Christmas Celebration Part 4

Element Captor

 

"What are you doing here?" the spirit queen demanded, her voice sounding like thorns scratched over rocks.

"W-we .." Sungmin gulped.

Ryeowook Scrooge walked forward. "We've come here to save Christmas!" he declared, sounding confident. But when Sungmin saw his hands shivering behind his back, he knew that Ryeowook Scrooge was trying to be brave.

"Scrooge!" Sungmin whispered loudly.

"What?" Ryeowook Scrooge said, turning around.

Dream shifted her gaze between Scrooge and Sungmin. "Scrooge, I see..."

"What about it?" Scrooge shouted, Sungmin could hear the fear in him.

"I sense fear," Dream growled. Scrooge Ryeowook hesitated, and then backed away, a whimper in his throat.

Sungmin panicked. We won't get anywhere with this! I need to-

"Save your friends, I presume.” Dream mused.

Sungmin was taken aback. "How did you know?" Dream laughed evilly. "I can read minds, much like your friend, Jack Frost." Sungmin could hear Jack Frost Jungsu gasp in his head. "I believe you're an Element Captor, right, Sungmin?"

It was Sungmin's turn to gasp, and he gripped Scrooge Ryeowook's hand even harder, as fear coursed through his body.

Dream stretched out a hand, and Ryeowook was suddenly teleported to the back of the cave. Dream lifted his outstretched hand, and a wall of thick ice appeared, separating Scrooge Ryeowook from Sungmin.

Scrooge Ryeowook ran to the ice, and banged it with his fists over and over again. Looking desperately at Sungmin, he mouthed the words: 'It's no use'.

Jack Frost? Are you there? Sungmin thought, realizing that Jack Frost Jungsu was silent.

Dream gave an evil laugh. "I blocked him from your thoughts, but he still can see everything." Dream crackled evilly again. "I blocked your friends from communicating with you. Now you have to deal with me, ALONE! And give a wonderful show to your friends, as I smash you into tiny bits and pieces." It said.

Sungmin took a few steps back, still shaking from fear. He unconsciously grabbed Stella, the only thing that could save him now. A bright light shone on Stella, and Sungmin held it in front of him so he could see what was happening.

Slowly, in its place, grew a sword. Its handle was pink, and the tip of the blade shined gold. Engraved in the blade, was a treble clef.

"S-S-Stella?" Sungmin stuttered, staring at the sword in his hand. Dream narrowed its eyes, and plucked a sword out of thin air.

"You think you're gonna win me with that wretched sword of yours?" Dream slowly took a few steps down to where Sungmin stood, it's footsteps making a clink sound whenever she walked. "We'll see about that."

Sungmin's confused look switched to a determined one, as he went into a battle position.

"There's no need to see!" Sungmin yelled, "I WILL WIN YOU! No matter what!"

"Confident, I see," Dream said, lifting Sungmin's head with a finger. Sungmin swiped Dream's hand away angrily, and Dream laughed. "My, my. If you're so confident, then shall we get started?"

Sungmin got back into his fighting stance, "Whenever you are." He smirked.

Dream gave a growl, and ran towards Sungmin, it's sword pointed towards Sungmin's body. Sungmin quickly ducked away just as Dream was about to plunge it's sword into Sungmin's heart.

"Not bad," Dream said, panting, it's eyes narrowed. "But I expected an element captor to be better" Upon hearing that insult, Sungmin's eyes narrowed, and with a shout, he charged towards Dream, Stella in his hands.

Just as Sungmin was going to stab Dream, Dream disappeared and appeared behind him. Sungmin turned around, and tried attempting to stab him again, but he once again disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"Good try, element captor." Dream sneered. "But not good enough!" it taunted, as she continued to teleport around Sungmin.

Tired of trying to stab Dream, Sungmin held Stella in front of him. "Water, bind my enemy who escapes from me. WATERY!" he shouted, and the beautiful elf woman flew out the tip of his sword's blade.

Dream snorted. "You think that you can defeat me using WATER?" Dream scoffed. "Me, the ruler of ice and water? Not possible." Dream held out a hand in an attempt to freeze Watery.

"Come on Watery..." Sungmin said, teeth clenched. Dismay engulfed Sungmin as Watery started turning into ice. "Watery!" Sungmin shouted. "Do your best!" when Watery looked back at Sungmin, with a confused look on her face, Sungmin gave her an encouraging look. "I believe in you."

Happiness lighted in Watery's eyes, and her confused look turned into one with determination. The ice around Watery broke, and Watery flew towards Dream faster and faster, eventually becoming just a blur of blue.

Watery slammed into Dream, and binned it around with water. Dream growled, and tried to break free, but the water seemed to be indestructible. Walking towards Dream, Sungmin held his sword towards it. Dream whimpered and winced, prepared for the pain that would inflict her.

But instead of stabbing her, Sungmin just kept the sword facing Dream. "Return to the form you were meant to be," Sungmin said, chanting the very frequently used words. "ELEMENTAL ORB!" he shouted, and Dream turned into a pale blue orb.

Sungmin sat himself on the floor and looked happily at Watery, "Thanks Watery... You did well." Watery jumped and flew around before entering Stella.
A bright light shone in the room and Stella finally turned back to its original form, a keychain.

Good job kiddo! Sungmin heard Jungsu Jack Frost's voice echo in his head.

Sungmin grinned. "Jack Frost!" He said happily.

"SUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!~~~" Ryeowook Scrooge shouted, running into Sungmin's arms, giving him a big hug.

Sungmin gave a huge sigh of relief as he hugged Ryeowook Scrooge back.

Sungmin felt the warmth of Ryeowook Scrooge's body slowly fade. When he looked down, Ryeowook Scrooge had disappeared. "Jack Frost?" He said, panicking.

You're going home kiddo. I really enjoyed meeting you. Good bye! Sungmin heard Jungsu Jack Frost's voice fading in his head.

"No! Don't leave! No! Not yet!" Sungmin shouted. "JACK FROST!! SCROOGE!!" Sungmin screamed as the cave slowly turned into white. "DONT LEAVE ME!"

 

Sungmin woke up with a start, with his band members looking, concerned at him.

"S-Sungmin...?" Sungmin could hear a familiar voice, "Are you... Alright?" He turned his head to the right. Kyuhyun was looking at him with worry and concern painted all over his face.

Sungmin got up, and looked at his sleeping bag. It was drenched in sweat. He wiped his sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, his hair was all stuck to his sweaty face and neck. "I-I'm a-alright."

"You sure?" Donghae asked, sounding uncharacteristically serious. "You were screaming something about Jack Frost and Scrooge in your sleep."

"I'm alright," Sungmin repeated, then wore a confident smile on his face. "I'm definitely alright."

"Well, if you're sure," Jungsu said. "Then it's time for breakfast!"

"Right! Breakfast it is then!" Henry jumped in joy and all of them hurried to the dining room.

Kyuhyun slowly walked to Sungmin and knelt down to face him, "You scared me, Sungmin." Sungmin blushed, and looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry..." he murmured.

Kyuhyun gave Sungmin his usual energetic grin. "Just never scare me like that again, okay?" Kyuhyun said gently in mock anger, taking one of Sungmin's hands in his.

Standing up, Kyuhyun helped Sungmin to his feet.

"YAH, CHO KYUHYUN! LEE SUNGMIN! HURRY UP!" They heard Jungsu yell from the living room.

"COMING!" Kyuhyun shouted back, and smiled at Sungmin. "Let's go, shall we?" He said, before taking off, Sungmin's hand still in his.

 

 

 

"Aishhh I'm tired..." Sungmin said, falling back onto his bed.

"You do know..." Yesung started as he settled himself next to Sungmin on the bed. "That the dream you had actually meant something right?"

"Hah?" Sungmin muttered into his pillow, before sitting up on his bed. "What do you mean?"

"Every single thing you dreamt, actually had a meaning behind it."

"Seriously?" Sungmin asked, interested now. He had told his dream to Yesung earlier on.

"Yes, why would I joke about something like that?" Yesung rolled his eyes. "For example, your relationship between you and The Grinch, who was Heechul."

"Which is..?" Sungmin asked slowly.

"That Heechul would teach you not to judge someone by their cover, or they'll disappear, much like how The Grinch disappeared."

Sungmin let out a sigh, "Wow. Then what about the two elves, Henry and Donghae?"

"They will be the people who will help you to find the first part of your journey."

"What about Jack Frost Jungsu?"

"He'll guide you too, but throughout your whole life."

"Ryeowookie?"

"The one who wants to help the most, but is often not allowed to do so."

"That's... Interesting..." Sungmin sat up straight on his bed.

"And how could you forget the most important, Santa..." Yesung looked at Sungmin.

Sungmin blushed. "I was kind of trying to avoid that because it might be bad..."

Yesung gave a chuckle. "Well, listen up. Santa would be the one who gives you happiness, and makes you happy all the time."

"In what way?" Sungmin asked, mystified.

"Well, you know how Santa gives children happiness. It's the same, just that he has his own ways of giving you happiness." Yesung explained. Sungmin nodded, understanding.

Yesung narrowed his beady eyes, and held a paw towards Sungmin. "Lemme take a look at Stella, Sungmin," Yesung said.

"Oh." Yesung widened his eyes.

"Why, what's wrong?" Sungmin asked anxiously.

Stella turned yellow, and started floating in front of Yesung. "You have 4 new elements."

Sungmin nearly fell off the bed. "Four?!" he screeched. "I know I collected Dream, but what are the other three?!"

Yesung cleared his throat. "You gain Firey, from fighting The Grinch, you got Misty from fighting Scrooge, and you obtained Sword while fighting Dream."

"That is..." Sungmin paused, making Yesung worry for a while. "JUST SO AWESOME!"

Yesung smiled in relief. "Well, let's work harder from now onwards, okay? Element Captor.... Yay!!!!!!!!!"

"YAY!!!!"

 

 

---------------------

Alright. I know this last part of Christmas Celebration is a bit short and weird BUT STILL. I uploaded it. HA. HA.

Really sorry to our readers who've been waiting for a long time for this. We really are too busy to upload each and every chapter on time cause we're having our studies, CCA and SYFAP is coming up soon. :) So please understand and wish us luck! Yay! /claps for self