’t know, maybe give me a saddle?!"

"What if I said we don't have one..." Jungsu said, raising one eyebrow. Sungmin pondered for a while, and while he was being distracted, Jungsu whispered something into Ruldoph's ear. Ruldoph gave a whinny, and set off.

"JUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" Sungmin shouted, hanging onto Ruldoph's neck.

What?!

"Jungsu?!" Sungmin said, shocked.

It's Jack Frost, kid. Jack Frost.

"FINE Jack Frost. At least tell me how to ride this thing!"

It's not a thing, it's a reindeer. Say it after me, reindeer.

"I GET IT! JUST TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS!!!" Sungmin screamed, tears nearly falling out of his eyes.

Pull the reins. Jungsu said, and Sungmin did so, making Rudolph slow to a stop.

"WOAH." Sungmin clenched his chest, panic was still there from the mini heart attack he just had.

Okay now, to make him go, tap him lightly on the sides with your feet.

Sungmin did so and Rudolph started to speed up slowly.

Okay, now to move him, tug lightly on the reins towards the direction of which you want to go.

Sungmin followed his instructions, and soon enough, he was riding Rudolph with ease.

"Hey, this is actually fun!" Sungmin said happily, galloping in the snow.

Nah, Ruldoph is just a really good mount. If it was any other reindeer or horse, you would take years to do what you're doing now.

Sungmin giggled and Rudolph. Ruldoph have a soft whinny, and carried on galloping. "Where to, Jungsu?" Sungmin asked, panting from keeping his balance.

You do know you can just think to communicate with me, right?

"But it feels weird!" Sungmin protested.

Whatever. Anyway, turn left.

Sungmin nodded, and did as he was told. He rode on for quite a while, with nothing except the sound of Ruldoph's hooves hitting the ground. "Yah, Jack Frost, where are we? And how do we even know if we're going the right way? It's just all snow!"

Don’t worry; you're going the right way, Jack Frost Jungsu's voice echoed in Sungmin's mind.

"What now?" Sungmin asked as Rudoplh turned a corner. "WAIT," He looked around, "I feel something... A spirit?"

Yeap, spot on, kiddo.

"So how do I get it to appear?"

You haven’t arrived, kid! Keep riding forward.

He guided Rudolph through the snow, and finally Jungsu's voice said "It's enough. You're here." Sungmin dismounted Ruldolph, and looked around for the sprit.

"Yah, Jack Frost, where is it?" Sungmin asked.

Right, spirits only appear when they attack you. So agitate it.

"How?" Sungmin asked, sitting on the snow, resting his chin on his hands.

I don’t know, do something Christmassy. Sing a song or something.

Sungmin looked around, trying to think of what to sing, then he saw Ruldolph. Clearing his throat, he took a deep breath and sang. "Ruldoph the red nosed reindeer, had a really shiny nose~" His voice echoed clearly around his environment, and slowly, a spirit became opaque.

"WHO DARES TO SING CHRISTMAS SONGS?!" the spirit boomed, and turned from black to red, signifying anger. The spirit raised one hand, and slowly, a fire appeared on it. Sungmin gulped, and ran as the spirit threw the fire at Sungmin.

"UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Sungmin screamed, running away as fast as he could.

YAH KID! AREN’T YOU AN ELEMENT CAPTOR?! Jungsu's voice screamed in Sungmin's mind.

Jungsu's statement reminded Sungmin of Stella, and he stuck a hand in his pocket and took Stella out. "OPEN!" he shouted, and Stella grew to her staff self.

Feeling more confident, Sungmin spun around and faced the spirit. 'So this spirit can control fire,

Huh... Well, water beats fire, so here goes nothing! Sungmin closed his eyes and concentrated. "Water, create a chain to destroy those that threaten me! WATERY!" Sungmin shouted, swinging Stella forward.

Watery dashed towards the fire that was attacking Sungmin.

"WHO DARES TO SING CHRISTMAS SONGS!?" The voice repeated.

"Christmas is a time of joy and cheer!" Sungmin shouted, as Watery tried to throw punches at the spirit, but was failing.

"SO WHAT?!" The voice screamed at Sungmin, as Watery finally managed to punch the spirit.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO WHAT!?" Sungmin was still dogding from the attacks, "CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY AND STUFF, YOU KNOW!"

"But...!!" The spirit said, his voice faltering a little. "BUT CHRISTMAS IS BAD!"

"IN WHAT WAY IS IT BAD?!"

"WELL!" The spirit shot another fireball at Sungmin, "IT'S NOISY. TOO BRIGHT! AND EVERYTHING ELSE!"

"SO WHAT IF IT'S NOISY AND BRIGHT?! SO IS THE DAY, DO YOU HATE THE DAY?!" Sungmin screamed, as Watery managed to lay more and more punches onto the spirit.

"But but..." The spirit grew smaller, and so did its voice.

"BUT WHAT!?" Sungmin was furious.

"But... But...." The spirit kept repeating, until it vanished in thin air, and in its place stood...

"Heechul hyung?" Sungmin's eyes widened, there he was. Heechul was right in front of him.

"Heechul?" Heechul asked,  widening his eyes as well. "I'm the Grinch!"

Sungmin looked at him, and from head to toe, he was dressed in green. "Huh, I guessed so...” he muttered.

“What did you say?!”

"Nothing." Sungmin said, straightening up.

"What's your name, by the way, now that you know mine."

"Sungmin. My name's Sungmin." Sungmin said, looking at 'The Grinch' uneasily.

"Sungmin, huh..." Heechul Grinch said, putting a finger on his chin. Then he shook his head. "Anyway, those were some awesome moves, kiddo! What are you?"

Sungmin stood proudly with his chest puffed out, "Me? I'm an Element Captor!"

"An Element Captor, huh. Dont look like one, but who am I to say anything?" Heechul gave a hefty chuckle. "Anyway, if you're an Element Captor, I'm guessing you're here to defeat Dream?"

"Dream?" Sungmin echoed.

"Dream's the element that stole Santa's reindeers... You didn’t know?"

"Well, some people didn't tell me..." Sungmin puffed.

What?!

"What do you mean by what, Ju- I mean, Jack Frost?"

Wellllll, you ARE gossiping behind my back! Jack Frost Jungsu made a tutting noise.

"I don’t ever recall mentioning your name, Jack Frost." Sungmin said, not noticing Heechul Grinch's weird looks.

"What are you talking about?" Grinch Heechul raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing..." Sungmin muttered. "Talking to myself."

I can read your thoughts, Sungmin, remember that.

Sungmin sighed. Right, forgot, he thought, remembering that Jungsu Jack Frost could communicate with his thoughts.

See, told you thinking makes it easier.

"Anyway, Grinch, going back to your question, yes I am here to defeat Dream," Sungmin said, ignoring Jungsu Jack Frost's attempts to talk to Sungmin.

“Aaaaaand you don’t know where it is, I presume?” Grinch Heechul folded his arms and started tapping the snow lightly with his foot.

“Well, yes, and I’m hoping you could tell me where to find it.” Sungmin sighed. “I need to get to it quick.” He clenched his fists.

“WHY!?” Grinch Heechul wanted to know.

“Because I don’t want to be stuck in a forever slumber, that’s why!” Sungmin yelled.

“Oh, you will? I see…” Grinch Heechul rubbed his chin with a finger.

“So…” Sungmin looked at Grinch Heechul, “Any hints?” He asked.

“Yep, to defeat the element, you must…” Heechul Grinch was about to finish his sentence, until he vanished. 

 

======================

Hi my awesome readers! 

Co-Author and I are SO sorry that we took SO long to update this chapter HAHA. We were, well, busy and... Distracted, in other words, just distracted. We were kinda like, busy fangirling over SJ and Kyuhyun and stuff KEKEKE. Don't you agree Kyuhyun's looks are recently different?! I KNOW. EYELINER. HAHA, That's what I think it is. Tell me if you know LOL. 

Don't worry, PART 3 for this Christmas Celebration is coming soon. :D DON'T FORGET TO READ OUR STORY "LOVE IS BLOOMING" TOO :D