The Festival Part 2

Element Captor

 

"KIBUM!" Sungmin and Siwon shouted, as Kibum plunged down towards the ground.

Sungmin and Siwon closed their eyes, and covered their ears, not wanting to see Kibum's lifeless body on the ground, nor Kibum's shriek being cut shot.

"... Do I know you?"

Huh, Kibum's voice?

Sungmin thought to himself, and peered over the back of Fly. Below, he saw Kibum lying on a wolf with wings.

"Yah, Kid, is that what you say to someone who just saved your life?!" the wolf snorted, landing gently next to Siwon. Siwon ran over to hug Kibum, and Sungmin swooped down to where his three friends were.

"... Thanks then..." Kibum muttered, while Sungmin got off Fly and ran over to Kibum.

"Kibum, are you alright?" Sungmin asked anxiously. "Thanks , for saving Kibum!" Sungmin said smiling. "And by the way, do we know you?" Sungmin said sweetly.

The wolf's paw flew to his forehead. "I'M YESUNG, YOU PUNK!"

"EHHHHHH?" Sungmin said shocked. "I thought you could only change when I'm in danger?"

Yesung blinked. "Hmm, seems like I can save people who know about the elements. Oh well," he said, sitting on his haunches.

Kibum stared at Yesung. "You're Yesung? The guardian of the elements?" Kibum demanded to know.

Yesung stuck out his wolfy chest, and retracted his wings. "Yep, Kid. I-"

"You're just a normal wolf?"

"YAH!"

"STOP FIGHTING GUYS!" Siwon shouted at the arguing Kibum and Yesung. "We have to defeat Voice before whoever's voice he took loses it forever!”

Yesung turned to face Voice. "Voice huh... Sungmin, have you tried using Woody?"

Sungmin nodded. "The wood around Voice broke."

Yesung stared at Voice, as it stood there motionless, not knowing what to do. "Your magical power isn't strong enough, Sungmin." Yesung said gravely.

"What about The Void?" Sungmin suggested.

"That's a great idea! You have all the elements in The Void right?" Kibum asked, excitedly.

"NO! It won’t work!" Yesung shouted at the two. "Voice won’t teleport into The Void with us!"

"Angel Beats! are about to perform shortly, in 5 minutes. Please anticipate their wonderful performance!" Sungmin heard an announcer announce at the back.

"Yesung... Hurry!!" Sungmin pleaded the guardian.

Yesung sat down on his rump, and held his head with a paw. He then pointed to Kibum with a fluffy paw. "Kid, you have strong magic. Try to defeat Voice."

Kibum nodded, and grabbed a talisman. "Gods of the lightning, answer my call!" he shouted and shot an arrow with the talisman at the tip of the arrow. It shot into Voice, and lighting coursed through it, causing it to growl in pain, and shrink in size.

"SUNGMIN! GET TO HIGHER GROUND USING FLY AND USE WOODY! NOW!" Yesung shouted at Sungmin.

Sungmin nodded, and climbed onto the Phoenix. Fly flew into the sky, above Voice.

Sungmin stood up on Fly, trying to keep his balance. "WOODY!" he yelled. Woody grew around the now shorter Voice, and caused it to keep still.

"Return to the form you were meant to be! ELEMENTAL ORB!" Sungmin shouted, and swung Stella towards Voice.

Voice and Woody were both up into Stella, and everything became normal once again.

A small purple ball flew towards the stage of the festival, and Sungmin flew back down to where the rest were. "Done!" he said, doing a pose. Then he remembered. "OH NO! I better hurry! See you guys later!" He yelled, and scrambled up on Fly to rush back to where he was practicing before.

 

 

 

"FINALLY, LEE SUNGMIN!" Heechul shouted, as Sungmin ran towards where his band mates were gathering. "We thought you died!" he remarked.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, and laughed.

"Angel Beats!, you're up." The producer was standing at the door, signaling them to go quickly.

"Wait, Sungmin!" Kyuhyun held his hand out and pulled Sungmin back. He looked up, shocked.

Kyuhyun neared his hand towards Sungmin's face, and ruffled his hair, "You got some dirt there." He smiled.

Sungmin blushed and looked to the floor again, "Thanks."

Kyuhyun tilted Sungmin's head, and looked into his eyes, his face near Sungmin's. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, deep concern in his eyes.

Sungmin's face turned even redder. "T-thanks....." he stammered.

Kyuhyun smiled and pulled away from Sungmin. "Good. Good luck out there!" he said happily.

"YAH, CHO KYUHUN! LEE SUNGMIN! HURRY UP!" Heechul shouted from the stage's wing.

Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin again, and grabbed his hand. "Let's go!" he said, and laughed, running to catch up with the rest of the band.

 

 

 

Sungmin played the last few chords of the guitar, and the audience cheered loudly.

"Okay, good job!" They heard in their ear plugs. They gave a final bow as the curtains closed.

As they went backstage, the people at the side passed to them each a bottle of water. Sungmin was about to open his when he heard Kibum's voice, "SUNGMIN!!!!"

"Kibum?" Sungmin looked to his right. A bunch of security guards were holding a little boy back. His eyes widened, he rushed to them, "Erm, stop! He's a friend!" The security guards looked at each other.

"SEE?! I TOLD YOU! Now get your hands off me." Kibum approached Sungmin, "You were great! And thanks by the way."

Sungmin smiled, “Welcome.”

Kibum chuckled, "Well, I just wanted to-" He stopped and completely looked blankly at the man behind Sungmin.

Sungmin, puzzled, turned his head around, "Oh, hyung!"

Jungsu was standing behind Sungmin, arms folded and looking at the both of them. "Who is this?" He asked curiously.

"Ah, I haven't introduced you two," Sungmin scratched his head. "This is my brother, Jungsu." He told Kibum. "And th-"

"JUNGSU IS YOUR BROTHER!?!?!" Kibum yelled at Sungmin.

Sungmin and Jungsu both looked at Kibum, who looked so confused.

"Erm... Yes?" Sungmin said nervously.

Kibum slowly walked up to Jungsu, looking at him from head to toe. "I... I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" Kibum squealed and held Jungsu in a bone-crushing hug.

Jungsu widened his eyes and his body stiffened, and started to blush profusely. He didn’t have a lot of fans- they usually went to Kyuhyun and Donghae. He hugged Kibum back. "Thanks," he whispered.